Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to block everyone that says it upsets them?!
Do you want me to post and see the joy in it... who the actual duck does she think she is 😳🤣🤣 even this post is passive aggressive! She is so domineering and controlling, it's unbelievable!

Reactions: 23
I bet the comments were just off peolle saying oh it’s sucks we can’t do stuff like that etc or we are in tier 3 so it’s lockdown.
Personally it doesn’t bother me if she takes them to groups it’s her own risk isn’t it. However it’s her braggyness that annoys me the way. Corona hasn’t changed her life. She was able to have a party for the boys bday, she’s been on holiday, she’s had an extension, garden re done, endless hauls! She’s spent money like it’s gone out of fashion. When people can’t afford basics to live on. Bragging about another toddler class she can afford. Good for her however some people can only afford a trip to the park for their kids so it’s a treat if they do soft play.

Fopps just brag a bit less and you might find people won’t be bothered about toddler
Classes

This is probably one of my main issues with her...... she is not humble, she has not one ounce of empathy and she is a horrific show off...... almost all of her posts are either her showing off herself.... where they've been... what they've done... what they've spent..... garden, extension, playroom (hers not the boys!), days out, weekends away, over the top party, just her general bragging literally about everything..... it makes her , in my option a very, very unlikeable person...... and she is either too thick or too up her own arse to realise that she is this way...... nobody likes a show off Nicola..... !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She tried being nice before if I remember correctly and it didn't last long 🤣 that was long before she started voice noting people, like a psycho playground bully. He poll has a tone of 'will me flaunting my wealth upset the poor people who can't afford things' she should have the gumption to realise what is morally correct herself! Like she gives a tit anyway🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
as if moving into a tighter lockdown will bother her, she won't stick to it, she was the person who flew off to Florida at the start of the pandemic and took her precious boys to disneyworld the day before it closed just so she could pose like a twit in front of the castle for the gram, she is just a giant head......I don't even need to think of a less childish word to use as that sums her up perfectly, queen head of head land

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s so up her own arse! The way she has worded that poll is so manipulative and she’s trying to put people on a guilt trip. Seeing tit things happening to nice people like the Pateman’s is what upsets me not her self entitled bollocks. Do what you like Fopps cos we all know you will anyway 🙄.

Reactions: 22
If most people vote “no” will she stop posting?! What on Earth will she have to share if it’s something she can’t brag about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has blatant been reading on here as someone mentioned about the boys at football & the guy with no mask & now she is asking if she should keep posting about where she takes the boys. some one also mentioned about the calories in a credo in comparison to a skinny whip & now she is comparing calories in a yoghurt to a twirl bar. None of her ads do you ever see her “eat” anything she is “promoting”. She could easily afford to put her kids in nursery an extra day if she stopped taking them out every day. Seeing as her hubby is athletic why do they not just buy the kids some cones & a ball for the garden & do it them selves at home I’m sure the boys would love that more

Reactions: 16
I've never known a woman to be able to make people feel like tit the way she does! It's terrible reading some of the comments is sad! It's like her life ect is all perfect and the people who comments is tit made more so because of the Crap she writes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine doing that for a pack of free nuts.
Mad mazza will be off to the shops to buy some
After she has asked Nichola to remind her to pick some up next time she does her food shopping.

I've never known a woman to be able to make people feel like tit the way she does! It's terrible reading some of the comments is sad! It's like her life ect is all perfect and the people who comments is tit made more so because of the Crap she writes!!!
I know I read her shite on gramho and feel like I may not be a good enough mum as I won't have the luxury of being able to be a sahm. If i do ever have a baby (many issues so big IF) then i would be back in work full time once LO is 6 month old as both of us need to work full time. I will save up to try and get more time on mat leave but fear it won't be enough. She spouts on about giving up her career as if it was the harded choice ever. She needs to spare a thought for mums and dads who have no choice but to work as they can't afford to be stay at home parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I love how she’s doing add for nuts and it’s something we’ve never seen her eat. The syn value in nuts is high!
Companies need to actually look at peoples page before offering them work and the fact Fopps says she only works with brands they love 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
This is probably one of my main issues with her...... she is not humble, she has not one ounce of empathy and she is a horrific show off...... almost all of her posts are either her showing off herself.... where they've been... what they've done... what they've spent..... garden, extension, playroom (hers not the boys!), days out, weekends away, over the top party, just her general bragging literally about everything..... it makes her , in my option a very, very unlikeable person...... and she is either too thick or too up her own arse to realise that she is this way...... nobody likes a show off Nicola..... !!
She is a narcissistic bint.No empathy except for herself.She’s a revolting 👩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t understand how it’s possible for one person to have such horrific taste in footwear whatever the season. She is OBSESSED with young, trendy influencers but can’t even copy them without getting it horrendously wrong. Those boots are so cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After she has asked Nichola to remind her to pick some up next time she does her food shopping.

I know I read her shite on gramho and feel like I may not be a good enough mum as I won't have the luxury of being able to be a sahm. If i do ever have a baby (many issues so big IF) then i would be back in work full time once LO is 6 month old as both of us need to work full time. I will save up to try and get more time on mat leave but fear it won't be enough. She spouts on about giving up her career as if it was the harded choice ever. She needs to spare a thought for mums and dads who have no choice but to work as they can't afford to be stay at home parents.
Being a working mum will not make you a bad mum...... there are not many who have the luxury to be a SAHM..... and those that do forgo luxuries to allow this..... she seems to be the exception to the rule .... and she not a nicer person for it either.... I have three children - all grown up now and I returned to work after each of them..... initially part-time but then full-time as we needed the money...... it doesn't make you less of a parent.... and I cross everything that you do become one and I'm sure you'll be a fantastic mummy who will put your child's needs before your own (which is what she fails to do daily!)..... xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh, hold on to your hats fellow tattlers, we've ANOTHER clothes haul coming our way. Bloody Hell Fiona, give the spending a rest.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fishnet boots 🤣🤮 another monstrosity to add to her fugly shoe collection

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Don’t understand how it’s possible for one person to have such horrific taste in footwear whatever the season. She is OBSESSED with young, trendy influencers but can’t even copy them without getting it horrendously wrong. Those boots are so cheap and nasty.
I was just going to say this she seeks out the ugliest footwear she can I’ve never seen such a collection of nasties

I love a chunky ankle boot but they are horrific.... when she said 'knitted' I wasn't sure but close up .... OMG vile !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.