Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also seen the government advising people to report their neighbours if they know someone is breaking the rules. You better watch out Fopps you know what us tattle Bastards are like 😜
Oh wouldn't that be a shame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn't following the rules is she...they cant socially distance from their grandparents they need to be put into a cot and fed and nappies changed and bathed and she doesn't live in a single adult household...technically if you are going on her real age not the age she acts...which is about 14

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In 4 days she has posted 9, yes 9 grid posts.
She has reached just over 800 comments on the 9 posts combined and half of them are hers 🤣 She can keep buying follower’s to keep her numbers up, but she would be better have lower numbers with low engagement as it looks more realistic.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think she showed the boys in the garden this morning so we wouldn’t think they were going to Mad Mazza’s house? She’s been quiet ever since.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think she showed the boys in the garden this morning so we wouldn’t think they were going to Mad Mazza’s house? She’s been quiet ever since.
Yes definitely. Plus it was really early, so probably hadn’t been dropped off yet. Nikki is probably on her posh lounger in the garden reading this thread 👋🏼

Reactions: 15
I reckon her stories this morning were pre-records and she hasn’t actually had her longed for, precious twins, that’s 2 babies today at all!

Reactions: 13
What is her actual reason for not having them on a Tuesday?! Let’s face it she doesn’t work and we are still in a pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️

How can she say “having me time makes me a better mum” when she actually has more time away from them then she has with them?! How does that make her a better mum? Better for them yes because away from her they can be actual toddlers away from the helicopter parenting, the prodding, screeching, ordering about and the horrible sarcasm she throws at them.

Reactions: 20
What is her actual reason for not having them on a Tuesday?! Let’s face it she doesn’t work and we are still in a pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️

How can she say “having me time makes me a better mum” when she actually has more time away from them then she has with them?! How does that make her a better mum? Better for them yes because away from her they can be actual toddlers away from the helicopter parenting, the prodding, screeching, ordering about and the horrible sarcasm she throws at them.
today my me time was meeting a friend for an hour for a coffee whilst they napped. even if their grandparents were retired I would give them the kids once a week so I can preen myself.
she literally lives the most stupid life thst isn’t real life.

she has a cleaner
she doesn’t iron so she probably has an iron Lady now
she tumble drys all her clothes as IV never ever seen a washing line or clothes horses
she doesn’t work she would Argue that one
she doesnt parent in her own Monday to friday 7.30-6
the boys go to nursery for a full day on a thursay
her mums on Tuesday
Chris is home most the time
she goes to the gym and puts them in a crèche.
she throws money at them as that’s good parenting to her.
money Is no object as she’s got a massive pot of saves.

she Could say she’s worked hard to get what’s she got but then do more to help the ones around you.

Also it’s actually sickening what the boys have in their garden.
bouncy castle
climbing Frame
trampoline
splash tables
splash pad

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m actually wondering whether the boys were with her parents over the weekend. She never actually mentioned who they were with (god forbid in one of her 100 odd posts about her weekend she mention & thank whoever looked after their children). She almost seemed to be very careful about specifically not saying who they were with? Just seems a bit odd.
If they were with her parents then mazza would commented "Your sons were so well behaved Nichola" or some cringe arse comment!

Reactions: 8
Yes definitely. Plus it was really early, so probably hadn’t been dropped off yet. Nikki is probably on her posh lounger in the garden reading this thread 👋🏼
Ha ha ha I was just about to say the same, quick video and out the back gate to Mazza's whilst she gets on her sun lounger :cool:she was already for a sunbath in her strapless dress.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how far away mad mazza lives? Because she always uses the excuse that Chris's parents live further away🤔

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how far away mad mazza lives? Because she always uses the excuse that Chris's parents live further away🤔
around a 20 min car journey max !! Think Chris's parents live in Milton Keynes which is a good hour away - plus she'd never willingly leave them with his parents.... !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.