Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say, I really love the bridesmaid dresses - her sister looks effortlessly gorgeous in those photos

Reactions: 7
Just seen Sophie Jude's got a blue tick on Instagram, Fopps will be after one as well soon i bet!! I mean jesus, why doesn't she have one already?! She's got two kids for Christ sake! (!!!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
best photo is mazza wearing her hat as an earring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God she's aged from that wedding a lot...She looks young on them pics and terrible now 🥺

Reactions: 11
Nice dig at us about her mates and how she definitely does have some 🤣
That is most definitely aimed at Tattle! That photo looks like the standard ‘get all the women together for a photo’ you do at every wedding! I have one from ours and don’t know some of the women in it that well as they were wives or partners of my husbands family 😂

Reactions: 22
Chris’s mum looks elegant and classy in that photo especially when compared to Mad Mazza with that thing glued to the side of her face being all loud and lairy.

Reactions: 14
Looking at the pics, the dress rings a bell. My mate had the same dress, she celebrated 9 years married at the start of the year 😆

Reactions: 12
“Chris & his sister were so so well BOUGHT up”
What.....from Primark?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s not gone private, I don’t follow her and can still see her posts on IG, inc the ‘everyone look at me’...
Private on Gramho! How's that possible? Can't see any posts at all.....
Got it now.... tried another Gramho - absolute cringe - I'm embarrassed for her....

Reactions: 7
That is most definitely aimed at Tattle! That photo looks like the standard ‘get all the women together for a photo’ you do at every wedding! I have one from ours and don’t know some of the women in it that well as they were wives or partners of my husbands family 😂
I just came on to say the same thing, I’ve never been to a wedding when the photographer has said ‘Brides friends only in this photo please’ she boils my blood!

Reactions: 12
She might be a fruit loop but Mazza is great for her age. She has a lovely smile. Her sister is naturally pretty too. Nicola......hmmm..... She has nice hair 😉

Reactions: 10
what’s the post about Chris’s parents? Who’s she trying to convince that she likes them

I hate wedding photos in black and white.

Reactions: 14
She might be a fruit loop but Mazza is great for her age. She has a lovely smile. Her sister is naturally pretty too. Nicola......hmmm..... She has nice hair 😉
I agree, Mazza is a very good looking woman and has aged beautifully. Same as her sister. It goes to show what bleeping with your face and starving yourself can do. All that protein is bleeping her. It has been demonstrated in published works (as someone with BSc, MSc and PhD after my name and pics and degrees on the wall to prove it I read up on all this tit) that excess protein can accelerate aging by switching off processes in the cell cycle, leading to rapid degeneration of cells. Furthermore increased protein means increased testosterone and increased hair thinning in women. Nice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That photo of her with the female guests where they are all showing their leg, except her, is so cringey and just why would you have a wedding photo taken where you're want your guests to do that. Considering it was only 5 years ago her photos and style of wedding are very dated and her hair looks like a bad wig. I know it's each to their own!!
I got married 13 years ago and I swear her wedding looks way more dated than mine 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, Mazza is a very good looking woman and has aged beautifully. Same as her sister. It goes to show what bleeping with your face and starving yourself can do. All that protein is bleeping her. It has been demonstrated in published works (as someone with BSc, MSc and PhD after my name and pics and degrees on the wall to prove it I read up on all this tit) that excess protein can accelerate aging by switching off processes in the cell cycle, leading to rapid degeneration of cells. Furthermore increased protein means increased testosterone and increased hair thinning in women. Nice.
Interesting..
She is ruining her looks, I noticed it in her latest video, her face is a mess. You can actually see the sh#t she's had injected! She doesn't need it either. She just needs to look at her Mum to know she'll age well.
I agree re all the protein. Also the older we get, especially in women, losing a lot of weight is very ageing especially when our hormone levels take a dip. She's just clueless. But hey she's thin and that's what's important folks. 🙄

Reactions: 16
So they went away last night then! 🙄 She’s panic ordered “eggs benny” this morning (who the duck calls it that!?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.