Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really?? That’s fab, I wasn’t sure how it worked but I was fuming x
I’ll report her if you pm me the details time and surgery name this really makes my blood boil if she does this dishonestly what else if she doing at the end of the day it’s fraud

thanks I have reported but if you send me a PM (sorry not sure how I do this) I will send you details to do the same. Thanks
I’m not sure either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she does that then that’s absolutely disgusting!!! She definitely needs reporting!!! How awful! The NHS is suffering and twats like her are claiming free prescriptions 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Unbelievable she had 3 rounds of IVF on the NHS and she won’t pay for prescriptions. She’s honestly the most disgusting person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
thanks I have reported but if you send me a PM (sorry not sure how I do this) I will send you details to do the same. Thanks
please report if you haven't already. this is theft from NHS and patients. NHS staff have been working throughout lockdown and are still risking their lives to protect other people. it really upsets me that anyone would pretend to need free prescriptions and steal from the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was gobsmacked! I know her from our village anyway and know what a nasty piece of work she is but I saw and heard it with my own eyes and was so shocked 😳

Unbelievable she had 3 rounds of IVF on the NHS and she won’t pay for prescriptions. She’s honestly the most disgusting person.
I know it’s disgusting!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
please report if you haven't already. this is theft from NHS and patients. NHS staff have been working throughout lockdown and are still risking their lives to protect other people. it really upsets me that anyone would pretend to need free prescriptions and steal from the NHS
Reported tonight - it’s not right. The NHS is already on its knees

She reads on here will she know it’s you
Probably! I don’t care to be honest. It’s fraud pure and simple x

Reactions: 24
Reported tonight - it’s not right. The NHS is already on its knees

Probably! I don’t care to be honest. It’s fraud pure and simple x

Ooooo You will get a voice note if you are lucky 😂
Why wouldn’t you just pay for your prescription 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
all that CRAP she has just bought and she can't pay for her prescriptions. she's buying utter consumerist CRAP all the time.
what exactly are her priorities???

Depending on what drugs we all need, the NHS subsidises the costs. We pay for our prescriptions so that other people can have a chance of having the medicine or treatment they need - like cancer drugs or MS drugs or yes Nicola IVF. I dont appreciate subsidising asssholes so they can buy twit hats and ugly boots

Reactions: 20
Think this proves she isn’t as wealthy as she likes us to think
Think she is just selfish and doesn’t care less about others x

all that CRAP she has just bought and she can't pay for her prescriptions. she's buying utter consumerist CRAP all the time.
what exactly are her priorities???

Depending on what drugs we all need, the NHS subsidises the costs. We pay for our prescriptions so that other people can have a chance of having the medicine or treatment they need - like cancer drugs or MS drugs or yes Nicola IVF. I dont appreciate subsidising asssholes so they can buy twit hats and ugly boots
Problem is she takes anything for free if she can - she has been getting away with it for over a year 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Think this proves she isn’t as wealthy as she likes us to think
Is your name here same as your instagram if you have it I would suggest one not showing an actual name on here I’ve different ones so she can’t trace me and block me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.