Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will appeal to some. But duck me. How can she think that's an appealing meal. Vile. Just looks dry and bland. Quinioa as well haaaaaa, ten out of ten for the blonde with brains again

I noticed last night on her FB she said she had chow mein without the noodles - even on her SW FB page her meals are so tiny and obvs carb free..... she is so disordered with her eating .. then she'll have a tub of fat free vage and 1/2 a grenade bar :sick: :sick:

WTAF - saying you can have an alternative - low syn, high calorie but more filling...... she's a bleeping dick - you don't have pudding to 'fill you up' you have it as a bit of sweetness after dinner... she's obsessed with protien and filling you up !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know this will appeal to some. But duck me. How can she think that's an appealing meal. Vile. Just looks dry and bland. Quinioa as well haaaaaa, ten out of ten for the blonde with brains again
OMG, I'm sneezing enough with hay fever, I do not need all that pepper added into the mix :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had to tell you all - my daughter had a beautiful baby girl this morning by c- section. Her husband was only allowed to be with her for the birth then had to leave, so hard for them all because of Covid precautions.
I certainly won’t be recommending Fopps ‘I know everything about c section recovery vlog’ Anyone remember that gem?😫
or any other bull***t she spouts about parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just had to tell you all - my daughter had a beautiful baby girl this morning by c- section. Her husband was only allowed to be with her for the birth then had to leave, so hard for them all because of Covid precautions.
I certainly won’t be recommending Fopps ‘I know everything about c section recovery vlog’ Anyone remember that gem?😫
Aww many congratulations to you all 💕💕

• Heart
Congratulations!! Welcome to the world baby girl 👧🏼

• Heart
Congrats! Don't tell Fopps or she'll have your daughter lifting weights before her 6 week pp check 😅 gEt Myy bOdYy bAAcK

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Congratulations to you all 🥳

Reactions: 4
Ahhh lovely news! Congratulations 👣🎉🎉

Reactions: 4
Just thinking about the amazing sofa she had ordered. Next are only selling Orla Kiely sodas, none of their own brand on the website. Can’t see her spending that much, especially if she could spend that on herself!

I noticed last night on her FB she said she had chow mein without the noodles - even on her SW FB page her meals are so tiny and obvs carb free..... she is so disordered with her eating .. then she'll have a tub of fat free vage and 1/2 a grenade bar :sick: :sick:

WTAF - saying you can have an alternative - low syn, high calorie but more filling...... she's a bleeping dick - you don't have pudding to 'fill you up' you have it as a bit of sweetness after dinner... she's obsessed with protien and filling you up !!
Vage is vile...her eating disorder is awful and whats worse she makes money out of trying to pass her disorder onto others. She doesn't follow SW

Reactions: 7
what lovely news.
Congratulations to you all.

Considering Chris had to refund all his golf school money, they’ve not done too bad with having an extension done and now the garden being started. She’s such a bint - people are losing their jobs left, right and centre and she’s telling us about spending more money! I’m lucky I have a secure job but I am enraged that she is so selfish and inconsiderate.

I’ve never known anyone as out of touch and insensitive as her. Arrrrgghhhhh

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Considering Chris had to refund all his golf school money, they’ve not done too bad with having an extension done and now the garden being started. She’s such a bint - people are losing their jobs left, right and centre and she’s telling us about spending more money! I’m lucky I have a secure job but I am enraged that she is so selfish and inconsiderate.

I’ve never known anyone as out of touch and insensitive as her. Arrrrgghhhhh
This is exactly why I needed a break from her. She is so tactless and oblivious to what’s happening outside her world. The government furlough scheme is changing next month so that employers will have to start paying towards it, which will mean many companies, like my husbands will start doing redundancies instead. Thousands are going to lose their jobs.

She won’t be able to help herself though. She has a spending addiction (I think she spends instead of eats- she has too much control over one so completely loses control over the other). Clearly there’s been some sort of shitshow meltdown over the extension. Reality has hit that they didn’t plan it properly and clearly the furniture they wanted isn’t working hence why we haven’t had the grand braggy tour yet. But once it’s how she likes it, she won’t be able to stop herself showing off no matter how insensitive it will be.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think that it is ridiculous and hilarious that at 40 years old she hadn't learnt how to get stains out of clothes when most people know how to as a teenager? 😂

Has she actually always had someone do her washing for her? Even at uni?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think that it is ridiculous and hilarious that at 40 years old she hadn't learnt how to get stains out of clothes when most people know how to as a teenager? 😂

Has she actually always had someone do her washing for her? Even at uni?
Probably after another AD with #joyofclean 🙄 yawn yawn she is so out of touch with the world! Redundancies left right and centre all they have done it spend a ton of money never stops Chris must be getting a seriously good wage or grant to put up with her tit! Funny for the next grant they have to prove the business has been adversely affected hmmm

Oh and of course she will be still going on holiday in August with the babysitters in tow!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Congratulations how lovely very jealous too as i want to be a Granny Keep well away from the Fopps School of Parenting advice x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are a few miles out of it too but it feels too close to home for us.
All out local fb pages are of people saying they are worried people from Leicester will come here for pubs and shops. We also have factories where lots of the staff are from Leicester and out mp has said they will be allowed to come here to work.
Fopps will never change I have never come across anyone as selfish as her. She really is in her own selfish world.
My mil said this. That Nottingham and derby will get all the people from Leicester wanting to shop. But at the same time not everybody stuck to the lockdown, people broke the rules and it brought the numbers down just by most people adhering so hopefully if most people adhere it will bring the numbers down. It must be a bitter (but necessary) pill to swallow
congratulations to you all. Xx

Reactions: 2
Probably after another AD with #joyofclean 🙄 yawn yawn she is so out of touch with the world! Redundancies left right and centre all they have done it spend a ton of money never stops Chris must be getting a seriously good wage or grant to put up with her tit! Funny for the next grant they have to prove the business has been adversely affected hmmm

Oh and of course she will be still going on holiday in August with the babysitters in tow!
Has she said that they are going on holiday? I must have missed that... Not surprised tbh. To take a holiday during Lockdown is selfish and careless... But this will be her second holiday during Lockdown she is so thick its unbelievable and to take her dad abroad again too.. Be surprised if he can get any insurance tbh. She doesn't even deserve a holiday. What has she actually done to deserve a break? She has literally done nothing but beg and brag and insult hard workers.

Not a single day of hard work during Lockdown or even for a long time before!!!!

I would love a day off. I just cannot afford the time to keep businesses running.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Congratulations. What lovely news. Sad they can’t be together but it’s so good to hear life affirming stuff during this horrid time. Love to all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.