Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s been in this pic apart from Jen (who’s no longer SW is she) Nicola, Vicky P and Gemma? Who are the rest? I’m so not with it lol x
Jsg, don't know that one, this time I've done it, Vicky P, fopper bollox, Becky Stock, Spanjee

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's the one braying like a horse 😆

What was she like? I didn't follow her. I think I've seen the name mentioned.
I haven’t followed her for a long time.. she always seemed nice though, quite normal and not really in the “SW cult” as I like to call it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Think the one far right is GemSW ? From left I only know JSG.... ??.....Thistimei'vedone it (Jo)... Fopp Cotton.... VP.. Becca Stone.... ??...??...... GemSW ???

All look average gals..... not filtered to duck though I think some have gained more than a few pounds... !

Reactions: 8
im not too sure myself, didn't recognise many but I think @ChubClubThug had commented who some were on the thread I got this from, she might be able to help
3rd right Spangee who was always good with smoke and mirrors - got a shock when I saw this pic- she's not big but she made out she was at least a 10 - used to follow her and Miss Slinky aka JSG- she's now back to her big self despite eating the rainbow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fopps has been reading here - she's upped her deadlift to a massive 30kg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Haha but only for 1 rep probably. There is no way she put on muscle with so little calories and kiddie weights in 12 weeks. One of my best friends is a power lifter and think her deadlifts are closer to 200kilos now.

• Haha
I can’t get over her deadlifting 30 kilos! She’d never get away with that with the PTs at my gym 😂 she’d be on 60 kilos easily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
just caught back up.......had to share this I saw on another thread on here, this is Nikki and fellow SW accounts when they did a jelly pot (snigger) campaign with vicky pattison, look at the non airbrushed REAL body shapes and images, no amount of posing or toe points will take away their real body shapes, notice nikkis legs.....much dumpier and thicker than she likes to show! yes she could argue this was taken some time ago but we all know from unfiltered, unaltered shots we've seen of her on other peoples pictures that this is much more the truth than her stretched to the max pictures. She can filter and alter her shots and pretend that's reality but it isnt and before long she won't dare go anywhere for fear of people recognising her and being shocked at the difference. She should have stuck to real pictures, there's nothing wrong with her real shape, she is the one who has decided to alter the images so drastically to hide what she considered to be flaws and imperfections, now she's in danger of never being found if she was to go missing because none of her recent shots look like her ;)

View attachment 276261
I met her at a Sw meeting not long after this and asked was it good. She said she HATED that she was told to wear (and buy her own) blue jeans and trainers as she only ever wore black jeans and heels to slim her legs. She also said Vicky p’s make up was done to make her stand out. She felt hers was very plain.
I think this was also the start of consultants turning against her as she and the other girls only got this gig by being linked to SW. I think SW made her take off the paid promotion on her Instagram not long after. I think she thought if she left Sw this type of ‘work’ would come in regularly...well that didn’t quite work out did it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I met her at a Sw meeting not long after this and asked was it good. She said she HATED that she was told to wear (and buy her own) blue jeans and trainers as she only ever wore black jeans and heels to slim her legs. She also said Vicky p’s make up was done to make her stand out. She felt hers was very plain.
I think this was also the start of consultants turning against her as she and the other girls only got this gig by being linked to SW. I think SW made her take off the paid promotion on her Instagram not long after. I think she thought if she left Sw this type of ‘work’ would come in regularly...well that didn’t quite work out did it 🤷🏻‍♀️
What self absorbed hole she truly is! 😵 in other words, she thought she was the best looking girl there but was made to look plainer 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ what a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha but only for 1 rep probably. There is no way she put on muscle with so little calories and kiddie weights in 12 weeks. One of my best friends is a power lifter and think her deadlifts are closer to 200kilos now.
Absolutely this. She's starved herself for 12 weeks to lose as much weight as possible. No way she's built any meaningful amount of muscle with tiny weights and no food. Carbohydrates are also essential post training to replenish muscles and her diet looks very low carb. Disordered.

Even at my leanest (9st 4lbs, size 8 so similar stats to Fopps) - I had abs but I also had a bum & toned legs, not a pancake like hers) I was deadlifting 100kg plus. That's not blowing my own trumpet, it took a lot of work over a long period of time as I didn't overtrain & I ate a balanced diet & enough calories (aimed for around 2000cals a day) I don't have the time or the inclination to be that lean now!

Thin at all costs seems to be her mantra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She looks normal and quite pretty in that picture. If she stuck with SW and stayed looking like that then her SM career would be more successful. She needs to relax. She always wants bigger and better. So sad. Don't get it.

That's quite a difference eh? Do you think she's had liposuction on her legs? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
She looks normal and quite pretty in that picture. If she stuck with SW and stayed looking like that then her SM career would be more successful. She needs to relax. She always wants bigger and better. So sad. Don't get it.

That's quite a difference eh? Do you think she's had liposuction on her legs? 🤔
No I think it’s because she didn’t have control over the angles and photoshop on the photo! This photo is pretty old though, before she had the twins I think?

Reactions: 12
She wants to get to know her followers better and is wondering how she was found..... whose going to say they googled 'FOPPERHOLIC ANNOYING' ..... ?? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's copying 'daywithdad'. He was asking questions like that yesterday on his stories. She's not interested, it's all for interaction on her part. Funny if we all answered Tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I think it’s because she didn’t have control over the angles and photoshop on the photo! This photo is pretty old though, before she had the twins I think?
100% that 👆🏻She’d not been able to preview the pics.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.