Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh so she did leave the boys last night for a night away then 😂 left mad mazza to deal with the clock change 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So ... night away? Hence why she didn't seem to give a crap about the clock change because boys have been palmed off again so not her problem. Or just breakfast out? No sign of the boys at breakfast.

Imagine having breakfast out for your wedding anniversary and filming yourself cutting an egg open 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooh I got a bingo!! Such a romantic trip that she spent the morning uploading pics to insta 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shocked by how different her nose looks in her wedding pictures? Literally looks nothing like that now

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So ... night away? Hence why she didn't seem to give a crap about the clock change because boys have been palmed off again so not her problem. Or just breakfast out? No sign of the boys at breakfast.

Imagine having breakfast out for your wedding anniversary and filming yourself cutting an egg open 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Chris’s breakfast actually looks healthier than hers😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those lyrics wtf I couldn’t (((((cringe)))) anymore :sick: If she was going to write lyrics you’d think she would maybe write her Wedding Song. I personally think less is more and there is no need for all that shite anyway a simple pic and one sentence would have been more effective.It just comes across very fake like she is trying to convince everyone else so pretty much like everything that comes out of her mouth.

P.S. She is probably texting Chris across the table..... “your turn now to post how ahhmazing I am all over Social Media here’s something I prepared earlier just copy and paste it and let me authorise the photo you are going to post so that “I” look the best in it”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kind of glad she got married five years ago. Can you imagine the kind of big tacky begging gifted wedding she would have now! (In an imaginary world with no Covid restrictions that is)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
fopps has no clue
This year pretty much every occasion we’ve had has been cancelled. Like most
Holidays, our kids bday party, our anniversary and even my bday.
We’ve had zero nights away because there is that little pandemic going around. I know she’s not said she’s away but it’s obvious. The last time we had a night away was a good year ago. Am I bothered no not really as I know it’s not the right time for all that however she just acts above the rest.

Reactions: 18
So away for the weekend recently, obviously away last night too.
But her and Chris never get any time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the song lyrics she has posted are quite creepy and indicate how controlling she is!! Run ratboy run!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how much time they have away from their kids! Just jealous as we don’t have nights away as no-one to have our kids overnight!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely no-one will enjoy seeing her wedding pics... because we see them every bastard day! She uses them for EVERYTHING.. her walls are plastered in the tack..

Every post today was basically a Tattle Q&A because the sheep aren't allowed to ask such questions as they'll get a good blocking. She cares soooooooooooooo much what we say on here it's tragic!

Just waiting for the degree proof now Pricola Fopperbollox Esq.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.