Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she has no definition in her legs if she deadlifts 24kg 🤭 girls her size with the right trainer would be deadlifting 100kg plus. With correct form too. But you ‘dig deep’ for that 24kg deadlift 😬

Also Fopps I wasn’t focusing on the ‘loose skin that you’re pinching I was distracted by the saggy Wrinkled skin between your boobs. Can’t hide your age now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yet again proving there is nothing likable about this wench! Queen of the humble brag, come on down! And every photo of her she's pointing that stupid bloody toe.
We get it, you starved yourself for your 40th, topped up the tan, botox, fillers and you want people to comment and say how great you look. Unless these are supposed to be...motivating anyone? 😂😂 duck off pointy toe!
Have you seen the size of that toe in her awful tesco sandals? It's the size of a grenade bar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's disgusting really isn't it. Imagine dumping your child in It's cot so you can film yourself trying on clothes and prancing about. No wonder she's bricking it for when they are in beds and she can't use the cots as a prison anymore. It said a lot when they were on "holiday" and sat there with a blanket up to make the room darker, trying to get them to sleep 😳

So many parents of twins have come on and said they do not sleep at the same time/like the same things/have the same needs. I have twins in my family and they have very different personalities, always have done.

I can't stand it when she says "it melts me" that's the biggest lie of all!
My twin 1 sleeps more than twin 2. They went into cot bed just after their second birthday. They kept trashing the room. Clothes out everywhere, mattress off the bed, books and toys everywhere. I was fed up of clearing up after nap time and in the morning that I removed everything from their room. They can’t open their wardrobe so that’s safe at the moment. They are 2 1/2 now and they nap 50% of the time. Everyday they go to their room for a nap and if they are still messing about after a while I get them up again. Use to do my workouts during nap time, no chance now. We go to Gymboree and I often struggle as can’t be in 2 places at one time and the staff are no longer able to help me due to Covid. Other mom’s use to help me too. I don’t get chance to chat to anyone as I’m dashing about and constantly watching both of them. I have regularly have had to drag one of the equipment and run to the other. It would be nice to have help there but pre covid the MIL wouldn’t commit, my mom is no longer alive. I do most things on my own including taking them to the park, out for lunch and groups when they ran as daddy is working. I use to get angry seeing twin moms out with most likely their mom helping and wish why can’t that be me. Saw one today and just thought, I’ve coped on my own because I’ve had to and didn’t feel angry. Daddy went back to work when they were 4 weeks old and I went out and about on my own most days mainly walking to where I needed to be as it was easier than getting in and out of the car and exercise for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The really sad thing is she looks happier in those gym photos with her top off (despite her always saying she wasnt that kind of person) than she ever does when she’s with the Boys. Shows that her real love in life isn’t Deux Chebs, or the twins, or food, or shopping, it’s herself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh look, it’s Fopps in one of those sorts bra’s she absolutely hates wearing posing for a photo or herself she absolutely hates having taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The really sad thing is she looks happier in those gym photos with her top off (despite her always saying she wasnt that kind of person) than she ever does when she’s with the Boys. Shows that her real love in life isn’t Deux Chebs, or the twins, or food, or shopping, it’s herself.
So this! I know as mums we shouldn’t ‘forget’ or ‘neglect’ ourselves but the absolute delight in her face when she’s looking at herself is something I just cannot understand. As a mother it just blows my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I watched a couple of her old IVF videos the other day and had I not have known any better, I’d have felt sorry for her! But as her little series continued, it is SO obvious she was hoping that one of the two embryos she had transferred wouldn’t ‘stick’. She said herself she wouldn’t know how to cope with twins and she was scared of that scenario...fast forward 3 years and it’s clear she really can’t cope with twins. I wonder whether her controlling, snappy and cold approach to parenting would be the same had she have only had one baby?

Still can’t get over her leaving L on the floor like that after she made him fall over. She’s doing a grand job of looking after those much wanted babies 🙄😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor kids 😢
I watched the ivf videos too last week and thought exactly the same. I could relate to her here especially as I had my treatment with the same consultant and team. I knew them pretty well after 8 cycles before my twins. I wanted both to work as didn’t want to have an only child with an old mom.

I often have to grap one off the equipment at Gymboree and dash to help the other one. I hate it but I can’t be in 2 places at the same time.

Both in the park have been running away from me thinking it’s a game. One has fallen over and is crying while the other continues to run. I’ve had to get the one running first as they were heading out of the park then dash back to comfort the other. I felt awful and this wouldn’t happen if I was on my own.

Reactions: 9
My twin 1 sleeps more than twin 2. They went into cot bed just after their second birthday. They kept trashing the room. Clothes out everywhere, mattress off the bed, books and toys everywhere. I was fed up of clearing up after nap time and in the morning that I removed everything from their room. They can’t open their wardrobe so that’s safe at the moment. They are 2 1/2 now and they nap 50% of the time. Everyday they go to their room for a nap and if they are still messing about after a while I get them up again. Use to do my workouts during nap time, no chance now. We go to Gymboree and I often struggle as can’t be in 2 places at one time and the staff are no longer able to help me due to Covid. Other mom’s use to help me too. I don’t get chance to chat to anyone as I’m dashing about and constantly watching both of them. I have regularly have had to drag one of the equipment and run to the other. It would be nice to have help there but pre covid the MIL wouldn’t commit, my mom is no longer alive. I do most things on my own including taking them to the park, out for lunch and groups when they ran as daddy is working. I use to get angry seeing twin moms out with most likely their mom helping and wish why can’t that be me. Saw one today and just thought, I’ve coped on my own because I’ve had to and didn’t feel angry. Daddy went back to work when they were 4 weeks old and I went out and about on my own most days mainly walking to where I needed to be as it was easier than getting in and out of the car and exercise for me.
You are the sort of mother that foppcotton could only DREAM of being! I hope you're really proud of yourself because you've literally taken on the storm and kicked it's arse!! 👏👊I can totally relate, I'm on my own mostly with a "spirited" 2yr old who's a handful (only the one baby! But I do have a nearly 21yr old too who gives me more grief tbh 😄) I don't have my mum with me any longer, she died 4yrs ago so never even met my baby, it made me very bitter at times as she was amazing with my 1st son. I have no close family to help either. My husband works long night shifts so I totally understand how hard it is, made worse by the lockdown. So when I see madam fopperbollox flouncing around, smiling through gritted teeth and thoroughly hating her life, I thank my lucky stars I'm me and NOT her 😄🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No wonder she has no definition in her legs if she deadlifts 24kg 🤭 girls her size with the right trainer would be deadlifting 100kg plus. With correct form too. But you ‘dig deep’ for that 24kg deadlift 😬

Also Fopps I wasn’t focusing on the ‘loose skin that you’re pinching I was distracted by the saggy Wrinkled skin between your boobs. Can’t hide your age now!
She is only deadlifting 24kilos... I started back on 20 kilos after having heart surgery 2 months prior! Whereas prior to lockdown and having only started properly deadlifting for 1 month, I was already at 90 kilos! She is actually a bit pathetic

• Heart
Jesus! What is going on with her face here. It’s like she’s about to burst looking at the most amazing thing in the world. These pictures are definitely photoshopped. You don’t get muscles like that after just 12 weeks on only 1400 or less calories.
379B2F1A-109D-4461-8390-4EDDB603DF74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's such a shy girl isn't she :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her self love and arrogance is off the scale and suddenly she's a bleeping expert on weights now too.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DO duck OFF NICOLA YOU ABSOLUTE SHOW OFF..... and when you get there duck OFF SOME MORE....🖕🖕

Talk about how to make people feel inferior about themselves....... she is such a smug show off....:mad::mad:

No one loves her more than she loves herself and she's never happier than when eye bleeping herself either...... 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's defo photoshopped that gym pic. Look at her arm and watch its blurry and has distorted lines, the red floor mat inbetween her arm and body doesn't quite match the other side. She's totally different colours on her face, chest and abdomen, her fingers holding the phone are massively stretched. She's nothing but a fake, wannabe show off
She looks like Tanya from Footballers Wives 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shall we start a go fund me for her? She’s so brave showing herself like that 🙌🏻

Edit - I joke...don’t want people thinking I actually want to start a go fund me 🤣
Nevermind a go fund me, should be a famine appeal she's so skinny

• Haha
You are the sort of mother that foppcotton could only DREAM of being! I hope you're really proud of yourself because you've literally taken on the storm and kicked it's arse!! 👏👊I can totally relate, I'm on my own mostly with a "spirited" 2yr old who's a handful (only the one baby! But I do have a nearly 21yr old too who gives me more grief tbh 😄) I don't have my mum with me any longer, she died 4yrs ago so never even met my baby, it made me very bitter at times as she was amazing with my 1st son. I have no close family to help either. My husband works long night shifts so I totally understand how hard it is, made worse by the lockdown. So when I see madam fopperbollox flouncing around, smiling through gritted teeth and thoroughly hating her life, I thank my lucky stars I'm me and NOT her 😄🙌
I do feel proud most of the time. Last week I took them shopping then to Wagamama’s for lunch and they were so well behaved. We then went to the park. We were out most of the day and it was lovely. Yesterday I felt an bad mom, loads of tv, got annoyed at their arguing, no nap. I was so tired and it was a relief when I got them to bed.

I spoke with my SW consultant this week about how the posts made me feel initially in case she recommends anyone else to follow. She said you do realise she is not with SW anymore and commented on her recent posts re the challenge saying she doesn’t agree. She suggested I follow as had so much in common.... she said to unfollow if it’s having a negative impact.

Reactions: 9
She has only posted those pics to have all her sheeples saying how amazing she is.... and fit she looks.. how fabulous and insane she looks...... !! She mst make so many feel tit about themselves...... I notice her mate Zoe Court mentioned us (jealous) people on the 'sad chat' ! Ha ha ..... silly woman !! Wonder if Chris is benefitting from all her extra energy :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.