Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3 she had posted on her stories are all open accounts, I’m sad I checked 😂😂. I do think it’s weird the hashtag doesn’t show any though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I tried to look at the hashtag and it says that instagram has blocked some low quality posts? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Giveaway is going well then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bought followers don't really say much do they? I think even genuine followers will question her latest tit show. First the diabolical Primark haul.. now this demand for attention. She really has no dignity 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s market research to see why people follow her and not because she needs to be adored.... maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to look at the hashtag and it says that instagram has blocked some low quality posts? 🤣🤣
I think it’s not showing them because they are in stories and not posts. if you click on the tag it says posts with the hashtag will appear.

Reactions: 7
I don’t even think my 91 year old Nan would wear these. They are horrific. Who is asking about them??
“They with everything” in English please? Surely she doesn’t mean they go with everything? The only thing they go with is a head to toe gladiator outfit
36709C04-53F0-4E0D-9D63-E4B7E21E6CC0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s got the worst taste in footwear. I went in to M&S today, traditional home of the granny shoe, and these would have looked old fashioned in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t even think my 91 year old Nan would wear these. They are horrific. Who is asking about them??
“They with everything” in English please? Surely she doesn’t mean they go with everything? The only thing they go with is a head to toe gladiator outfit View attachment 167945
Just came on to post a screen shot from her IG story of these! Also littered with grammar mistakes. She really needs to proof read (and if she does and misses all these spelling/grammar mistakes then she’s more of a thicko than I thought!)
B275D955-3862-4B1E-AEAC-B7D76C11BB71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s on her fb loads today posting loads of syn foods to try!! She’s coming across so desperate

Reactions: 10
Just came on to post a screen shot from her IG story of these! Also littered with grammar mistakes. She really needs to proof read (and if she does and misses all these spelling/grammar mistakes then she’s more of a thicko than I thought!)View attachment 167988
They are bleeping hideous....... what is wrong with her and nasty shoes ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She’s on her fb loads today posting loads of syn foods to try!! She’s coming across so desperate
That's because she is desperate..... she's no clue where she's going or what she's doing .... their is no consistency in her content..... she's a one woman tit show she really is..... and the people who follow her must be stupid to believe she's SUCH an inspiration !! She should share this image !! 😂 😂

She's going to make the boys overnight oats ? WTAF ..... I don't give a tit if she is using 'FULL FAT YOGHURT' .... why can't they have shreddies or coco pops or toast ? Crumpets? Muffins, scotch pancakes - she's disordered on the highest level !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly that sounds like one of them drop 20lb in a week kind of diet and this is your breakfast 😂😂😂
Haha! She wishes she could drop 20lb in a week. Then she’d fit in to even more kids clothes

Out of interest, does anybody know if she still blocks people that unfollow her?
I’ve not been blocked and I unfollowed after that climbing chair debacle. My username on here is different to my Instagram one. She’s not blocked me on facebook either. She must be desperate for the numbers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Look how many pairs of shoes there are - oh yes that’s because no one is buying the hideous monstrosities!!!

And her giveaway - 4 people have entered!! It’s hilarious! She’ll be frantically making up fake accounts now to fan girl herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.