Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is going to the supermarket now called a ‘food haul’ just ridiculous
I have got to admit I was smirking under my mask when I nipped into Lidl earlier and didn’t get a basket cos I only wanted washing up liquid and milk and ended up with about 8 other things and thought to myself ‘turned into a bit of a haul this’ 😂😂

I am actually loving the masks for the fact you can laugh to yourself at couples bickering in the supermarket etc and not have to suppress it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Half a stone in 3/4 week for a woman of her height and weight has not been done in a healthy way and that’s fact!! This woman has got serious issues, I just hope to god she hasn’t triggered others, although I dare say she probably has 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have got to admit I was smirking under my mask when I nipped into Lidl earlier and didn’t get a basket cos I only wanted washing up liquid and milk and ended up with about 8 other things and thought to myself ‘turned into a bit of a haul this’ 😂😂

I am actually loving the masks for the fact you can laugh to yourself at couples bickering in the supermarket etc and not have to suppress it 🤣
Hahah same here I can mutter under my breath at people and they are none the wiser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she shops in many shops including Iceland 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s has never done an Iceland haul and she only said that because of the feed your family for a fiver challenge (which she failed 🤣)
Her lips looked rather plump and “filled” out though at the start of the vlog 👍🏻

So she shops in many shops including Iceland 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s has never done an Iceland haul and she only said that because of the feed your family for a fiver challenge (which she failed 🤣)
Her lips looked rather plump and “filled” out though at the start of the vlog 👍🏻
She is also looking rather old......starving herself to look thin and is ageing her

Reactions: 13
All that protein and fish 💨💨💨💨🤢😷She must be smelly lovely “Eau de Fopperbollocks”
96237EA4-5FCD-4667-84DF-4B8E94D9BA10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too, had my ‘food haul’ delivered this morning before we went to the beach for the day. Dammit I forgot to vlog it 🤦‍♀️ Must try harder.
Oh gosh I'll have to video mine, sorry vlog mine, in the morning. I'm so glad I've got Nikki for inspiration. There's gonna be loads of fast spinning camera work, lip smacking approximately every 4 seconds, everything is going to be stunning, gorgeous, and I'll just be so so so obsessed with it all. Can't wait!

What.is.she.doing 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That quote pretty much sums up her entire life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh I'll have to video mine, sorry vlog mine, in the morning. I'm so glad I've got Nikki for inspiration. There's gonna be loads of fast spinning camera work, lip smacking approximately every 4 seconds, everything is going to be stunning, gorgeous, and I'll just be so so so obsessed with it all.
If you could fit in a photoshop of a pot noodle in your belly that would be great too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
100% it shouldn’t take 6 weeks, what on Earth are people doing it that long for?! My daughter was just under 2 and my son 3 & a half (we had a fair few goes & fails with him!) Both were fine within a few days when they were ready. You go with your child but it shouldn’t be too much effort 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂 My daughter took moooooonths to get it, not even joking! I think this is a classic case of every child is different....she was over 3 as well 🙈🙈 Bright as a button but just so laid back she didn’t care if she was wet or dirty as long as she was having fun! (It was a nightmare, almost killed me off 😂)

Reactions: 9
when you resemble a scrawny blow up doll its time to lay off the starvation diet and lip fillers

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn't even get to see what she put 😂 late to the party as usual
neither did I 😭

Does buying three bottles of wine, a sharing bag of crisps and some fruit pastilles from the co-op on a Sunday count as a haul? Asking for a friend 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder what the boys eat, theses just nothing there for them , no treats not even a yogurt for them don’t understand her obsession with protein, if she said a good protein hit once she said it 100 time ,
There was a multi pack of raisins, sausage rolls and pizza for the boys (they will be sharing that with Chris though) for the whole £100 she spent 😱 and I still don't get why she is so obsessed with protein. I would never be able to get through so many yogurts in a month, let alone a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does buying three bottles of wine, a sharing bag of crisps and some fruit pastilles from the co-op on a Sunday count as a haul? Asking for a friend 😜
[/QUOTE]
you should have video blog’d it - you could call it ‘the co-op family diaries’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.