Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel proud most of the time. Last week I took them shopping then to Wagamama’s for lunch and they were so well behaved. We then went to the park. We were out most of the day and it was lovely. Yesterday I felt an bad mom, loads of tv, got annoyed at their arguing, no nap. I was so tired and it was a relief when I got them to bed.

I spoke with my SW consultant this week about how the posts made me feel initially in case she recommends anyone else to follow. She said you do realise she is not with SW anymore and commented on her recent posts re the challenge saying she doesn’t agree. She suggested I follow as had so much in common.... she said to unfollow if it’s having a negative impact.
That sounds like a normal mum day to me, it's very rarely perfect or always a nice experience. More like little moments that outweigh the bad if that makes sense. That's why we all laugh when little miss perfect pants comes out with her utter crap! We know it's all a lie!

That really doesn't surprise me that your consult doesn't think much of her. Fopperbollox allegedly had this amazing career with SW, but hardly anyone was sorry to see her go, or even liked the woman by all accounts. I don't know why SW don't give her a legal warning...someone fresh to her wouldn't even realise she was nothing to do with it anymore. She really is damaging to people.

Reactions: 12
🙄 ha she didn't reply to that Emma, formally the "slimming teacher" who's as tit a mother and control freak as she is 🤣 red lips, mother of all catfishing just really gets on my tits these days 🤐
The woman who’s commented saying “don’t go to thin” will have made her day! In her over stretched head that will have ment ‘you’re looking really thin now!’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The woman who’s commented saying “don’t go to thin” will have made her day! In her over stretched head that will have ment ‘ your looking really thin now’
YES! I thought the same 🙄🙄 she should have said - you're looking well instead 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has aged ALOT since this 12 week challenge she looks haggard. I don’t think it’s done her much favours in her gym kit.
She now loves a crop top. She’s 40 do not wear a crop top, not because you are fat or have a any wobbly bits but you are way over the age limit for it. I don’t know who she thinks she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she was commenting on that latest gym post suggests to me that she's STILL trying to drop body fat 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What is it about her gym pics that are so unlikable? I follow way better looking/fitter women on IG and don't feel angry towards any of these, her photos are too smug and not for anyones benefit other than hers!

Reactions: 22
What is it about her gym pics that are so unlikable? I follow way better looking/fitter women on IG and don't feel angry towards any of these, her photos are too smug and not for anyones benefit other than hers!
She never posts a sweaty realistic one. It’s all poses. You never see her actually doing other thing than prancing about in a bleeping crop top 🙄

I run 5k-ish three times a week and I’m like a sunburnt lobster that’s mated with a tomato I’m that red!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another ‘ influencer’ full of themselves. My weights are about as heavy as a full sized cheese pizza hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long until mazza posts asking Nicola to show her how to lift weights?!
I can just imagine oh Nicola you look wonderful you are so good at lifting weights I might have to get my self some.
Fopps will reply you should i will go with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
YES! I thought the same 🙄🙄 she should have said - you're looking well instead 🤣🤣
Or better still she should have said ‘oh Nicola you're looking so much better now, you were looking a bit to thin BEFORE’ 😆

The way she was commenting on that latest gym post suggests to me that she's STILL trying to drop body fat 😳
She’s 100% wanting to loose more weight. I said a while back she’ll be desperate to get into the 8st bracket now. That’s why she’s still on 1400 cals.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is far more realistic and inspiring.... Gemma Atkinson.... actually doing work outs and with messy hair and a sweaty determined face !!!

Excuse my crappy cropping - I'm on my laptop and cba to screen shot off my phone so dodgy screen grabs lol !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She has only posted those pics to have all her sheeples saying how amazing she is.... and fit she looks.. how fabulous and insane she looks...... !! She mst make so many feel tit about themselves...... I notice her mate Zoe Court mentioned us (jealous) people on the 'sad chat' ! Ha ha ..... silly woman !! Wonder if Chris is benefitting from all her extra energy :sick: :sick:
Yes, yes we are all sad and jealous individuals 🤣🤣
because she‘s so incredibly amazing ( NOT )
I don’t actually care one way or another if she has lost a few
pounds and is making a prat of herself professing to be a knowledgable PT ( she knows nothing ) and flaunting herself in front of a camera ( she is camera shy 😉 after all )
it’s not jealousy ... I just bloody dislike her she is a self centred, obnoxioux, freeloading, beggy, braggy witch of a woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched the ivf videos too last week and thought exactly the same. I could relate to her here especially as I had my treatment with the same consultant and team. I knew them pretty well after 8 cycles before my twins. I wanted both to work as didn’t want to have an only child with an old mom.

I often have to grap one off the equipment at Gymboree and dash to help the other one. I hate it but I can’t be in 2 places at the same time.

Both in the park have been running away from me thinking it’s a game. One has fallen over and is crying while the other continues to run. I’ve had to get the one running first as they were heading out of the park then dash back to comfort the other. I felt awful and this wouldn’t happen if I was on my own.
No one can be in 2 places at once and sadly sometimes accidents/near misses etc do happen but I bet you tend to your kids and their needs when they do. I’m sure you’re doing a grand job with your kids 🙂👍🏻 My youngest 2 are 15 months apart and I’m dreading this time next year when the youngest will be mobile too because like you, I’ll be running around like a blue arse fly 😳

Reactions: 12
I can’t read anymore she makes me feel so tit about myself with all her boasting and constant gym pics this women craves attention I’ve never known anyone love herself so much, she talks so much tit it’s unreal. She doesn’t want to help people at all she wants people to help her by feeding her massive ego

Yes, yes we are all sad and jealous individuals 🤣🤣
because she‘s so incredibly amazing ( NOT )
I don’t actually care one way or another if she has lost a few
pounds and is making a prat of herself professing to be a knowledgable PT ( she knows nothing ) and flaunting herself in front of a camera ( she is camera shy 😉 after all )
it’s not jealousy ... I just bloody dislike her she is a self centred, obnoxioux, freeloading, beggy, braggy witch of a woman...
Everything she spouts is someone else’s words, she either googles or picks random insta quotes she’s not knowledgeable at all about anything but herself

Reactions: 19
What a knob she is!! The gym pics annoy me as they are so fake & posed. I go gym 3 times a week & am 4 months PP with my 2nd child & I walk out of there looking a sweaty mess & feel great for it. She never looks like she has actually completed a work out!!! If she doesn’t breath out soon she will faint from lack of food

Reactions: 18
I can’t read anymore she makes me feel so tit about myself with all her boasting and constant gym pics this women craves attention I’ve never known anyone love herself so much, she talks so much tit it’s unreal. She doesn’t want to help people at all she wants people to help her by feeding her massive ego

Everything she spouts is someone else’s words, she either googles or picks random insta quotes she’s not knowledgeable at all about anything but herself

You Mrs DO NOT ... repeat.... DO NOT ... let that fake flimsy trollop make you feel bad...... she is as shallow as they come and her only happiness is having strangers tell her she's great..... That's not what you would like - it's not what any of us would like.... instead of her making you feel tit you should pity her and her sad, shallow life because we know from just those vids at the gym class with the boys she really doesn't have her tit together... I'm sure you have a family who love you and are your biggest cheerleaders... you don't need a bunch of strangers saying you look great .... 🥰 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being nearly 40 doing a photoshoot at the gym in a crop top .. I remember her ages ago saying on one of her ridiculous gym clothes videos she'd never wear a crop top to the gym 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.