Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeek! I can't contain my excitement! Her try on haul is going 'live' at 7pm tonight.. I might just pour myself a Malibu with milk 🙄

I sized down on this top guys, I got this in a size 2. I've got Ben to thank for this umhazing result. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It always makes me laugh when she says something is soooooooooo flattering, talk about blowing your own trumpet 🎺

It’s pathetic the joy you hear in her voice when she says she got it in a size 8 or that she had to size down, bore off head🍆

I remember in one of her hauls she had to get a medium and she literally just mumbled it was a medium and rapidly moved onto the next item :oops:🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The boots are hideous!! I think they are not child friendly either to be going out in them with two small children. What if one of the runs off etc, she wouldn’t be able to run after them!! It’s so impractical!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Those orange twirls are wasted on her 😭 she will probably only eat half a finger at a time.

Anyone notice how she is over pronouncing parts of words (sorry that's not very technical) a bit like Mrs Hinch does. It's really irritating.
Oxygen is wasted on her 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she need £70 high heel boots right now for when she wants "something dressier than trainers"!? We are in a pandemic! I've been out once this week to the supermarket. Where does she think people are going and why is she in such a dressy blouse? Just to pose in the mirror!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Another primark haul!!!! I’ve not been to primark since the beginning of the year!! I’m not going to go out shopping when it isn’t necessary!!! She’s absolutely thick as tit!!!

Reactions: 16
Surprise, surprise.. the first item she shows is in a size 2XS
I’m a size 12 and wear a 2xs in primark. She’s an idiot!! The cream jumper was too small on her and will shrink anyway.
Also the white shacket......literally looks like a chef

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It was 3 cardigans that are all basically the same and a shirt.
Seriously? This is her "job"?

Reactions: 15
A cardigan haul! She nailed it saying she looked like a “twit in a hat!” Then huffed her hat off.

I was laughing cos she’s been waiting to reveal her new desenio posters for her beauty room but you can see them up in background and they’re not great. Shame as do livery stuff from there!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
twit in a hat.....you said it Fiona! How dull was that haul 😒😴 My 19 year old daughter has that cream jacket, difference is, she knows exactly how to style it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. Cardigans all the same 🥱
2. Creams her pants over a hat and is more animated that I’ve ever seen her with her sons or husband. Odd.
3. All the wool from that haul is gonna shrink in the wash. Always size up in cheap tit shops Foppsy.
4. Your chin is showing the downward effects of filler and Botox. Gravity wins.

[Bet your life Chris is havin is away somewhere with a voluptuous, sexy as duck shag who enjoys delicious food/drink and just kicks back and knows how to chill the fook out #freechris # deuxchebsmatters #fuckgolfiamshaggincarly]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a load of tat! The items aren't ever styled well, as I'm sure them would look so much better if they were. I'm almost 40 and I much prefer to save and then invest my money on a few quality, timeless items that will last me years and look good with many things in my wardrobe. Each to there own, I know, but I'd rather buy a few second hand expensive pieces at a bargain price on ebay or charity shops than buy a primark haul 14 times a year. Maybe it's just me! 🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.