Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those gym photos are awful...why is she posing like that?!! She is fit, but she just looks ridiculous.
Also nobody has asked you what you lift have they really.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How much is she breathing in?!
All the tricks:

one leg forward
Shoulders back
Side look
Elongate the neck and then to look even more like a barbie add a filter & hop onto a photoshopping app!
Oh & don’t forget to pinch the tiny bit of excess skin (not really excess ) to look less like a bellend (didn’t work )

Reactions: 25
Also when I first saw the gym photos pretty much as she posted it said 13 comments but when I clicked on it there was only one....👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not a chance her legs are that thin. No where near. This is why she's so damaging. If you see her in the street tomorrow she will look like an average 10/12. Camera angles really do work. Her legs look as thin as her arms in those pictures and we all know by now they aint! Come on Nikki.... Really!!!

Reactions: 18
I'm so confused by her instagram! Is she aiming to be a fitness instagrammer? A mummy blogger? The next QVC? Her content is so random

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's defo photoshopped that gym pic. Look at her arm and watch its blurry and has distorted lines, the red floor mat inbetween her arm and body doesn't quite match the other side. She's totally different colours on her face, chest and abdomen, her fingers holding the phone are massively stretched. She's nothing but a fake, wannabe show off

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
All the tricks:

one leg forward
Shoulders back
Side look
Elongate the neck and then to look even more like a barbie add a filter & hop onto a photoshopping app!
Oh & don’t forget to pinch the tiny bit of excess skin (not really excess ) to look less like a bellend (didn’t work )
You forgot “high rise pants to hide the dreadful tattoo!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This woman has never done an instagram live to my knowledge. Because she's a pure bullshitter and you can't hide all that well behind a live. How many times have you been taken aback when you have seen someone on a live and thought, wow the camera really does lie! I always say it, if the measurements were true and honest, get someone to take your measurements and film it all and then post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She feels real angst about posting pictures like this though!
Yet again proving there is nothing likable about this wench! Queen of the humble brag, come on down! And every photo of her she's pointing that stupid bloody toe.
We get it, you starved yourself for your 40th, topped up the tan, botox, fillers and you want people to comment and say how great you look. Unless these are supposed to be...motivating anyone? 😂😂 duck off pointy toe!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.