Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy I’ve found this thread. I used to follow her for ages (when I actually thought she might have been useful for SW tips.) Never liked her, or “got her” reminds me of the fake school mums who only speak to you when there’s no one else around then drop you like a sack of spuds soon as someone richer, prettier, more successful appeared. Unfollowed her after having her babies, of which I assumed she struggled to conceive as being over child bearing age, she’s awful. Crap try hard fashion sense, awful hair - a big transformation for her is have two less highlights from her normal 36 foils. So pretentious, bragging with her rat man husband. I thought I was the only person who couldn’t bear her and see through her crappy “you’ll never be as thin as me” attitude to life. She’s one of them you’d be in her sw group and you’d admit to eating a chocolate bar and she’d look at u with disappointment, slight disgust and offer “advice” on how you can make sure you don’t let yourself down again next week. Horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
Lots of love to you! ❤❤

Fopps really is the pits, as someone earlier in the thread said unless something directly happens to her she’s going to carry on. She just doesn’t think of anyone apart from herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
Sorry to rant 😔
sending you lots of positive vibes and a huge hug my lovely 😘

she's always hungry because all she eats is toddler portions of turkey mince and yogurt! she's permanently hangry, would suck to be fopps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen my dad properly since March. I get to sit with him for 20 mins on a Sat afternoon in a wet and windy gazebo - we stay in Glasgow so just imagine. He's in a care home and 12 residents have died since lockdown. He doesn't know who I am, but I know who he is. They currently have a suspected case of covid so it can only have been brought in by the carers, the people who work day and night to look after the vulnerable. They are amazing people as so many of them have had the virus and fought it. They have only gone about their day to day lives. The home is now in lockdown. This is real life, not new hats and trailing your kids around club to club and laughing at other people's kids. Not going away for weekends no matter what big birthday you have. She needs a dose of real life that the majority of us are dealing with just now. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
sending you lots of positive vibes and a huge hug my lovely 😘

she's always hungry because all she eats is toddler portions of turkey mince and yogurt! she's permanently hangry, would suck to be fopps!
How sad that she's always hungry and loves food so much yet spends all her life depriving herself of food! She's got a very sad life..You only get 1 chance at life NICOLA go live it! There's far more to life than worrying about what size ur jeans are!!!!!!! Them poor boys have got a hard life with her that's for sure 😡

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed Flopps a while back and I can honestly say it was the best thing for me. I was getting way too wound up watching her stories and I absolutely will not give her the satisfaction of having me as a follower! The more she is forced to buy fake followers the better as far as I’m concerned. She really is a very dangerous person and she needs to be brought down. I always keep an eye on these threads though - they are way too funny to miss out on
🙋🏼‍♀️ Same here .... The Lies after Lies, the manipulating and the Smugness of this Fake witch got too much and I really begrudged her my Follow 😂 BUT keeping an eye on these threads here and seeing how these Guys never miss a trick with Her makes me very happy. Hopefully she will be brought down sooner rather than later, once there are more Bots than real People following Her constant Bullshit/Copying of others.

Reactions: 18
How sad that she's always hungry and loves food so much yet spends all her life depriving herself of food! She's got a very sad life..You only get 1 chance at life NICOLA go live it! There's far more to life than worrying about what size ur jeans are!!!!!!! Them poor boys have got a hard life with her that's for sure 😡
exactly, she may love to be thin as a pin but is it worth it to deprive yourself this much and be so bothered you weigh a splash of milk for your omelette? those boys will have SW pack ups for school and an eighth of a skinny whip bar as a treat! food is the enemy in that house, she's cranky, scrawny and hangry stuffing hard boiled eggs in her pockets in case she needs to eat when out and calls that a life :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
exactly, she may love to be thin as a pin but is it worth it to deprive yourself this much and be so bothered you weigh a splash of milk for your omelette? those boys will have SW pack ups for school and an eighth of a skinny whip bar as a treat! food is the enemy in that house, she's cranky, scrawny and hangry stuffing hard boiled eggs in her pockets in case she needs to eat when out and calls that a life :rolleyes:
It's no life at all! And how people around her think it's normal I don't know..Not that any1 around her would Challenge her.....Because she's a absolute brat! I personal think she's to skinny her body's like a kids no shape and no curves..

Reactions: 11
And this is all why she has no friends. We all saw what a nightmare she was on that hen do. It's no wonder no one invites her to anything, she'll be the one not eating or drinking and then whipping a calculator out for her share of the bill. I bet her old friends are hoping for a lockdown so they have an excuse to get out of her attention seeking 40th celebrations!

I maintain that if she did have any real friends there would have been at least one who would have come on here over the years and stick up for her. I know I would if people were wrongly slagging off my mates!

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #57 - always looking for a protein hit, shame her contents a load of s***t!

(not sure if we’re allowed blanked out swears 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #57 - always looking for a protein hit, shame her contents a load of s***t!

(not sure if we’re allowed blanked out swears 😂)
post it again on Page 48 onwards - only allowed to take the highest one from P.48 onwards

Reactions: 2
Yes not one friend has EVER come to Tattle in her defense. Not one. No uni mates, no school mates and actually nobody but her Mum. It speaks volumes. She is narcissistic to the core. Nikki does Nikki and everyone else can f#ck off. We're all jealous ladies.
I feel for Chris. Life cannot be easy for him. We've seen little snippets but can you imagine when she's hormonal. Actually soon she'll be premenopausal. The sh#t will hit the fan then. Run for the hills Chris. Go!!!

Reactions: 18
New thread #57 - my spiced mince meals make you all hurl, so to make myself more relatable I bought TWO orange twirls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regardless of the fact that the woman of said little girl could be a friend ( I think more of an acquaintance is more the truth ) she should have stated the fact that the mummy of the little girl had given her the green light to post the video at the time of posting it ... not suddenly coming up with some cock and bull when someone has mysteriously sent her a message 🙄
If any of my grandchildren have done something cute etc that I’ve caught on camera I would always ask if it’s okay to post ( to my small following ) prior to posting and I will tag the relevant parent / parents into the post and made it perfectly clear that I have that permission to share ... I think it’s bad enough she posts photos of those boys 24/7 without her sharing photos of children that are not her own... vile woman

Reactions: 15
Sorry to rant 😔
Hope you get your appointment soon and all is ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
London is tier 2. It’s like a ghost town and all the posh places are empty. She will probably bag a right bargain as nobody is venturing up there.
now I know I live within easy reach of London so it’s not particularly special to me but dinner in a London 🤷🏼‍♀️ we’ve eaten in all the 3 Star restaurants, They are ok and can be fun but something tells me she hasnt got the budget (£700/800) for any of those!! 😂😂😂😂 I certainly wouldnt be forking out those sorts of prices in this climate. A huge part of it is the experience. A sommelier (the wine waiter) in a mask and visor isn’t doing it for me right now!!
ditto ... I live on the outskirts of West London and like you it doesn’t take me long to get into town if so required prior to COVID hubby and I would often go see a show and have a nice meal out... but as you say London is absolutely dead at the moment and I certainly wouldn’t want to be forking out fancy prices at a time like this

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.