Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been awful at keeping up with these threads. Had a lot going on one way or another 🤪 sorry guys hope everyone is good on here 🥰 I have been attempting to skim read but missed so much 🙈

Just went on her stories, how do you set your clock late to be early 😂😂 my car for some reason is 2 mins faster than my phone but that way I know I always have 2 mins leeway 🤣

Reactions: 14
All those wedding photos are incredibly selfish when her brother had to cancel his wedding. As some one else said less is more, one picture and a sentence would do. She is the biggest narcissistic attention seeking person I think I’ve ever come across. My sister in law is very similar but I think fopps out narc’s her.

Reactions: 24
I’ve been awful at keeping up with these threads. Had a lot going on one way or another 🤪 sorry guys hope everyone is good on here 🥰 I have been attempting to skim read but missed so much 🙈

Just went on her stories, how do you set your clock late to be early 😂😂 my car for some reason is 2 mins faster than my phone but that way I know I always have 2 mins leeway 🤣
51% of people have agreed with her! 🤦‍♀️ My clocks are all a few mins fast so I am not too late everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Welcome back! Haven't seen you on here in ages! Hope you're ok too 🙂

Nothing has changed in the land of Fopperbollox.. check out her latest Primark haul if you've the stomach for it 🙄 she loves herself even more lately if that's even possible 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome back! Haven't seen you on here in ages! Hope you're ok too 🙂

Nothing has changed in the land of Fopperbollox.. check out her latest Primark haul if you've the stomach for it 🙄 she loves herself even more lately if that's even possible 😳
Oh god - will do 🤣

thank you! I feel really bad I haven’t been keeping up to date on here just got a lot going on! Needless to say I did not spot queen Fopps when I was in Leamington Spa the other week, ended up having a coffee on this big retail park and thinking thins must be a prime location if ever there was one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god - will do 🤣

thank you! I feel really bad I haven’t been keeping up to date on here just got a lot going on! Needless to say I did not spot queen Fopps when I was in Leamington Spa the other week, ended up having a coffee on this big retail park and thinking thins must be a prime location if ever there was one 😂
That's what fopping means to us lot - fopp spotting 😄 it's like going to Graceland in search of Elvis 🤣🤣 sit in a Costa long enough it's bound to appear

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We have an 8 yr old and (only 1!) 2 yr old. Me and the hubby had a night out in February and the kids stayed with their grandparents overnight... that was our last night out and I doubt we’ll have a night out/away this year! It’s my birthday this week (40!) but we are in lockdown so I’ll celebrate at home quietly, it’s also our anniversary in a few weeks but we wouldn’t think of going out (if rules are eased) as it’s just not the same at the moment!
I had my 40th birthday during lockdown at home with hubby and the kids it was lovely. I was just grateful we all had our health. Hope you have a great day on your birthday

Reactions: 10
That's what fopping means to us lot - fopp spotting 😄 it's like going to Graceland in search of Elvis 🤣🤣 sit in a Costa long enough it's bound to appear
🤣🤣 there is a massive drive thru one just outside the centre and I was thinking I bet that’s where she goes when she’s so ‘busy’ 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god - will do 🤣

Sounds like the place where I spotted Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Say “Cherry Pepsi Max” 3 times in front of a gaudy bedazzled mirror and she appears!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had my 40th birthday during lockdown at home with hubby and the kids it was lovely. I was just grateful we all had our health. Hope you have a great day on your birthday
I had coronavirus on my birthday 🤪 very lucky and greatful I wasn't very ill. Me and dh were well off our food but really badly wanted a pot noodle so mil left us a pot noodle each on the doorstep. 🤣🤣
Dh turned 40 this year, just after lockdown was lifted but he wasn't bothered for marking it. We stayed in, ordered a Chinese and flumped on the sofa 😊😊

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to post so many photos of herself for one grid post? And wtf is the Minnie Mouse bow all about when she is sat on the hotel bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she's so passive aggressive, stuck up her own arse, vain, self-centred and so, so desperate to sound relatable.... they've had a challenging year ? Really..... doesn't look like it....... !! and so, so many said they love her posts and to carry on as normal.... if 99% had said no she'd of still said duck you and done it anyway !! I really hope Warwickshire get put into Tier 2 lock down just in time for her birthday .. she should not be leaving her kids overnight with her parents.... God she's vile.... she really is..... she get's more conceited by the day !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That dress was £185 FML the woman has absolutely zero self awareness, it’s really quite astounding!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Another hideous outfit and clumpy shoe combo - she never lets us down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who’s she trying to kid she’ll wear it over and over, it will never see the light of day again!

Reactions: 14
God she's so passive aggressive, stuck up her own arse, vain, self-centred and so, so desperate to sound relatable.... they've had a challenging year ? Really..... doesn't look like it....... !! and so, so many said they love her posts and to carry on as normal.... if 99% had said no she'd of still said duck you and done it anyway !! I really hope Warwickshire get put into Tier 2 lock down just in time for her birthday .. she should not be leaving her kids overnight with her parents.... God she's vile.... she really is..... she get's more conceited by the day !
Oh no tier 2 wouldn't stop old Fopps, the proposed tier 4 maybe 😁

Reactions: 10
£185 for this dress!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet we never ever see her wear it again!

Why is no one asking on her post how they are able to leave the boys overnight I'm assuming with her parents when social distancing is still a thing as far as I'm aware?!

Why the duck is she stood like that 🙄😂

I thought she was leaning on some kind of bar/shelf till I looked closer...... she looks a right dick head !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.