Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they measured šŸ˜‚ unless they used Chrisā€™ overestimated floor plan as they thought they would have sOOooOooo much space .. you know.. for ā€œthe boysā€
Yes but we can guess how Chris measures things and doubles the inches šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thatā€™s such a sad picture. They are having no fun at all with the toy. Just sitting watching tv. Itā€™s a chair to them. If I was their mum I would be so very very ashamed of myself. Iā€™d certainly not be putting it on line. What is she thinking about?Surely she canā€™t be that stupid??
Sheā€™s thinking about the swipe up she can add because ā€œsooooā€ many people messaged about a plastic see saw šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Who are these morons btw that canā€™t use google to find out where to buy these basic toys that most children have?? Thatā€™s right... no one messages her she just wants an excuse to be even more greedy... despicable twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m expecting big things with this bespoke, handcrafted sofa made by the fairies in navy velvet, she must be obbbbbbssssssesseddd with it and thatā€™s why sheā€™s not posted about it. Iā€™m on pins by here Prikki. Come on, show off, youā€™re normally ripping the packaging open with one hand and your phone in the other hand youā€™re that eager to brag. I smell a rat over this sofa and I ainā€™t talking about Chris šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes but we can guess how Chris measures things and doubles the inches šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ just spat my full fat coffee out šŸ¤£

Flopps- *scary wide eyed* ā€œCHRISSSSSS the sofa is too big šŸ˜¤ now I canā€™t show it on my social media... I told my followers Champagne Channel and Lambrini Linda I would video blog it for themā€
Chris- rolls eyes.. ā€œbabe I did measure it... it was 200 tiny penisā€™s long.. see.. *wacks out tiny peckerā€
Flopps- ā€œyou know I only like it dipped in Fage ..*stamps ugly trotter* I am losing followers now! How will I pay for my latest polyester haul?!!ā€
Chris- ā€œsell those bleeping learning towers I keep scuffing my trainers onā€
Flopps- ā€œ *humph* I will but the tattlers are watching!ā€
Chris- ā€œgotta go to work babe... see ya *runs for the hills...aka ā€œgolf courseā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think there is, or thereā€™s going to be a TV on the new extension wall too! Yes, 2 TVs side by side, great stylingšŸ‘šŸ»
I think they have moved the ridiculous big TV out of the living room as Iā€™m sure when she showed a story the other day the living room one looked smaller and had black framing. So they have the massive one in the extension, a new or different one in the living room and then the original one in the dining room come play corner? Literally no need.

Reactions: 5
I think they have moved the ridiculous big TV out of the living room as Iā€™m sure when she showed a story the other day the living room one looked smaller and had black framing. So they have the massive one in the extension, a new or different one in the living room and then the original one in the dining room come play corner? Literally no need.
Not sticking up for her (honestly I'd rather poke pins in my eyes or eat Fage and choc shot :sick::sick:) but she said they were moving the telly from the dining area to the 'tv' area..... but who knows with her and her warped logic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
They can move a tv from one wall to another but canā€™t move the kitchen sink mind! I canā€™t wait to see the finished extension all dressed and looking crap because thereā€™s a kitchen sink bang smack in the middle of it!

I do wonder if the boys are at nursery?
Of course they are. We wonā€™t see them until about 3:30 today when she comes on to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They can move a tv from one wall to another but canā€™t move the kitchen sink mind! I canā€™t wait to see the finished extension all dressed and looking crap because thereā€™s a kitchen sink bang smack in the middle of it!

Of course they are. We wonā€™t see them until about 3:30 today when she comes on to lie
Or we will have some prerecorded stories before then to make it look like they arenā€™t!

Reactions: 8

Or the pre recorded videos from yesterday to prove the nasty bullies wrong.

Reactions: 7
Wouldnā€™t they be better off doing x2 half days at nursery then the 9-3 time she does? They sleep 12-2 so sheā€™s paying for them to just go for 4 hours? I bet my bottom dollar they donā€™t sleep for 2 hours at nursery mind. Just seems bonkers to me. Take them 8-12 on 2 days instead for practically the same cost? Then she gets added ā€˜me timeā€™ when they sleep in the afternoon.

Reactions: 12
Wouldnā€™t they be better off doing x2 half days at nursery then the 9-3 time she does? They sleep 12-2 so sheā€™s paying for them to just go for 4 hours? I bet my bottom dollar they donā€™t sleep for 2 hours at nursery mind. Just seems bonkers to me. Take them 8-12 on 2 days instead for practically the same cost? Then she gets added ā€˜me timeā€™ when they sleep in the afternoon.
Do you not remember the fuss sheā€™d make when they first started that they only napped for 30 minutes šŸ˜‚

Defo at nursery as normally itā€™s lunch time and sheā€™s chatting tit on insta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well what a surprise. Fopps is getting artificial grass!! Her constant begging didnā€™t give it away at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œWeā€™re getting the price with and without the artificial grassā€....aka ā€œweā€™re still hoping someone will gift it to us so we have more money to spend on trainers, but only for us not the boysā€

• Angry
Reactions: 22
We called it here first! Does sourcing it themselves basically mean begging direct to suppliers? I think so!
Don't think it's going ot make much different if you buy the grass yourself-------- it is the installation that will be the costly bit. Anyway can't wait to see what they do :) ha ha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.