Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of the little girl was awful 😞 very uncomfortable to watch, with her loud cackling and witchy finger in shot too. I’m surprised you’re allowed to video at those sort of things. I wouldn’t have even thought to have my phone out of my bag. Put it away and enjoy your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's an absolute moron.
If any of my friends, even my best friend (Yes fopps I have friends because you know I'm not a troll who is a nasty jealous person. I'm just a fairly normal person who is nice) posted that video of my child on the internet I would be furious.

Her birthday will be over the top all for the gram because she doesn't know what else to so with her life.
Imagine being nearly 40 and still aspiring to be a YouTube star

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video of the little girl was awful 😞 very uncomfortable to watch, with her loud cackling and witchy finger in shot too. I’m surprised you’re allowed to video at those sort of things. I wouldn’t have even thought to have my phone out of my bag. Put it away and enjoy your kids!
No phones permitted at any of the groups I used to go to! That said I don’t feel the need to film my sons every movement for validation from strangers

Reactions: 20
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
Hope you get your appointment through soon, it’s such a worry. I think I live close to you and my urgent referral is at least 18 weeks away.

However I did see on the Covid map that Leamington Spa numbers are rising rapidly. They will be tier 2 soon, as Birmingham and Solihull go to tier 3

Reactions: 8
Who remembers the time she was invited to a 'get better sleep event' hosted by fitbit.? She was gifted a brand new fitbit, stunning lakeside accommodation, beautiful food etc.. It was a pretty glamourous engagement to be fair.
Her story the next morning on IG was her moaning about the poor sleep she'd had. 🤣🤣🤣 Even if it was true, why would you even mention that??! She's a car crash. You couldn't make it up. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Who remembers the time she was invited to a 'get better sleep event' hosted by fitbit.? She was gifted a brand new fitbit, stunning lakeside accommodation, beautiful food etc.. It was a pretty glamourous engagement to be fair.
Her story the next morning on IG was her moaning about the poor sleep she'd had. 🤣🤣🤣 Even if it was true, why would you even mention that??! She's a car crash. You couldn't make it up. 🙄
Omg I was thinking about this earlier how odd?! 😄

She was like a fish out of water, she was really quiet compared to how cocky she normally is.. you could see she felt really inferior among all those young, fit girls 🤣 she hardly filmed anything. She clearly didn't enjoy it cause as you said, she moaned a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
OMG that's awful, I really hope you get it rescheduled soon. Meanwhile Fopps just breezes through life like Covid doesn't exist in her perfect world. I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
sending you lots of positive vibes and a huge hug my lovely 😘

she's always hungry because all she eats is toddler portions of turkey mince and yogurt! she's permanently hangry, would suck to be fopps!
Oh my. Sending so many good wishes your way. 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school 🤣
My victory story: I was once bullied by a girl and I remember her saying to me you’re so lucky you’ll never have Boyf problems (because I wouldn’t get one she was implying) anyway years go on and she was known to have a thing for this one particular boy. Well she now works at the local nursing home (which I genuinely do applaud, they do a great job) but it always give me great pleasure when she’s on duty and I turn up with my husband who happens to be that boy she fancied. (I didn’t marry him for that reason just to be clear 😂😂😂) I feel like I don’t even need to say anything at all that’s just my two fingers to her. Obs as my mum says it’s 20 years later I’m sure she’s grown up. But 13 year old me does a little victory dance every time I see her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I remember that. She was put up in some girls house who was an ex Corrie actress and nikki filmed pictures of this ladies kids that were on the wall. There’s a bit of a theme isn’t there!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I remember that. She was put up in some girls house who was an ex Corrie actress and nikki filmed pictures of this ladies kids that were on the wall. There’s a bit of a theme isn’t there!!
And got her name wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely mental to even be contemplating a trip to London right now! In our council we're not to travel to any other council areas to reduce the spread of the virus. Meanwhile it's raging in London! Why would you even risk that unless absolutely necessary? Totally putting her family at risk for her selfishness. Most normal people would come to terms with having a low key celebration, or even postponing it till next year!

Edit: I've just read an article that London is expected to go into Tier 3 in 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely mental to even be contemplating a trip to London right now! In our council we're not to travel to any other council areas to reduce the spread of the virus. Meanwhile it's raging in London! Why would you even risk that unless absolutely necessary? Totally putting her family at risk for her selfishness. Most normal people would come to terms with having a low key celebration, or even postponing it till next year!

Edit: I've just read an article that London is expected to go into Tier 3 in 2 weeks!
If she chooses to go when they go into tier 3 she’s taken herself to a new level

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.