Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything just seems so forced watching fopp and the twins “ interacting” and does it really matter if they make a mess? This is what kids do. Deal with it. As for the gym pics 🙄 - I can’t imagine her even doing a workout . She isn’t remotely sweaty in any of the three pics she posted? It just comes across as a front .

Reactions: 16
Jesus! What is going on with her face here. It’s like she’s about to burst looking at the most amazing thing in the world. These pictures are definitely photoshopped. You don’t get muscles like that after just 12 weeks on only 1400 or less calories.
View attachment 275921
She really reminded me of someone, could not put my finger on it! The 30 mins of searching was totally worth it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you seen the comment about her creased décolletage that won’t be there long!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s all smoke and mirrors with her. I follow lots of women that are in to their fitness and lift weights and they have amazing figures. They also post videos of their workouts and they are lifting heavy weights and eating lots to fuel that. It’s also taken some of them years to get to where they are. You never see Fopps getting a sweat on ever. The only things you see her doing are the odd boomerang when she’s on the treadmill at the gym walking for half an hour or doing a few bicep curls in her kitchen. She’s an insult to those people that actually put in the effort to get their bodies in that condition with her photoshopped pictures begging for likes. It’s also wrong how she makes her followers feel like shite with her fakery. If only more people could wake up and see it ☹

Reactions: 24
Had to grab it before it went 😂😂

Her skin is two tone ! If you're going to show off your 'flabby' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: tummy Nicola at least fake bake it to match your decolletage .... her skin looks really dry too..... this must of been pre-work out lol ! Or she is probably de-hydrated as she doesn't drink half as much water as she probably should !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No wonder she has no definition in her legs if she deadlifts 24kg 🤭 girls her size with the right trainer would be deadlifting 100kg plus. With correct form too. But you ‘dig deep’ for that 24kg deadlift 😬
I thought this! When I weighed 60kg I was deadlifting at least body weight fairly early on in my weight lifting programme! 24kg for deadlifts is nothing 😂 duck, my squats in body pump for high rep low weight exercising was like 20kg and that’s maintaining it constantly for like 3-4 mins which is not possible with how much you’re supposed to be deadlifting! 😂 ( I had been going for ages and was in good shape I couldn’t so that now!)

Reactions: 9
Does she ever have a bleeping day off begging, posing and controlling everyone and everything around her? What a boring bastard.

Reactions: 22
🙄 ha she didn't reply to that Emma, formally the "slimming teacher" who's as tit a mother and control freak as she is 🤣 red lips, mother of all catfishing just really gets on my tits these days 🤐
Red lips makes me cringe she thinks she’s the only person ever to go the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to grab it before it went 😂😂

Her skin is two tone ! If you're going to show off your 'flabby' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: tummy Nicola at least fake bake it to match your decolletage .... her skin looks really dry too..... this must of been pre-work out lol ! Or she is probably de-hydrated as she doesn't drink half as much water as she probably should !
Gail is definitely a tattler!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been a lurker for a long while. I cannot stop thinking about the Gymboree videos. Literally the last 2 nights I’ve just been thinking how completely and utterly screwed up this is- the one when her mum was trying to get her to be involved is just so awful. It’s all SO incredibly fake and unreal with her I’m really disturbed. Not sure why but maybe I almost believed it was all so perfect all the time in Foppsland 🏋️‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

As for the gym photos, she is just waiting for the “oh you’re too thin” that’s gonna be her BIG wet yourself special moment. She just looks like a complete self absorbed prick.

Reactions: 25
Oh my!! Can this woman be anymore in love with herself? Is this the new weekly thing, a check in of brave Fiona in her gym wear, pulling her stomach skin to an inch of its life to create some “flab”.
Said it before and will keep saying it “Fiona you are dangerous, you are a damaging trigger”. The consent need for stranger attention and gratification is actually extremely sad. And the only reason she keeps posting the shame, boring, pictures is because she is insecure and lonely. And I’m not jealous, not by any means. I just worry about the impact on mental health (you know because she is worried about people’s mental health!!!!) and how this will damage people because she has no clue how to read a room.
And if they don’t see that she is breathing in on that first picture, then her sheep are more deluded than we give the credit for. You just have to scroll across those pictures and see how different her stomach looks in them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
24kg deadlift.... I’m not an expert at all (unlike Nicola!) but it should be higher, and I’d have thought Twin set twit should be pointing that out. When I started training, after a back injury, I started with 40kg and worked up to 110kg. Also, your working your ass Nicola, not just your ‘legs are bigger muscles’ I wonder what she leg presses, 10kg! She’s fake and the worrying thing is all the SW followers will think this is the magic answer, she’s not giving correct training advise out, all she’s doing it staving herself! Weight training is fantastic for weight loss, when done correctly with a proper PT

Reactions: 17
I can’t read anymore she makes me feel so tit about myself with all her boasting and constant gym pics this women craves attention I’ve never known anyone love herself so much, she talks so much tit it’s unreal. She doesn’t want to help people at all she wants people to help her by feeding her massive ego

Everything she spouts is someone else’s words, she either googles or picks random insta quotes she’s not knowledgeable at all about anything but herself
Please don't let this woman make you feel like that. Be assured that behind all the photoshopping and fake happiness / money is starvation, debt and utter sadness. All these insta posts are a cover up and pretence. I said on this thread a year ago that the life she posts is actually the life she really wishes she had in her own head. It's not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aren’t captions on stories meant to match up with what the person is saying? Not just more rambling that she hasn’t actually said? The whole idea of captions is to be inclusive for those who can’t hear her. There’s no point in not actually matching the captions to what she says!! Idiot.

Reactions: 19
Why is she offering to give tips on Invisalign when she clearly fucked up. She’s the last person I would take advice from!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Invisalign tips? Is she for real? She’s taken almost 3 years for a tiny improvement!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.