Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's a head...... ! Like her story asking if anyone else forgets stuff - like keys and phone ? Her content is the most jumbled up, random tit going .... she's swerving all over the SM motorway like a car crash waiting to happen !!

Oh and according to her she's not been to the gym today because she hasn't had time she's been so busy 'working'..... so the gym selfie was from another day......

I'd honestly be ashamed to be posting what she does and classing it as work !
I wanted to ask her if she forgot her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see this on her Primark haul??? Sums her up totally with her whole throw away attitude.... ! She'd rather use crappy Primark stuff than something environmentally friendly ! I use the Tropic and bamboo cloth... if you rinse it out straight away it doesn't get grubby and smelly.... that's just her and her sheeples...... !!
Bet she’s never even bothered with anything reusable to take all that slap off!

Face wipes don’t do anything to get makeup off properly

Reactions: 11
She just bins her clothes instead of washing them!!

I was reading an article about influencers and apparently Instagram are basing engagement now on how many direct messages people get and reply to. She used to have that function disabled but I see you can now message her...how long before she starts begging for direct messages. This is also why she is doing all of these bollocks polls all the time too. The desperation just oozes out of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where are the posts over the washing or am I being thick 🤔😂 I'm obviously not that cleaver !!!

Reactions: 1
Just wait until those boys start potty training it will be more like 4 loads a day. Considering she did a post about wearing 4 diff outfits a day there is no way you can only do 4 washes a week. She just talks crap or she wears gym gear multiple times because she doesn’t actually work up a sweat when she is there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are 4 of us, I’ve done 2 loads today alone, and at least 1 load a day usually. I wash my son’s school uniform most days, mine and my daughters clothes plus other bits! Husbands bits tend to like up for the weekend! As I’m home at the moment I’m probably doing more than when I’m work... so if I was her and ‘home’ I would be finding stuff to wash daily!

Reactions: 7
4 loads of washing a week? Two adults and 2 older children here and I do 2 loads every other day and a couple extra at the weekends for towels and bedding and I’m definitely not obsessive with it. She’s absolutely minging 🤢

Reactions: 14
Just wait until those boys start potty training it will be more like 4 loads a day. Considering she did a post about wearing 4 diff outfits a day there is no way you can only do 4 washes a week. She just talks crap or she wears gym gear multiple times because she doesn’t actually work up a sweat when she is there
I started potty training last week - she’s actually been really good but there have still been some very messy accidents and there was no way I was leaving them for days on end!
my son took a while to do no 2’s in the potty... it was a messy few months... imagine if the boys are like that... But of course they’ll be done in a day or 2 with no problems!

Reactions: 13
But of course she only does 4 loads of washing a week! Her clothes are soooooooo teeny tiny as she needs to size down allllll the time, so her clothes take up no room at all in the washing machine!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Unless she only does 4loads of her own stuff. And leave Chris and the boys to do their own
If they can understand social distancing at 2 they can surely do their own washing!!!

Where are the posts over the washing or am I being thick 🤔😂 I'm obviously not that cleaver !!!
She’s removed it now but it was a pile of (hopefully clean) washing on the island and put up a poll of how many loads do we think she does a week. Options were 1,2,3 or 4.
Riveting stuff hey!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
If they can understand social distancing at 2 they can surely do their own washing!!!

She’s removed it now but it was a pile of (hopefully clean) washing on the island and put up a poll of how many loads do we think she does a week. Options were 1,2,3 or 4.
Riveting stuff hey!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm actually glad I've missed this top class content of hers 🙂😂😂

Reactions: 8
How much does she adore herself in the gym selfie today 🤔 I mean has only them two old photos she constantly uses 😐 surely she has more photos of herself probably because she actually wasn't that much over weight at all 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just me and my husband I do a load every day. She cannot seriously do 4 loads a week!! Especially with gym gear - that has to go straight in the wash.
Yes it should be shouldn’t it with Covid as well? I have been doing small group classes and I come home put it all in the wash and get in the shower wash hands before after etc etc

Reactions: 8
Back to the face wipes...any good skin care insta hun will gasp at the thought of face wipes! My sister got Caroline Hirons book not that long ago and I had a quick read...first mention was NOT TO USE FACE WIPES. It does nothing for you except spread the dirt around your face. But let’s face it we never see Fopps true skin as it’s so overly filtered...sorry preset 🙄

Reactions: 18
Back to the face wipes...any good skin care insta hun will gasp at the thought of face wipes! My sister got Caroline Hirons book not that long ago and I had a quick read...first mention was NOT TO USE FACE WIPES. It does nothing for you except spread the dirt around your face. But let’s face it we never see Fopps true skin as it’s so overly filtered...sorry preset 🙄
Exactly this. They don't remove anything and you will end up scrubbing your face so hard with them that it will just stretch your skin - more wrinkles!

I'd love to know what she did to her bamboo ones that she has clearly never owned 😂 all the waste she must create! I'm not perfect but we try and do our bit.

I can see her just binning all the soiled clothes when the boys potty train because it will be too much effort for her to wash and sort - especially if she only does 4 wash loads a week... wtf? I do 4 a day some days 😂 we cloth nappy tho so that adds to ours (waits for the unhygienic comments 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The boys are really cleaver, they'll be potty trained within a day!!!! They'll be OB-SESSED!!!!!!! swipe up for tips on potty training 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.