Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About £570 for the 3 months or £279 per month
£300 for an online plan with no face to face sessions? That is insane. I thought the Body Coach 90 day plan was expensive but he’s taking the piss. Is his PT uniform black & white stripes? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How the hell can that "trainer" charge that amount of money to actually do no work with the client what so ever. I wouldn't be surprised if he sends the exact same training programme to each client, a cookie cutter program if you will. And if hes good at his "job" he will know that setting calories and macros for someone isn't just a said and done. It's more often then not a trial and error thing, for example 2 females both 5ft4 and 70kg may actually need different calories and macros to each other to lose body fat.

I'm a pt and would NEVER charge this amount to not physically work with a client. I've ran transformation challenges and for a 10 week course with my gym it was 200 which included 3 1to1 personal.sessions a week with the same pt for 10 weeks plus home workouts that needed and a guideline for food intake which would be reassessed every 1-2 weeks

This guy seems to be ripping people off and as a pt I'm.kinda pissed about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No way is he 33!! God you could put 15 years on him. I've just looked at his Facebook and we have 5 mutual friends!! And I recognise his wife from somewhere. I wonder what qualifications he has, if any. All seems a bit off to me.
I recognise his wife too, fairly certain she was a few years below me at school. And he has absolutely no qualifications listed on his fb page - that’d put me off straight away (even before finding out the overinflated price!).

Reactions: 10
£300 for an online plan with no face to face sessions? That is insane. I thought the Body Coach 90 day plan was expensive but he’s taking the piss. Is his PT uniform black & white stripes? 🤣
The £90 I paid for the bodycoach was the best 90 quid I've spent on a 'diet' I absolutely loved it.

Can't believe what I am reading about Team RH I had no problems with them when I cancelled. Although I did move house so maybe they are harassing me at my old address as it was about 18 months ago.
If Fopps joined, left and got hassle its ok she would just send them a cease and desist!

The fact that she is willing to pay so much money each month to someone with no qualifications in this really shows how cleaver she is!

Reactions: 14
Haven’t been on this thread much for a few days, so much to catch up on guys 🤣🙈 but omg, that “grab and go” lunch yesterday?! Where are the carbs and good fats?! She is not eating nearly enough calories... seriously, 1000 per day, tops?! If her trainer doesn’t pull her up about this he is a fraud.

another huge stock up of grenade bars I see, what the hell does she do with them to get through so many considering she only eats half at a time? im starting to think its the same stack of boxes every time and she's just doing it for the affiliate ink commission

Reactions: 27
#Off topic# Ah I loved Team RH too... that was until the DD failed (their end not my end it's still live in my bank account)...and they then started harassing me via Ashbourne Management to "collect" money from me, presenting me with random charges of £30+, refusing to tell me how/why they are billing me such amounts. I've had text messages and rude emails telling me I need pay this sum and that sum with very little explanation their end. In 6 days they told me I owed two different amounts 🤔They ignored my request to cancel my membership. So be careful with them! I'm thinking of starting a thread to see if other people have been treated so badly by them!

Oh my god me too!!!!! Literally never seen such an unhinged guy before! I even had people sending me snotty messages over messenger and Insta, I kept it all and screenshot it because I was two minutes away from going to the police as it was harassment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What is Dick Turpin’s Instagram name please? I need to have a look at this con man! You loose weight ridiculously fast with a mega strict regime and as soon as you relax it it flies back on and more. I could see this drastic approach if she was several stone over weight and wanted to loose 2st fast for her wedding end of the year or something. But she’s nothing to loose and in good shape. Why pay £599? It is beyond ridiculous. With a diet it should be a marathon not a sprint. Then it’s realistic to stick to long term. No way she’s paid for this. I would have rather spend that money to have my kitchen sink moved!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god me too!!!!! Literally never seen such an unhinged guy before! I even had people sending me snotty messages over messenger and Insta, I kept it all and screenshot it because I was two minutes away from going to the police as it was harassment.
#sorry to the people here for Fopps I'll shut up now# 😄
There is clearly a problem with the way they conduct their business, if just a small sample of people who come on the thread of Fopperbollox have had major problems with them 😳😳😳 there's too many of us for my liking, they need to be pulled up on it. I've never had this much stress from another "weightloss" company. I'm pretty sure the rules of distance selling are different too, from standard gym memberships which is what Ashbourne are trying to enforce. They also got done in 2011 for sending false debt collection letters to people. If you don't finish your contract Team RH sell your "debt" on too apparently. Lovely people!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
For £300 a month I’d want him spoon feeding me and wiping my sweat off my face after a work out....on second thoughts no I wouldn’t because he looks like an absolute perv who loves himself and men like that go through me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve started a TeamRH thread in the Gurus forum if anyone wants to continue the chat 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
£599 is absolutely insane!! I would be expecting a very good outcome!! He doesn’t even put together meal plans so what the hell do you pay £599 for!!!!
At least with joes wicks you get a 3 month meal plan to follow!!! Sounds like a joke to me!!

How much money has she spent since they came back from Florida? It’s insane!!

The crappy kitchen layout is going to look even more bizarre now considering she said it was because the cost was too much to move things around. Really have their priorities right don’t they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What is Dick Turpin’s Instagram name please? I need to have a look at this con man! You loose weight ridiculously fast with a mega strict regime and as soon as you relax it it flies back on and more. I could see this drastic approach if she was several stone over weight and wanted to loose 2st fast for her wedding end of the year or something. But she’s nothing to loose and in good shape. Why pay £599? It is beyond ridiculous. With a diet it should be a marathon not a sprint. Then it’s realistic to stick to long term. No way she’s paid for this. I would have rather spend that money to have my kitchen sink moved!
His Insta handle is ben_mackey_

Reactions: 1
Hands up time, I am Brenda. She has finally blocked me! I'm a bit miffed as I asked her a question about calories and what the nutritional advice was from her trainer, I said I was thinking of doing a similar challenge myself and I wished her good luck. I said that it seemed from her food yesterday that she had around 1000 which seems too low to function let alone do any training, maybe that's what pissed her off? The joke is I was actually being genuine! I am quite interested in this challenge and keen to follow her results. She must not have wanted the comment there about how low calorie she was eating :unsure:
Aah Brenda we were all a fan at some point and then she started to believe in her own BS and we didn't! She's not going to achieve this challenge in a million years as she's practically starving herself as it is and she will have hated your remarks!!!
Do we know the cost? Yet another massive spend in the Ryan household- Chris has got to be pulling his hair out! They have got to get some sort of award for the most spent in lockdown on utter crap and let's face it this is just another fad for Fiona!

She really means she's eaten a full grenade bar instead of her usual half....eating snacks to reach your calorie intake seems a real waste if decent food! She's still in SW mindset!

Reactions: 8
And what about her health club membership at The Warwickshire? Their gym and classes will be open again soon so using that as an excuse for why she needs to do something like this for the next 3 months is 💩.
hold on...... this is costing £600 !!! WTAF !!!!

Try again on the right thread this time 😂😂 for someone who is just had her hair done it’s like straw! It’s so dry
god that second picture is everything i tell my hairdresser and family i don't want to ever get to... i am blonde and dye it and use fake tan on my face (oil of ulay everyday moisturiser gives you a nice glow over time!)

Reactions: 6
Her "trainer" was talking about intermittent fasting on his stories. He's not that keen on that, but said if you're someone who gets very hungry later on at night that you can eat less calories during the day to allow for bigger feeds at night. I suspect she binges at night (watching her "box sets"), since she starves herself throughout the day and wasn't for showing us everything she eats.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.