Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations. What lovely news. Sad they can’t be together but it’s so good to hear life affirming stuff during this horrid time. Love to all
I had a baby in lockdown. It’s been horrible and lovely at the same time. I can’t even explain it!

Reactions: 10
Has she said that they are going on holiday? I must have missed that... Not surprised tbh. To take a holiday during Lockdown is selfish and careless... But this will be her second holiday during Lockdown she is so thick its unbelievable and to take her dad abroad again too.. Be surprised if he can get any insurance tbh. She doesn't even deserve a holiday. What has she actually done to deserve a break? She has literally done nothing but beg and brag and insult hard workers.

Not a single day of hard work during Lockdown or even for a long time before!!!!

I would love a day off. I just cannot afford the time to keep businesses running.
I do believe in karma. In ten years where will you be and where will she be? Influencers are short lived unless you’re an influencer off the back off being a celeb which she isn’t

That’s lovely. Will be a tale to tell as your baby’s grows up. Congratulations x
It certainly will be a tale :) I just looked at them all tonight and thought aren’t I lucky ... I have days where I think oh please just go back to school 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Fopps needs a holiday from coming back from her florid a holiday and not having to work or go out or do anything remotely taxing other than parent her much longed for kids?

Yep. Okay.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So the holiday is the one she had booked for her brothers wedding? Are we allowed to fly to Cyprus, it’s not been announced that their is an air bridge with them, so if they do go they will all have to isolate for 2 weeks when they get home?
Is it really worth the hassle??

So the holiday is the one she had booked for her brothers wedding? Are we allowed to fly to Cyprus, it’s not been announced that their is an air bridge with them, so if they do go they will all have to isolate for 2 weeks when they get home?
Is it really worth the hassle??
She'll do it for content let's face it she hasn't got anything else to vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's mocking Chris for liking a smoothie in the morning, like he's some sort of freak......errrrrr have you had a look at yourself in one of your thousand mirrors?

So she's mocking Chris for liking a smoothie in the morning, like he's some sort of freak......errrrrr have you had a look at yourself in one of your thousand mirrors?
Also, that's how bleeping selfish she is.

She KNOWS he'll be wanting that for his breakfast, yet she still goes ahead and takes it because she's ran out of HER milk.

What Prikki wants, Prikki gets with no consideration for any bleep else.

I bet there was plenty of skimmed/full fat milk in the fridge as well she could have used, but she's too sick in the head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly think as much as Chris is self employed there will be some people that use him that will be made redundant or not get their big bonuses that pay for their golf lessons. so his career might not soooooooo uhmazzzing in a few months and they might think oh tit we need that big pot of savings!

Reactions: 7
So she ran out of skimmed milk and used Chris's.
Didn't the boys have any or are they all on skimmed now?
I'm sure once she's read this, she'll explain in her stories...watch this space!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice the changing bags on the table... which means they have either been out or planning on going out! My changing bag hasn’t moved since March!

Reactions: 12

Also, that's how bleeping selfish she is.

She KNOWS he'll be wanting that for his breakfast, yet she still goes ahead and takes it because she's ran out of HER milk.

What Prikki wants, Prikki gets with no consideration for any bleep else.

I bet there was plenty of skimmed/full fat milk in the fridge as well she could have used, but she's too sick in the head.

I’d rather have a smoothie over a banana omelette

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice the changing bags on the table... which means they have either been out or planning on going out! My changing bag hasn’t moved since March!
was about to say the same thing! Changing bag is on show so they’ve been out!

Noticed them too. She’s probably round Mad Mazzas everyday. Boys were definitely at nursery yesterday too!

Reactions: 9
Hold on to your grenade bars girls 👀👀 I dunno if I’ve dreamt it but did she mention when the wedding was? I’m praying I’m on her (potential) flight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she ran out of skimmed milk and used Chris's.
Didn't the boys have any or are they all on skimmed now?
I'm sure once she's read this, she'll explain in her stories...watch this space!
God forbid full fat milk should pass her lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow. The pic she’s posted of him.....that’s not a playful “I’m annoyed with you” pretend angry look is it. He genuinely looks angry, and quite hateful! He’s not that good an actor, that’s real resentment there!

Reactions: 13
Changing bag back from nursery.
Wonder are the boys over night at mazzas

Hold on to your grenade bars girls 👀👀 I dunno if I’ve dreamt it but did she mention when the wedding was? I’m praying I’m on her (potential) flight 😂😂
The wedding in Cyprus was her brothers and I'm sure it's early Sept as they were going to be away for the boys birthday - the wedding is now postponed ....... she probably will still go as she's a braggy witch..... she's sat on her arse and done duck all in lockdown but she'll still feel she's allowed a holiday - self-entitlement is strong with that one !

EDIT - just watched the stories - she's a childish bastard.... I would never knowingly take the last drop of milk (especially milk that wasn't mine !!).... she really is a selfish witch.......

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.