Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha was just coming on to say I wonder what time the Wonder Twins will have her up! I reckon if they had her up early she'd havebeen on stories by now, gritting her teeth whilst talking and fake smiling about how it's tOtAlly FiNe 😫😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that anniversary post?! My skin nearly flipped inside out from the cringe. Please tell me it’s song lyrics as the thought of her writing that seriously makes me feel a bit sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Christ it's their wedding anniversary. And the album is out in full swing. Surprised they didn't have a night away from those precious boys, it's not like they ever need an excuse 🙄

What is that anniversary post?! My skin nearly flipped inside out from the cringe. Please tell me it’s song lyrics as the thought of her writing that seriously makes me feel a bit sick 😂
Omg I knowwww, it is without doubt the cringiest thing I'll see all day. What the hell 🤢🤢

• Haha
When did she go private?! Just had a look on gramho and it says profile is private. Can people provide screenshots for the blocked bastards please 😂

Reactions: 4
That photo of her with the female guests where they are all showing their leg, except her, is so cringey and just why would you have a wedding photo taken where you're want your guests to do that. Considering it was only 5 years ago her photos and style of wedding are very dated and her hair looks like a bad wig. I know it's each to their own!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That photo of her with the female guests where they are all showing their leg, except her, is so cringey and just why would you have a wedding photo taken where you're want your guests to do that. Considering it was only 5 years ago her photos and style of wedding are very dated and her hair looks like a bad wig. I know it's each to their own!!
I’m shocked it was only 5 years ago it definitely looks like it should be 10+ years ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My hero on the pic of her dad. Well stop exposing your hero to the threat of covid non stop your selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes she's having a go at Tattle re having no friends. They might have been at your wedding Nikki but you definitely don't see them now.
You share your entire life on SM. You've met friends perhaps once this year. 🙄
How different does she look now to 5 years ago??

• Haha
Bloody cat woke me at 4am then my son was awake at 6am, I've done that many jobs this morning it feels like it should be at least midday and it's not even 8am! I've even peeled the spuds for dinner!
Same here my 4year old was awake at 4. I've done my workout, made a cooked breakfast and done jobs around the house.

Hahaha hi Nikki! We know you read here as we've mentioned this recently. Choose to share things about yourself... Don't we bloody know it!!
We all know she only loves photos of herself

Reactions: 6
Here's where she got the 'words' from
Disclosure - Latch (Cover by Elli)

Reactions: 5
No way those boys slept in....any parent knows when the clocks go back that kids wake up bloody early!! She’s lying if she makes out they were perfect!!

Reactions: 10
Can't wait for her good morning post telling us how well the boys slept and how all she had to do was put them to sleep an hour later and it was fine, they didn't even notice the clock change and slept longer than normal.

Yep. I woke up at half 4, my 22 month old followed 15 mins later and my 6 year old at quarter to 6 👍🏻 hubs managed a lie in tho 😂🙄 tbh we are all early risers anyway - you can blame that on our proper jobs!
As soon as I got a notification from instagram it’s Her. I don’t read her posts, I just come on Tattle for info.I thought will it be the boys had an Ammazzing sleep.Lets see

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.