Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if Manky Mac/Twinset twit, had any qualifications he would be encouraging Fiona to get her protein not from yoghurts and vast quantities of protein bars but from their natural source?!!

Reactions: 15
God, she’s scrapping the barrel for content, isn’t she?! How many washings does she do in a week- I’m on tender hooks waiting to find out 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Just to say though, no wonder she’s always out buying clothes if she does a maximum 4 washings a week. I could do 4 washings a day and still never see the bottom of my washing basket by the time all the bedding, towels, tea cloths etc all are thrown in too. She’s a dirty bint!

Reactions: 30
God, she’s scrapping the barrel for content, isn’t she?! How many washings does she do in a week- I’m on tender hooks waiting to find out 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Just to say though, no wonder she’s always out buying clothes if she does a maximum 4 washings a week. I could do 4 washings a day and still never see the bottom of my washing basket by the time all the bedding, towels, tea cloths etc all are thrown in too. She’s a dirty bint!
I thought the same! 4 isn’t even that much? We have darks, colours, whites, delicates, towels, bedsheets and the baby’s stuff. So it’s usually at least one wash a day. Then there’s extra stuff like sofa covers and blankets that go on occasionally too. Just another example of how grubby she really is 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the the same!! I probably do Atleast 2 a day and my basket never is empty. She does 4 and then mazza does the other 4

Reactions: 16
fopps at the gym....can you all please step back out of shot because you're not good looking enough to be in my pictures, im considerably slimmer than you so its only fair I have all the floor space and focus as I so so love it when people kiss my arse and stroke my already so so big ego, you there at the back, you're too sweaty please move out of the way while I pose and take cross eyed selfies that I can then stretch so so much to make me look even skinnier than I already am, you mean you come here to actually use this equipment? and get all hot and sweaty? what do you do about your make up and hair? Im only here to pose and take pictures to help with my self adoration, I even miss my reflection when I blink im that OBsessed with myself, can you film me while I jump out of this jelly pot please? no? anyone? do you know who I am? I knew I should have called ahead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone see this on her Primark haul??? Sums her up totally with her whole throw away attitude.... ! She'd rather use crappy Primark stuff than something environmentally friendly ! I use the Tropic and bamboo cloth... if you rinse it out straight away it doesn't get grubby and smelly.... that's just her and her sheeples...... !!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice she's on her stories in her car a little while ago. No boys?? Hmm out again. Such a hard life with no time for herself

Reactions: 16
Her Mum will have the boys to allow Nicola time to shop and buy a sh#tload of ESSENTIAL items! It's what makes her happy. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Yes I'm sure she's been so busy working today. Filming more food she'd never eat or more skincare been gifted when she owns more than Boots, but hey she gets offered loads of ahhhmazing things and only takes what she wouid buy herself and recommend.

Reactions: 11
Her Mum will have the boys to allow Nicola time to shop and buy a sh#tload of ESSENTIAL items! It's what makes her happy. 🙄
And don't forget, her being away from the boys and having me time, makes her a better mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone see this on her Primark haul??? Sums her up totally with her whole throw away attitude.... ! She'd rather use crappy Primark stuff than something environmentally friendly ! I use the Tropic and bamboo cloth... if you rinse it out straight away it doesn't get grubby and smelly.... that's just her and her sheeples...... !!
Honestly not suprised this is the calibre of followers she has (not counting the lovely girl asking her to consider not using face wipes) facewipes are awful for your skin and environment, she is so lazy!

So she's making the boys chicken tikka massala. I bet its not a meal for all four of them to sit down and eat together. How very very sad

And don't forget, her being away from the boys and having me time, makes her a better mum 😂
So let's get this straight. She's a stay at home mum/mom. And Mondays Rat is home, Tuesdays they're with her parents, Weds a baby class with her mum, Thurs at Nursery, Friday a baby class with her mum? There is no doubt in my mind she doesn't enjoy being a stay at home mum, or even a mum really. I get it, have a 6 month old and I miss working and having chats with adults! But we go to 1 socially distanced baby class and other than that its him and I all week , husband helps in the eve. Would be nice to have some free time but I miss him when I do a 30 min jog outside the house! So strange as she portrays herself as a devoted mum and declares reguarly how they are her entire world? They're about 20% of it! Why doesnt she just admit its not what she thought?

Reactions: 29
Anyone notice she's on her stories in her car a little while ago. No boys?? Hmm out again. Such a hard life with no time for herself
Out fetching the boys from Mazza’s in time for dinner I’d suspect 👀 We see you Fiona and we know your game

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Would anybody like to know how many wash loads I do a week 🤷🏻‍♀️
No? ..... 😱
Thought not, same as I don’t give a 💩 how many you do either Nikki!! 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not enough loads clearly you scruffy witch, wash your bedding and towels! 🤢 how does she do so little when she goes to the gym constantly! Boys at nursery?! She's so gross. Anything cleaning related she avoids 🤣 or does she mean her cleaner does the rest??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.