Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words I’ve not a bleeping clue but Dr Google will tell you!
she's bleeping dangerous...... ! Oh and clueless...... ! She'd be much better off getting protien from meat, fish, beans etc instead of bars, powders and yoghurts !

Reactions: 20
she's bleeping dangerous...... ! Oh and clueless...... ! She'd be much better off getting protien from meat, fish, beans etc instead of bars, powders and yoghurts !
I would hate to be at the gym with her I personally think all phones should be banned

Reactions: 11
For someone who few months back didn’t like posting pictures of herself and felt insecure, she now can’t go a day without posing and showing off her boney self. I think she is the most vein person I follow🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She really is dangerous! Spouting to her followers about high protein and how it makes you feel fuller and stops you snacking but then sticks a disclaimer at the end saying it can be detrimental to then go and tell someone to google it when they ask how much is considered high. Wtf is she playing at!! 😡

For someone who few months back didn’t like posting pictures of herself and felt insecure, she now can’t go a day without posing and showing off her boney self. I think she is the most vein person I follow🙄
Press the unfollow button! Best thing I did all those months ago! Can still see her tit show unfold as her profiles public but she doesn’t need to be in your feed 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really is dangerous! Spouting to her followers about high protein and how it makes you feel fuller and stops you snacking but then sticks a disclaimer at the end saying it can be detrimental to then go and tell someone to google it when they ask how much is considered high. Wtf is she playing at!! 😡
She's a walking talking contradiction because she says keeps you fuller for longer and stops you snacking yet half her daily calories/protien 'hit' are made up of yoghurts and grenade bars which she 'snacks' on..... !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same she's so vain! It's boring 🤭

Reactions: 9
This is interesting
i bet she gets blocked and deleted. (even if she is a doctor)

However, if it was Peter Andre's doctor wife saying this, she wouldn't block and delete her. instead she would cream her knickers that she had a "celeb" comment on her post.

btw Fopps, Emily doesn't see herself as a celeb. she is way more a woman and mother than you will ever be. She goes as far as possible to try and protect her children's faces from being seen on social media. She went mental with Peter accidentally showed their son earlier this year

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The awkward moment when you take the advice of some roided up charlatan over someone called Dr something who knowing insts may or may not be a doctor 🤔

Reactions: 17
The awkward moment when you take the advice of some roided up charlatan over someone called Dr something who knowing insts may or may not be a doctor 🤔
Wtf does manky Mac know! I would listen to a professional a million times over and not someone I have wasted £600 on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And a defensive reply. She can't stand anything other than pure arse-kissing! What's so wrong with starting a discussion? And as if she's done her own research on the subject! lol. #toothicktodebate
She's a witch. Prikki knows best obvs 🙄 she'll need all those bottles of Tom Ford I bet she stinks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.