Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting from the top...
Hair coloured ✓
Hair extensions ✓
Eyebrows ✓
Eyelashes ✓ (spitting helps)
Eyes Lasered ✓
Botox ✓
Lip fillers ✓
Teeth straightened - Invisalign ✓
Breast enhancement ✓
Fake Tan ✓
Starvation diet ✓
Nails ✓
Please feel free to add... I'm sure there will be more to add...!!
#naturalfopperholicNOT

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There was a multi pack of raisins, sausage rolls and pizza for the boys (they will be sharing that with Chris though) for the whole £100 she spent 😱 and I still don't get why she is so obsessed with protein. I would never be able to get through so many yogurts in a month, let alone a week!
She eats two of those yoghurts a day according to her food diaries.

Reactions: 6
If you could fit in a photoshop of a pot noodle in your belly that would be great too.
I was just laughing away at this comment & my husband was wondering what the hell was going on. Had to show him the pot noodle ad to give the comment some context - the look of horror & disgust on his face was priceless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Starting from the top...
Hair coloured ✓
Hair extensions ✓
Eyebrows ✓
Eyes Lasered ✓
Botox ✓
Lip fillers ✓
Breast enhancement ✓
Fake Tan ✓
Starvation diet ✓
Nails ✓
#naturalfopperholicNOT
I'm pretty sure she's had something done to her nose too. It's a totally different shape to a few years ago 🤔

Reactions: 13
Starting from the top...
Hair coloured ✓
Hair extensions ✓
Eyebrows ✓
Eyes Lasered ✓
Botox ✓
Lip fillers ✓
Breast enhancement ✓
Fake Tan ✓
Starvation diet ✓
Nails ✓
#naturalfopperholicNOT
Fake accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Starting from the top...
Hair coloured ✓
Hair extensions ✓
Eyebrows ✓
Eyes Lasered ✓
Botox ✓
Lip fillers ✓
Breast enhancement ✓
Fake Tan ✓
Starvation diet ✓
Nails ✓
#naturalfopperholicNOT
And it’s all Natural, naturally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she’s released herself from sw as she’s going mad for all the processed crap food. I know sw has a lot of cons but I do like the emphasis on cooking from scratch and still have a lot of the main meals because I enjoy them.

Reactions: 15
Re the potty training my son was dry in a day (age 3) but tit his pants regularly till he was 7, so good luck with that FopperLiar™️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Starting from the top...
Hair coloured ✓
Hair extensions ✓
Eyebrows ✓
Eyes Lasered ✓
Botox ✓
Lip fillers ✓
Breast enhancement ✓
Fake Tan ✓
Starvation diet ✓
Nails ✓
#naturalfopperholicNOT
Whatever make up she has tattoo'd on.

Reactions: 12
The ad I’ve just seen on this thread though HAHAHAHAHA looks like her Base press discount haul trip outfit.

FDCC3149-26FA-4EEF-8380-BB64F32DA626.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
23 comments on her latest vlog yet only 11 comments are showing. Someone’s not getting all the love she was hoping for 🤣

Reactions: 8
For a foodie she eats a lot of processed, high salt, high sweetener-ladened shite doesn't she?

Like boiling dried pasta and adding sauce doesn't take long yet the boys are OBSESSED with pasta n sauce (again salty gloop).

She claims to be fussy about chicken in her ready meals - how many foodies eat lidl ready meals enough to be fussy about one ingredient out of about 250?😅🙃 Oh Fopps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.