Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the ‘message’ may have come direct from Gymboree 🤔
perhaps but i reckon it is more likely she is saying that pre-empting it after what was put on here. always on the defensive she is never wrong, even whenbullying and putting adults and children down

Reactions: 15
Always makes me laugh when Foppsmum asks Fopps questions on Instagram, who does this lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Are we all bracing ourselves for the boy's Halloween outfits??! 😜
Wonder what she's dressing them as?
No doubt it'll include a swipe up! 🙄

Reactions: 14
I bet she was in the cocky girls group, the ones who had all the latest clothes, make up, nice hair and were massive sluts or claimed to be just for attention. They would make it their lifes mission to make your life a misery, to batter your self esteem and make you feel scared to even go to school some days. They would find anything to pick on you about....the wrong trainers for PE, a new set of earings that didn't meet THEIR criteria, if you coughed in class you got laughed at and made fun off. Them girls who you hated and actually day dreamed of ragging their perfect hair clean out their heads.
I was bullied all through my secondary school years by them girls and my self esteem is still a bit sketchy. In fact, i actually now work with one of the girls who made my life hell. We laugh about it now but she has not changed one bit. Still swans around like she's still a bitchy 15 year old.

So Nikki, call us Trolls and Judgy Jennies all you want, you are perhaps the most judgy person ever.
I have various fantasies of girls who bullied me at school trying to be friendly now and I turn around and tell them to duck off 😅 dunno if I’ll ever get the chance to live out my dreams though

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have various fantasies of girls who bullied me at school trying to be friendly now and I turn around and tell them to duck off 😅 dunno if I’ll ever get the chance to live out my dreams though
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her story again from today re the filming. My god she’s so sour when she can’t have her own way! Typical spoilt brat trying to defend her actions of posting a young child on the internet whilst cackling at it.
There is NO DEFENCE Nikki. As a digital creator, as you call this your job, you have a responsibility!!! You may be ok with it. Your friend might even be ok with. But what if one of your followers tries the same at a baby group and lands themselves in hot water with the club or another parent? You want people to follow you for inspiration and that’s sending a clear message of it’s ok to film babies and post online. Good god woman do you not see the danger of this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school 🤣
I had this opportunity and it was AMAZING! I girl I went school with saw me in a bar (pre COVID) and was like ‘hey X not seen you in forever’ I pretended I didn’t hear her and when she tried again to say hello I was like ‘I know you’re not trying to say hello to me, you made my life HELL, now duck of you little munchkin’. It was totally immature but it made my day! The look on her face was priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What a complete cockwomble 🙄

My friends would be horrified if I put up a video of me pointing and laughing at their kids

Reactions: 8
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really bleeping hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twit has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
Sorry to rant 😔
I hope ur surgery goes ahead soon and ur back feeling urself soon 😊I really can see why she pisses you off so much..Shes just not a nice person as all! She's just unbelievable selfish..So needs a reality check 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had this opportunity and it was AMAZING! I girl I went school with saw me in a bar (pre COVID) and was like ‘hey X not seen you in forever’ I pretended I didn’t hear her and when she tried again to say hello I was like ‘I know you’re not trying to say hello to me, you made my life HELL, now duck of you little munchkin’. It was totally immature but it made my day! The look on her face was priceless.
Ugh this is the dream 😂😩

Reactions: 5
Sorry to rant 😔
Sending love your way. She’s a vapid, self-centred sod - she needs to get her head out of her arse and realise that other people matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to rant 😔
Sorry you're having such a rubbish, stressful time of it. Hope the surgery can go ahead soon and you can have some of the worry lifted 😘 waiting and feeling helpless is really horrible. You rant away anytime these stupid people like fopperbollox drive us to it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to rant 😔
Sending you big loves and positive vibes my lovely..... I hope you get your surgery soon and can get back to full health.... ping me a message if you ever want to chat or rant 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m dreading her 40th birthday insta post. My guess is it’ll be about how she’s the fittest/thinnest she’s ever been, how she’s so happy and how her life is just so so so perfect.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m dreading her 40th birthday insta post. My guess is it’ll be about how she’s the fittest/thinnest she’s ever been, how she’s so happy and how her life is just so so so perfect.
I you can rest assured that what she puts will be fake, false and full of absolute bullshit because that's what she is !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.