Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is her numbers going up so rapidly again..... she's edging close to 154K..... barely had 153K a few weeks ago...... perhaps her 'management' suggested she buy a few !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Came here to say the same thing. Anyone that says no will be blocked and she’ll say that loads of people told her to carry on. She’s nearly 40, can’t she just use her own common sense and a bit of empathy?
She's already started by telling us that a primark haul is coming up.

Reactions: 10
It's definitely water. "A cosy indulgent night in"?! My idea of a indulgence is hitting the wine at 5pm, watching Netflix while slathered in a face mask and foot mask, ordering an Indian to feed 34 people, smashing a tub of Ben and Jerry's and then rolling off to be smug as a bug in a snug rug in my giant bed. Indulgence is not a packet of bloody nuts, a pissy princess planner and a fake glass of NZ Sav. How is it so hard to fake being normal??!!!! 🙄
Do they pay taxes ?
any half decent accountant will get so much written off as expenses - car, clothing allowance, utilities etc as she ‘works from home’ she will pay a pittance in tax

Reactions: 6
She cements her stupidity with every single post .... “even know” 🤯
Thikki Ryan
F8E41CDA-EFB9-4905-9194-A84E841594A8.png
And - we all know the handprints on the mirror are from where you stroke your own reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those orange twirls are wasted on her 😭 she will probably only eat half a finger at a time.

Anyone notice how she is over pronouncing parts of words (sorry that's not very technical) a bit like Mrs Hinch does. It's really irritating.

Reactions: 14
Oh the self love is super strong with Nicola today..... well every day to be fair !

The pic in the blue dress doesn't even look like her and the bump pic with her grannies curtains on... Oh man... how can she not be cringe at that...... the fact she has no pants on with her fanna out... !! No ... just no she's no Demi Moore !!

I saw it was a long ass post and didn't even bother to read the first couple of lines..... when is she going to grow up and stop thinking she's some kind of Saint here to save her members...... I know I say it a lot on here but Nicola... DO duck OFF AND WHEN YOU GET THERE duck OFF SOME MORE...... I'm pity the sheeples that follow her and hang off her every word..... can't they see it's not about them but just another excuse to show off ?? The same old regurgitated pics !!
Demi Moore...more like GiveMe Moore 🤰🏻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s showing off yet more new boots, but she’s so crap at her job (and so obsessed with herself) that she puts the text OVER the bloody boot so we can’t see it.

Reactions: 7
Can she not go a week without spending money on absolute sh#te! Those boots!! Horrific!!! £70!! Nicola they are awful! Everything about them is just wrong.
Wonder what Chris thinks about her spending habits.. She must do his head in!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can she not go a week without spending money on absolute sh#te! Those boots!! Horrific!!! £70!! Nicola they are awful! Everything about them is just wrong.
Wonder what Chris thinks about her spending habits.. She must do his head in!
£70 for those absolute horrors?!?!? She has zero taste. Where are they from? (I refuse to swipe up, I’d forget to erase cookies and I’ll be damned if I accidentally line that trouts pockets)

Reactions: 12
£70 for those absolute horrors?!?!? She has zero taste. Where are they from? (I refuse to swipe up, I’d forget to erase cookies and I’ll be damned if I accidentally line that trouts pockets)
River Island god awful arnt they

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.