Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking you know more about something than a paid professional 😂😂😂

Also the mirror in the garden thing I think is a young TikTok thing. I’ve only seen about it from meme pages taking the pee out of teenagers who do it but yeah, its a teenager thing that 40 year old Fopps has jumped on. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s clear for years she’s been calorie counting and probably sticking to under 1200 (mfp standard) which is why she’s horrified by having to have 1650. She’s clueless. I can’t wait this this latest flop by Fopps!

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she thinks it is worth making an Invisalign tips video. Unless it is about what not to do! She’s had them on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s clear for years she’s been calorie counting and probably sticking to under 1200 (mfp standard) which is why she’s horrified by having to have 1650. She’s clueless. I can’t wait this this latest flop by Fopps!
Exactly - she’s obviously got an idea of what she normally consumes or she wouldn’t know that 1650 was ‘way over’ what she needs? I wonder will she be adding any good fats (or savvy syns as she calls them 🤢) like olive oil, avocado, nuts, seeds etc.
Slimming world totally messed up my head and I was petrified of fat! I remember eating full fat Greek yogurt and it being like a taste sensation because I was used to the fat free stuff!

Reactions: 10
She's so unbelievably vain! All she's bothered about is what she looks like! She needs up get a grip!!! Imagine being friends with her..She's probably not got any 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she thinks it is worth making an Invisalign tips video. Unless it is about what not to do! She’s had them on for years.
Even the 9 month quote she said is absolute bollocks. I had Invisalign myself and had quite a severe malocclusion. The orthodontist warned me that unless I was religious, it wouldn’t be worth it and I’d be better off with fixed braces. Guess what! Given the amount of money I paid, I stuck to it and got the course done in about 7 months. Its not rocket science.

Reactions: 10
Is she kidding it's flexible? You either have to stick within macros calculated for you or you don't.
She's massively under eating.
This stuff interests me as I'm quite into fitness but if her pt is telling her she can eat alot less than 1650 then he's crazy like her.
And she doesn't post all her food. Well you're either sharing your journey on the programme or you're not? By choosing too I would want to see everything.
She's actually an idiot.

Reactions: 22
It’s even worse tonight- 300 calories for her tea 😮😮😮😮 please tell me we've not got 3 x daily updates for 12 weeks?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My cousin is a PT and bodybuilder and he would never say they are flexible as in you always eat under. You could save up some for a blow out but usually during a 12 week transformation program all blow outs etc are usually banned.
Eat your calories or guess what Flopps your so called transformation will flop and you might as well gift it to someone who deserves it and will actually work for it!

Reactions: 15
So 229 for breakfast, 300 for lunch, 300 for dinner and 214 for a snack.
Leaves her under by 600

She's bleeping dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is the grenade bar her pudding? That's not a pudding, crumble and custard is pudding. And fopps id rather eat a chocolate bar than that and I bet some chocolate bars have similar calories etc.

Reactions: 21
She is hugely underrating. And it’s very important to eat most of your cals if she’s doing the workouts she is. Before becoming pregnant with my daughter I was hugely into weight lifting and macros. I also worked alongside a PT and she told me how important it was to eat and hit cals. I’ve noticed she’s avoiding carbs all of a sudden aswell. But she is also sticking to her SW ways and she needs to get her head out of that tit. If she’s cal counting she could of grabbed a salad in Sainsbury’s or even a healthy sandwich. How her PT is looking at her food and agreeing with il never know, but then again let her do what she think she knows best!

Reactions: 11
I hope her PT has a word. Consistently under eating your calories will not make you ‘toned’ - your body needs sufficient fuel to build muscle I.e ‘tone up’ she either has a poor coach or she’s not listening to him. I used to be a PT & If my client was under eating by that much I would have had a word nicely and suggested ways they could up their calories healthily - by eating full fat dairy, good fats (oily fish, avocados etc) so they’re getting the nutrients the body needs when you are increasing your activity levels. I would also encourage clients to eat proper, unprocessed, whole foods rather than protein bars. She is showing she is even more disordered than we thought.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.