Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a while ago because she was annoying me but just looked at her page, she’s so much slimmer? Clearly loves showing her arms now as a few pics where it’s posed to show definition. Her overuse of calories,syns, food etc etc is sooo exhausting and unhealthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In the ivy pics- where is the third one taken? It’s like The Ivy decorations on a shoestring. Maybe Cafe Rouge decided to take inspiration but on a much smaller budget!
Sub13 - it’s like a bit of a cocktail bar type place

Reactions: 4
She’s ageing rapidly! This was just over a year ago. She looks so much better in this one, much more relaxed and natural.
It’s because she started with the botox far to early she is slowly damaging all the muscles in her face another couple of years the botox won’t work anymore then her vanity will see her go under the knife she’ll end up like the bride of Wildenstein.

Reactions: 17
She’s ageing rapidly! This was just over a year ago. She looks so much better in this one, much more relaxed and natural.
It’s weird, I found her annoying then and thought she was a knob but she looks much more natural and normal here! Definitely looks better here. She’s aged loads.

Reactions: 9
Haven’t looked at her insta in a while but ohmygosh the way she words things is so telling! Just say you had a nice time in Bath...not all that crap about your family being a jigsaw and you love your kids bla bla... defensive much?
Also she looks to have lost a lot of weight! She seems to always be chasing the next thing..the weight loss...the holidays...the milestones... the clothes...the extension. She cannot just be happy in the moment. Sad to see!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I really don’t know what to say. I gave myself cramp in my toes from them curling with the cringe looking at her pics

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who are these weirdos asking her for a video on how to do her hair?! It’s literally scraped up in a messy bun. This is the hairstyle I do when jumping in the shower. Am I missing something?!
Sheepie are asking for a tutorial on how to put your hair in a bun. Have I read that right? FFS.

Out of all the places In bath to eat they went to cafe rouge
With their Tesco Clubcard vouchers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
12 a pages and a new thread to catch on, that’s when you know she has been a twit 😂😂 . I haven’t even looked at her gram since Thursday night, as much as she pisses me off as she had broken Covid rules, yet again!!! (Your cleaver boys have socially distanced and took care of themselves for 2 nights Fiona??) I’m bitter, that because of twats like this I am back to not being able to see my family again from Tuesday!!! I bet the boys have had a blast though away grim their helicopter mother!
I'm the same as you @Ellsbells123 not really sure what we are supposed to do! I'm back at work (in a school) hubby is back at work, eldest is in school, middle goes to nursery 3x per week and my Mom looks after our youngest 5 days a week plus picks our middle son up from nursery M-W and looks after him those days plus the 2 days he doesn't go to nursery. Yet from Tuesday we're in a local Lockdown, but still expected to go to work 😔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaha cringerholic absolutely kills me off. tit loads of photos of a weekend away with her husband and DJ Chode features pretty much not at all. I hope she at least sucked his carrot stick before having her tap water at The Ivy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm the same as you @Ellsbells123 not really sure what we are supposed to do! I'm back at work (in a school) hubby is back at work, eldest is in school, middle goes to nursery 3x per week and my Mom looks after our youngest 5 days a week plus picks our middle son up from nursery M-W and looks after him those days plus the 2 days he doesn't go to nursery. Yet from Tuesday we're in a local Lockdown, but still expected to go to work 😔🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s rubbish, but as you and hubby are actually out doing a real job will the rule that they can still be looked after still stand? I mean your are not off on a dirty weekend, because you feel that you deserve it or dumping them on grandparents so you can take a few over stretched, gym selfies! I know she has never really stuck to the rules, but she is blatantly flaunting them now. Pandemic, what pandemic! 🤬

Reactions: 14
She's a liar (but then we all know that)
She had a night away from the boys in February, just before they all went to Florida, and then we went into lockdown so she's not exactly hard done by for child free nights.
When you're a liar you've got to have a great memory.... lockdown happened a month later very few if any managed to get away on a night out but of course Fopps managed the Fiasco in Florida where she tried to blag an earlier flight home because her her dad's health.....in February she didn't mind him being worn out chasing after the favourite grandkids... he was probably due his heart op then! Matching rooms with matching white noise and teddies... unbelievable!

Reactions: 12
Isn't the whole point of a weekend away with your partner to eat the nice food and burn it off together?
How would they have time to burn calories working out together, when they are both far too busy doing it to themselves in the mirror!
Realised I haven’t missed much this weekend, her grid is just posts of selfies. Not much of the beautiful culture of Bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I just can’t get over how many pics of just her in the space of three days. Most normal people would feel an idiot just putting one on 🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she have to be so defensive every time she leaves her kids.. ‘miss them so so much watched 20000 videos of them’ duck off fiona you have about 3 days a week away from them stop talking utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she have to be so defensive every time she leaves her kids.. ‘miss them so so much watched 20000 videos of them’ duck off fiona you have about 3 days a week away from them stop talking utter shite
Exactly, if you miss them that much that you spend ALL your time away looking at photos and videos and talking about them don't go! Blatantly this never happens, she thinks by saying these things it makes her More relatable or like she is a better mum. Fopps, just say you and Chris wanted a weekend away from the boys ,end of. If I ever get time away from my son, I enjoy myself, don't feel guilty and don't talk about him all night.

Reactions: 17
With regard to the pictures outside the Ivy. They are nothing special! In the 1990s/2000’s it was considered flash to eat the THE IVY in London. Lots of A listers ate there and it was tricky getting a table.
Several years ago they decided to open a chain of brassiere restaurants. They have a Art Deco theme much like the original, but most major towns have one now.
The food is quite nice, they do decent cocktails But in no way is this comparible to the original Ivy.
the biggest exception of the Ivy Asia in St Paul’s.They serve gorgeous sushi!
We eat in then fairly regularly. They do a lovely brunch on a Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
With regard to the pictures outside the Ivy. They are nothing special! In the 1990s/2000’s it was considered flash to eat the THE IVY in London. Lots of A listers ate there and it was tricky getting a table.
Several years ago they decided to open a chain of brassiere restaurants. They have a Art Deco theme much line the original, but most manly towns have one now.
The food is quite nice, they do decent cocktails But in no way is this comparible to the original Ivy.
the biggest exception of the Ivy Asia in St Paul’s.They serve gorgeous sushi!
We eat in then fairly regularly. They do a lovely brunch on a Sunday.
Agreed! I went the to The Ivy (northern one) for my hen party 🙄 it’s not what I’d call ‘fine dining’ and I am a foodie!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.