Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in the video of the boys hugging she had to put music over the top of it cos she was barking at them to do it...obviously not something that comes naturally to them, probably because their mum is so cold ☹
In that video the boys were looking constantly towards the camera as if they were waiting for instructions or her approval! Not natural interaction at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think it’s very obvious fopps has significant self esteem issues. She can’t stand the idea she isn’t the most attractive / slimmest / most toned / glamorous / Intelligent / wealthiest - delete as appropriate. The children are a fashion accessory as is her amazing marriage front that she portrays. Even the most well matched couples have down periods and nothing puts pressure on a relationship
more than young children. Her perfect front she puts in is very sad and screams mental health issues.

under normal circumstances I would feel sympathy but I just don’t like what I see and she presents herself as a high maintenance witch. It wouldnt surprise me if Chris has had extra marital relationships or if not yet I can see it in their future. The vast majority of men want a quiet life and from what she puts out on a public platform I very much doubt he is getting that!

The boys are a bit stuck with her for now but they will show their lack of bonding as they grow older and have more freedom away from her and her control issues. I’m sure that they will be a real handful by the time they are school age as they do not appear to have a calm and loving home life. Poor sods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think she's too far gone for that now. She's no compassion, sympathy or empathy left as it's all been taken over by her ego.

On a separate note (and I'm sure we'll here about him now I've mentioned him) but where's the grandad that gave the wrong birthday cards to the boys last year? Didn't he loose his wife not long ago? I know she can't take the boys to see him now but I can't remember there ever been any mention/pictures of them with him even before covid. No mention of helping him during the last few months when he's no doubt had to isolate. Mazza seems to have her hands full with being Fopps full time carer these days so I wonder who looks after him.
Oh my God, yes, I’d completely forgotten about him! Seems like the whole family has as well 😮😮

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She says about upsetting her lovely followers but lots of people on here were lovely followers who got blocked for disagreeing with her. So by lovely follower she means sheep in a world where she’s the dictator. Disagree no matter how politely and you get shunned

Reactions: 19
She can't even enjoy her breakfast without thinking about a swipe up to make ££££ 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
how can she say the results from the new skin care range she's using are UH-maaaaazing and so so so good? it was only a couple of weeks ago she was bragging showing off some new pricey range she'd bought, skin care products need to be used consistently for weeks before you can fairly judge results, she's so bloody desperate for any brands to work with her she's just accepting any that come her way and gushing about them, remember the bayliss and harding campaign last xmas??? never seen those products that she was "OBsessed" with again have we???
noodle pots, jelly, nuts and budget skin care, in the world of influencers she's in the B&M clearance bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Not sure what the Neom well-being pod has to do with the final stage of her Invisalign. Why not just show a pic of the whitening treatment and just say what it is? No need to include your other expensive stuff in the pic along with it that has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re talking about. Dick 😡

Reactions: 17
Not sure what the Neom well-being pod has to do with the final stage of her Invisalign. Why not just show a pic of the whitening treatment and just say what it is? No need to include your other expensive stuff in the pic along with it that has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re talking about. Dick 😡
It's to try and get people to ask her about it ... SWIPE UP! no doubt. I thought the same.

Reactions: 9
She is now making them sign on demand! she must clear their toys up as soon as they walk away... no sign of the mircophone or the said Lego she has found.

Reactions: 8
Nothing to do with fopps but does anyone else follow baby lead weaning weaning cookbook?
To be fair yes she has got post natal depression but put a story on last night and said people maybe jealous of my life and then went to say she was in debt etc. Anyway someone messaged her and wasn’t rude again just had an opinion and she’s shamed her and called this person a troll. It’s just another example of instagrams not allowing people to have opinions

• Wow
Reactions: 8
how can she say the results from the new skin care range she's using are UH-maaaaazing and so so so good? it was only a couple of weeks ago she was bragging showing off some new pricey range she'd bought, skin care products need to be used consistently for weeks before you can fairly judge results, she's so bloody desperate for any brands to work with her she's just accepting any that come her way and gushing about them, remember the bayliss and harding campaign last xmas??? never seen those products that she was "OBsessed" with again have we???
noodle pots, jelly, nuts and budget skin care, in the world of influencers she's in the B&M clearance bin.
Yes and didn't just she get a gifted/PR sample oxygen facial worth close to £200? And she was saying how so so so SO good it is?
You are so right, these will never be mentioned again which is the same as every single thing she's advertised (apart from her beloved Granade bars!)
Why can't her sheep see through it?

Nothing to do with fopps but does anyone else follow baby lead weaning weaning cookbook?
To be fair yes she has got post natal depression but put a story on last night and said people maybe jealous of my life and then went to say she was in debt etc. Anyway someone messaged her and wasn’t rude again just had an opinion and she’s shamed her and called this person a troll. It’s just another example of instagrams not allowing people to have opinions
She then done a story saying if your gonna bash someone don't bash someone with mental health issues 🙄 obviously I'm not disregarding mental health what annoys me if these people put stuff out there on a public platform they have to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth as you said the lady who messaged her wasn't actually rude just saying her opinion it pisses me off when they always play the victim 🤦

Reactions: 12
No fucker has asked how you get enough protein
Quite the opposite you complete knob

Reactions: 12
Jeezo what is the bloody obsession with protein? Slimming world really messed with her brain. Mad for protein but won't eat an ounce of healthy fats. Madness.

• Wow
Who on earth can be bothered to read all that crap about protein. God sake she's boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.