Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I was thinking about this earlier how odd?! 😄

She was like a fish out of water, she was really quiet compared to how cocky she normally is.. you could see she felt really inferior among all those young, fit girls 🤣 she hardly filmed anything. She clearly didn't enjoy it cause as you said, she moaned a lot.
Didn't she leave early aswell saying she missed the boys. But really she just didn't fit un

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #57: Bullying toddlers on instagram, I can do what I want don’t you know who I am???????

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Didn't she leave early aswell saying she missed the boys. But really she just didn't fit un
She did but I think it wasn't because she knew that she looked like the other guests Mum.

Plus, she couldn't control /photoshop images being posted so took herself and her wet suit off home 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes that was her excuse. So selfish when fitbit had planned different activities for everyone to get involved in. I also remember her grinning from ear to ear. She was with celebrities so was in her element. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yes that was her excuse. So selfish when fitbit had planned different activities for everyone to get involved in. I also remember her grinning from ear to ear. She was with celebrities so was in her element. 🙄
yes she acted like a teenager that day. wasn't in control, had a major witch fit and stormed off home, abit like the witch fit she had an gymboree the other week on camera. those half her age acted more mature than she did.

If London enters Tier 3 soon and it's looking very likely her birthday celebrations will be OFF! I'm not a bad person but I might have a wee chuckle about that. She might need to stay at home with just the 4 of them. Even at home the restrictions will affect her too. All that body sculpting for nothing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If London enters Tier 3 soon and it's looking very likely her birthday celebrations will be OFF! I'm not a bad person but I might have a wee chuckle about that. She might need to stay at home with just the 4 of them. Even at home the restrictions will affect her too. All that body sculpting for nothing 🤣
if anyone deserves to have it cancelled it's her she has done more this year than normal whilst the rest of us have barely done anything

Reactions: 25
London will definitely be in tier 3 anytime soon!! She is incredibly stupid and selfish if she still goes!!! Her attitude absolutely stinks at the moment!!! She really is a nasty person!!

Reactions: 19
I get she wants to celebrate it but surely she’s made several plans which have all be cancelled and probably a few gifted trips cancelled to. Why keep trying. Is she in that need of content? Yes it’s her 40th but be humble, be empathetic to the situation and just do what’s right and stay local.
There are loads of lovely restaurants around were she is. Just more aware of what’s going on.
I suppose it’s a bit like her content keeps trying and failing 😂

• Haha
I get she wants to celebrate it but surely she’s made several plans which have all be cancelled and probably a few gifted trips cancelled to. Why keep trying. Is she in that need of content? Yes it’s her 40th but be humble, be empathetic to the situation and just do what’s right and stay local.
There are loads of lovely restaurants around were she is. Just more aware of what’s going on.
I suppose it’s a bit like her content keeps trying and failing 😂
Fopps+Empathy.=funny joke :ROFLMAO: #nevergonnahappen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you all for the love 💕

so the R rate in London currently stands at 2.86 and they will be moved into tier 3 in coming weeks.I am in Birmingham and we face similar measures in coming weeks. Yet, she chose to spend last weekend in Brum and is possibly planning London for her Birthday.
Advice states not to travel into areas with high Covid rates, but of course that is only advice and she won’t follow that. That and breaking social distancing rules by leaving her children over night. I also hope the rules are tightened and all her plans go to tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's an absolute moron.
If any of my friends, even my best friend (Yes fopps I have friends because you know I'm not a troll who is a nasty jealous person. I'm just a fairly normal person who is nice) posted that video of my child on the internet I would be furious.

Her birthday will be over the top all for the gram because she doesn't know what else to so with her life.
Imagine being nearly 40 and still aspiring to be a YouTube star
I so wish she would surprise us all and do something different for her birthday. Have a PJ day with the boys and Chris and have a takeaway, EAT all the crisps and drink wine. Watch Disney movies and just be soooo grateful for what she/they have. That’s my idea of a perfect birthday. Maybe even do some washing and cleaning how about that then.

Thank you all for the love 💕

so the R rate in London currently stands at 2.86 and they will be moved into tier 3 in coming weeks.I am in Birmingham and we face similar measures in coming weeks. Yet, she chose to spend last weekend in Brum and is possibly planning London for her Birthday.
Advice states not to travel into areas with high Covid rates, but of course that is only advice and she won’t follow that. That and breaking social distancing rules by leaving her children over night. I also hope the rules are tightened and all her plans go to tit.
So do I !!! She is thick as tit this one. We are all a bit bored of the pics in front of a fancy restaurant whilst they then dine elsewhere, the pretence at chilling etc. So fake

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion #57 Tattle caught me mocking someone else's kid, and my stories make you wonder how I've not yet got COVID!

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion #57 Tattle caught me mocking someone else's kid, and my stories make you wonder how I've not yet got COVID!
Your profile pic cracks me up every single time........ this will hopefully be Fopps face when her 40th plans are fucked lol ! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your profile pic cracks me up every single time........ this will hopefully be Fopps face when her 40th plans are fucked lol ! 😂 😂
And yours does me!! 😂, I like to think this is her indoors when the baby classes aren't running, the gym creche is closed or her mum can't help her that day :)

If her birthday is cancelled and she's upset about it, she will just claim staying at home is what she wanted all along, a whole day with her precious boys and no one else... (That actually made me laugh writing it, as we all know that's a lie!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m grinning to myself about her ruined birthday plans! No big holiday and no cottage full of ‘rent a friends’ to show off with. Gutted hey fopperholic!! Thankfully mine was a couple of years ago and I got the big holiday in Asia that she can only dream of!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another suggestion #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London Tier 1,2 or 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’d feel a right Wally stood having a photo shoot outside of a restaurant! A couple of snaps, yeah ok. But Chris has taken those photos at different angles and heights so must have been stood there a while (and looks like the bag and coat were on and off). I swear my husband would walk off in embarrassment 😂😂😂
She is trying to get snapped up to model clothes, if they see her on the gram they might ask if they can use her images to showcase the clothes she is wearing and if they do that hat will be too small for her mahooosive head 😅

I’m grinning to myself about her ruined birthday plans! No big holiday and no cottage full of ‘rent a friends’ to show off with. Gutted hey fopperholic!! Thankfully mine was a couple of years ago and I got the big holiday in Asia that she can only dream of!
She would have made them all a mug cake, a pizza from a crappy wrap and asked them all to pack their boiled eggs and a couple of cans of g&t 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow. Just because Lawson doesn’t want otherson to help him play doesn’t mean he’s bad. He can say no!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.