Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear Chris say she doesn’t give him a minute to tidy up when she says his side is messy. If you look at him in the video he is then shaking his head looking so pissed off!!
His side? As in when you had to share a bedroom with your sister as a kid she had her side of the room and you had your side and trespassers will be shot?
His side, ffs its YOUR bedroom....you both tidy it. Childish prick.

Reactions: 23
Call me sad but I noted how many she had yesterday morning and then last night 😊 she lost at least 20 yesterday alone 🤣🤣
Get your Purse out quick Fopperbullshit! Real Life People are sick of your constant Selfies and Bragging 👋🏽
People are seriously getting bored of her and her engagement proves that! She can buy all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that nobody is interested.
It’s a constant swipe up and repetitive stories, or 100’s of posts about herself. She has no selling power.

Reactions: 13
Why does she do herself up everyday?! Who can seriously be bothered?? Slick of mascara, bit of brow pencil and lip balm and that’s me done. I just couldn’t be bothered to preen myself everyday as much as she does 🙄

Reactions: 13
People are seriously getting bored of her and her engagement proves that! She can buy all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that nobody is interested.
It’s a constant swipe up and repetitive stories, or 100’s of posts about herself. She has no selling power.
And with that she's done a swipe up for the bubble machine 🙄 and a 'reel of her soft wave techniques 🙄 another excuse to eye duck herself and pose.... she's nearly 40 why isn't she embarrassed of how ridiculous she behaves 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the people who forever comment need to give their heads a wobble too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
The bouncy castle was up for a whole 10mins by the looks of it.... why bother? Oh yes for the gram

Reactions: 12
The bouncy castle was up for a whole 10mins by the looks of it.... why bother? Oh yes for the gram
I thought that, why not leave it up all day. Absolute waste gifting her that. She will sell it by the end of the year!

Reactions: 14
She needs to look at her target audience. She’s trying to be like the TOWIE bunch but I’m assuming they have a lane you know what you’re getting with them and they built up a fan base (not me 😂) from their tv show. She built up a fan base from sw and maybe the ivf stuff and even if you don’t like somebody it’s always nice to see ivf be successful but she’s totally lost it now and it’s all performance parenting, disordered eating and look at me look at me look how much money I have. And in this current climate that’s just not wise. She can claim all she likes that people want to see normality but there’s normality and there’s rubbing people’s faces in it. She’d have been better trying to do a video on creating activities with household things that most people are likely to have. Even when she tried to create lockdown food she put weird stuff in saying these are items are always have in. She’s not at all in touch with the real world. You can have money and be in touch with the real world.
Like with her bloody changing bags. Who needs 3. And then calling them
High end, mid range and budget. The
Midrange one was £200 odd. Just ridiculous! I have one bag. I spent about £40 on it and I love it, it’s pretty and practical and I don’t need anything else. She’s targeting the wrong people when she’s built up her “brand” through sw and ivf.

Reactions: 24
So I’ve just been procrastinating from work by doing a Buzzfeed quiz about what ‘traditional sayings’ mean. This one made me think of Fopps immediately......

7724D47F-AB10-4E49-9BFE-33409EBD74EC.jpeg
5340E0D6-18B0-465C-9410-C515758185E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes sense doesn't it that she buys her followers .. say she loses 100 real followers then buys 100 bots who don't comment (cos they are not real people) it makes sense her posts engagement comments keep getting lower and lower for somebody who has 150k 🙄

Reactions: 15
It makes sense doesn't it that she buys her followers .. say she loses 100 real followers then buys 100 bots who don't comment (cos they are not real people) it makes sense her posts engagement comments keep getting lower and lower for somebody who has 150k 🙄
Exactly.... and most of Her ‘engagement’ Comments blatantly come from the other Influencers who are up to the same tricks as Her, and only do it to get a Comment back on their next crap Ad (apart from Mad Mazza who’s basically just a Bot anyway) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly.... and most of Her ‘engagement’ Comments blatantly come from the other Influencers who are up to the same tricks as Her, and only do it to get a Comment back on their next crap Ad (apart from Mad Mazza who’s basically just a Bot anyway) 🤭
Also, half of the comments on her posts are her replying to the suck up comments!! So cringe. Imagine having 150k followers and only 20/30 comments on a post. The same followers commenting...other multiple mums, weird strange internet “aunties“ and suck ups. C•R•I•N•G•E

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why. Why include that detail... oh, because you need to brag! Can't help herself can she. I wonder what the poster thinks of her response? Are we supposed to think 'wow, isn't she amazing, she had to return it for a smaller size'? I just don't get how anyone thinks she is likable!!

Also... She can't even spell swap. A bleeping 4 letter word 🤣 good god she is dense.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why. Why include that detail... oh, because you need to brag! Can't help herself can she. I wonder what the poster thinks of her response? Are we supposed to think 'wow, isn't she amazing, she had to return it for a smaller size'? I just don't get how anyone thinks she is likable!!

Also... She can't even spell swap. A bleeping 4 letter word 🤣 good god she is dense.
Because she's a bleeping SHOW OFF ..... I dislike her how anyone thinks she is relatable like you say is beyond me... hateful woman !

Reactions: 22
I don't really understand why people ask what size someone else has bought. Surely you know what size you are and you just buy that size?! Asking someone who filters and stretches their photos isn’t a true reflection of what their size is

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #53 - Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.