Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How patronising is she 'I worry when Chris takes them to nursery'.... He's a 40 year old man ! He's their father ! If he can't get his own kids out the car and into nursery safe then there is a massive bleeping problem.... stop being such a control freak! She can't manage most of the time with them .. don't discredit your husband for being as bleeping incapable !!

Also, look like it'll be dentist, gym and then playtime for Nicola..... rather like a grown up nursery session for her ! Wonder if she'll have a nap like the boys.... or is she going to be so, so busy with her ... errrrmmm *content* 😂 😂 😂 another 6 comment curry maybe Nicola ?

She's nothing but a joke.... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It just shows how little she knows if she thinks the legs are the biggest muscle. The biggest muscle is the gluteus maximus muscle. Just for your info fopps it’s in your arse not your legs! Her lack of knowledge but total self belief make it dangerous.

I don’t want to ever knock or drag someone down. I’m all for anyone doing things to improve their quality of life but think the way she goes on is immature at best. She really needs to rebrand her approach and how she comes across. It’s not warm or welcoming. Since she loves a quote here’s one: -

“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In the time she’s had that Invisalign in I’ve started a new job moved to a new house given birth to a child and now said child is old enough to put me right in my place 🤣 why would anyone want advice from her on ANY bleeping SUBJECT

also so WHAT if Chris is dropping them off at nursery??? She’s such a control freak it’s fucked up

I was also going to say the same re glutes being the biggest muscle. She hasn’t got a bleeping jar of glue

• Haha
Reactions: 36
in my mind the gym right now is a massive germ fest ...lots of heavy breathing and potentially unwell people.

She looks ill and haggered...her wrinkles make her look worse. quite frankly if that's what the gym and starving yourself does to you then no thank you.

and as for her showing her belly fat...duck the hell off Prikki...yes I'm bigger than you but you know what...the young people who I volunteer with don't see my curves, they see inspiration to volunteer and work hard at a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Advice on Invisalign.. is she for bleeping real?! My teeth were terrible, I mean TERRIBLE, and my Invisalign treatment was all done and dusted in about 18 months. She had hers for years because she never properly followed the treatment plan!!!
Why does this prick think she is an expert in EVERYTHING?!

Reactions: 19
just caught back up.......had to share this I saw on another thread on here, this is Nikki and fellow SW accounts when they did a jelly pot (snigger) campaign with vicky pattison, look at the non airbrushed REAL body shapes and images, no amount of posing or toe points will take away their real body shapes, notice nikkis legs.....much dumpier and thicker than she likes to show! yes she could argue this was taken some time ago but we all know from unfiltered, unaltered shots we've seen of her on other peoples pictures that this is much more the truth than her stretched to the max pictures. She can filter and alter her shots and pretend that's reality but it isnt and before long she won't dare go anywhere for fear of people recognising her and being shocked at the difference. She should have stuck to real pictures, there's nothing wrong with her real shape, she is the one who has decided to alter the images so drastically to hide what she considered to be flaws and imperfections, now she's in danger of never being found if she was to go missing because none of her recent shots look like her ;)

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Invisalign off, transformation finished - it's so obvious all of this is in the run up to her grand 40th birthday.

I would LOVE it if the whole country is plunged into lockdown so she can't celebrate 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
just caught back up.......had to share this I saw on another thread on here, this is Nikki and fellow SW accounts when they did a jelly pot (snigger) campaign with vicky pattison, look at the non airbrushed REAL body shapes and images, no amount of posing or toe points will take away their real body shapes, notice nikkis legs.....much dumpier and thicker than she likes to show! yes she could argue this was taken some time ago but we all know from unfiltered, unaltered shots we've seen of her on other peoples pictures that this is much more the truth than her stretched to the max pictures. She can filter and alter her shots and pretend that's reality but it isnt and before long she won't dare go anywhere for fear of people recognising her and being shocked at the difference. She should have stuck to real pictures, there's nothing wrong with her real shape, she is the one who has decided to alter the images so drastically to hide what she considered to be flaws and imperfections, now she's in danger of never being found if she was to go missing because none of her recent shots look like her ;)

View attachment 276261
Brilliant! And she's STILL managed to get herself into the middle of the shot as much as she possibly could 🤣 Vicki P better watch that elbow and those false talons 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 276261
Ha ha this is hilarious not only has she got thinner she’s managed to grow in her recent pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Invisalign off, transformation finished - it's so obvious all of this is in the run up to her grand 40th birthday.

I would LOVE it if the whole country is plunged into lockdown so she can't celebrate 🤣
I can't see things changing much in the next 4-6 weeks (or before Christmas) so whatever her 'celebrations' she'll only be able to have maximum of 6 people.... and it is my understanding that children are now included in that 6 if they are from different households..... so she'll have to be doing staggered visits and only be able to go to Harvester for 2 hours slot with her parents ... shame !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Its going to be so insensitive of her to post any celebrations too at a time like this. Yet she will anyway as she has naff all else to use as ‘content’.

Reactions: 19
I can't see things changing much in the next 4-6 weeks (or before Christmas) so whatever her 'celebrations' she'll only be able to have maximum of 6 people.... and it is my understanding that children are now included in that 6 if they are from different households..... so she'll have to be doing staggered visits and only be able to go to Harvester for 2 hours slot with her parents ... shame !!
I think by the time it’s her birthday it will be no mixing of households again. Her area is creeping up in cases as I’m not far. She’ll have to spend her 40th with her children she so desperately wanted 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Red lips makes me cringe she thinks she’s the only person ever to go the gym
She's also careful with her angles and pics filtered to death. The final straw was when she let Foppcotton promote herself in her nutricrew group 😤The way she has her potato head up prikki's arse, it's a no from me🤮 people have said she's a witch IRL too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think by the time it’s her birthday it will be no mixing of households again. Her area is creeping up in cases as I’m not far. She’ll have to spend her 40th with her children she so desperately wanted 🤪
Yeah I'm not that far from her either and it is heading that way ! Whatever happens there will be some bullshit post about how it was so, so , so Uhmazzing and what a wonderful day she had !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Could twin set be anymore disgusting?
Omg this has made my day!!! How funny😆😆 he is the definition of ‘rough’

View attachment 276261
She looks so much better in this picture.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 276261
Who’s been in this pic apart from Jen (who’s no longer SW is she) Nicola, Vicky P and Gemma? Who are the rest? I’m so not with it lol x

Reactions: 6

View attachment 276261
Wow she actually looks ‘normal’ in this pic. I think she looks better and much healthier without all the editing, manic eyes and filters

Reactions: 11
Who’s been in this pic apart from Jen (who’s no longer SW is she) Nicola, Vicky P and Gemma? Who are the rest? I’m so not with it lol x
Far left is JSG, not surely the next one in, but one after that is This Time I’ve Done It (Jo, I think).

The thing that strikes me is how much bigger they all are than how they pretend to be on Instagram.

• Wow
If she is so concerned about Chris taking them to Nursery then why isn't she doing it !? You can go to the Gym at any time and you book appointments to work around your schedule :unsure: 🤥 She is just so full of :poop:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.