Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And with that she's done a swipe up for the bubble machine πŸ™„ and a 'reel of her soft wave techniques πŸ™„ another excuse to eye duck herself and pose.... she's nearly 40 why isn't she embarrassed of how ridiculous she behaves πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ the people who forever comment need to give their heads a wobble too 🀣🀣
But she has a Dyson airwrap that she claimed was uhmazing! Can’t be that good if you’re not bloody using it! πŸ™„

Reactions: 24
She keeps banging on about sizing down all the time but I can guarantee she would never say she had to size up in anything :oops: She just loves the sound of her own voice saying "size 8" "I down sized" "xs" "it's so flattering"(talk about blowing your own trumpet 🎺)
She would definitely need to up size in a hat for that massive head of hers :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why. Why include that detail... oh, because you need to brag! Can't help herself can she. I wonder what the poster thinks of her response? Are we supposed to think 'wow, isn't she amazing, she had to return it for a smaller size'? I just don't get how anyone thinks she is likable!!

Also... She can't even spell swap. A bleeping 4 letter word 🀣 good god she is dense.
Swop....πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, her new reel. I thought she was going to knock herself out the way she flung her head forward by her camera πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, her new reel. I thought she was going to knock herself out the way she flung her head forward by her camera πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me too!! She looked so serious just before she did it as well πŸ˜‚ i can't stop watching it to laugh at her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw on Instagram today Sheridan Smith said she won’t be sharing photos of her baby boy. That’s what you do Fopps when you care about your child’s safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To think people are genuinely worried about how to pay their next mortgage instalment, about their elderly relatives and their health, about their children and their education...

And she’s fannying about curling her hair and swooning over herself in the mirror. Get a grip woman!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, half of the comments on her posts are her replying to the suck up comments!! So cringe. Imagine having 150k followers and only 20/30 comments on a post. The same followers commenting...other multiple mums, weird strange internet β€œauntiesβ€œ and suck ups. Cβ€’Rβ€’Iβ€’Nβ€’Gβ€’E
That reminds me what happened to the boys "virtual Nanny" or something like that?

Still creeps me out thinking about it.

Reactions: 14
That reminds me what happened to the boys "virtual Nanny" or something like that?

Still creeps me out thinking about it.

The other day when I saw how many pics of herself she was sharing I thought oh maybe she is going to stop posting pics of the boys then what did she do?...,posted them in just a nappy? She doesn't give a damn who sees pics of them. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 21
so I guess we can expect and incoming mazza special comment on the latest reel......

your wavy hair looks so wavy, it really suits you, i'll have to wave mine like that too, I didn't know you could do that with GHD's, I need to get some, you're very talented to be able to do that, where is your headband from? I love it, its so stylish and trendy, you look so lovely with it on, how cleaver of you to think of flipping your hair like that, are we seeing you tomorrow or Tuesday, let me know, hope you all enjoyed your day out it looked like fun, where is Chris's top from? the boys looked like they were having fun, where are their socks from? speak soon mum x

• Haha
Reactions: 70
so I guess we can expect and incoming mazza special comment on the latest reel......

your wavy hair looks so wavy, it really suits you, i'll have to wave mine like that too, I didn't know you could do that with GHD's, I need to get some, you're very talented to be able to do that, where is your headband from? I love it, its so stylish and trendy, you look so lovely with it on, how cleaver of you to think of flipping your hair like that, are we seeing you tomorrow or Tuesday, let me know, hope you all enjoyed your day out it looked like fun, where is Chris's top from? the boys looked like they were having fun, where are their socks from? speak soon mum x
DEAD πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ are you Mazza ? The text is uncanny 😜😜😜😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DEAD πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ are you Mazza ? The text is uncanny 😜😜😜😘😘
i thought the same!!! oh @lexiloo this is just fab- she speaks to Fopps as if she was sending her a personal text....I looked at all the comments about the wavy hair just to see if Mad Mazza had com mented- hers is always long drawn out essays of pure gush! πŸ™€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had my ghds 10 years somehow and they I use them to curl

This is spot on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping swipe up for Β£390 trainers. Where does this witch get off?! So she’s spent nearly Β£800 on two pairs of trainers yet can’t be arsed to buy her kids wellies.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
bleeping swipe up for Β£390 trainers. Where does this witch get off?! So she’s spent nearly Β£800 on two pairs of trainers yet can’t be arsed to buy her kids wellies.
Was just coming on to say similar..... She had to say " I've got them in black too 😘 " She just gets worse and worse what a time to be " influencing" people to spend that amount on trainers!!!!" 🀬 so she gets her commission from them 😀 because so many people were asking about them πŸ€₯

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.