Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the ivy pics- where is the third one taken? It’s like The Ivy decorations on a shoestring. Maybe Cafe Rouge decided to take inspiration but on a much smaller budget!
It looks like the back entrance!!πŸ˜‚ I don't know if it is as I've never been!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone said she looks like Jennifer Aniston in photo 4.....this is photo 4 😳 me thinks someone is bleeping with her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For what?? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Whoever said that is bleeping blind.... she looks absolutely NOTHING like Jennifer Aniston.... some of her sheeples are mental.... and deluded...... it makes me worry for our future with idiots like that around !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ultimate girl gang has just over half the followers fopps does but her average likes are higher! That’s because her followers are genuine. I know she’s not everybody’s cup of tea but she’s got a lane and she’s in it!

Reactions: 19
Is her Gucci belt supposed to be two different colours πŸ€”
Hahaha Yes! I said 20000 pictures/videos so not a bad shout πŸ˜‚
'Went through every picture I had' Oh duck off Fopps πŸ–•πŸ» I see Grayson is well over his separation anxiety these days is he πŸ™„

The top comment πŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who makes a point of find out peoples names in places you visit and thanking them in a Insta post ? Third pic in her last post her lips are so puffed up she looks like a sex doll.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

she's in 18.... 18 bleeping pictures in 5 posts...... she's the vainest woman I think I know of !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know someone's already said it, but we've literally seen nothing of Bath?! No beautiful scenic pics... Although to be fair all they've done is eat and shop. For real though, All its been is selfie after selfie. Unless.... There's a vlog coming up... Please god no.

who makes a point of find out peoples names in places you visit and thanking them in a Insta post ?
Probably got a freebie for giving them a shout out on her post the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
who makes a point of find out peoples names in places you visit and thanking them in a Insta post ? Third pic in her last post her lips are so puffed up she looks like a sex doll.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Someone who is on the beg for future freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That first pic looks like she is doing the Mannequin Challenge or Chris has treated himself to a Blow up Sex Doll πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
who makes a point of find out peoples names in places you visit and thanking them in a Insta post ?
I was just about to post the same thing! Does she take a notebook and pen out with her πŸ™„ she is so cringe πŸ˜‘ unless she was on the beg, again! Promised to put their names on her Instagram post if they gave them a discount on their meal, drinks, hotel room etc 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oi Chris- Spongebob has been on the blower- he asked if you’re finished with his teeth yet and can he have them back now please? Thanks
He really is as creepy as duck looking he makes my skin crawl just looking at a photo of him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just about to post the same thing! Does she take a notebook and pen out with her πŸ™„ she is so cringe πŸ˜‘ unless she was on the beg, again! Promised to put their names on her Instagram post if they gave them a discount on their meal, drinks, hotel room etc 😀
I once knew a girl would take a notepad and pen out at restaurants because she thought it would give the impression she was a reviewer and she would get better service/discount. So cringy but now that I think of it it's 100% something fopps would do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.