Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me why you adore me so I can show the nasty people on tattle and inflate my ego by sharing how much I’m loved on my story 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wowser, I mean...seriously? I would die a million deaths of embarrassment if I posted something like that 😂😂😂. My mates would rip it out of me for years to come. I’d have to move and adopt a new identity and I’d still have to deal with waking up at 3am remembering the time I asked people on Instagram to post about how much they loved me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wowser, I mean...seriously? I would die a million deaths of embarrassment if I posted something like that 😂😂😂. My mates would rip it out of me for years to come. I’d have to move and adopt a new identity and I’d still have to deal with waking up at 3am remembering the time I asked people on Instagram to post about how much they loved me 😂
Wouldn’t it be bleeping Aaaahhhhmazing if we all posted on our stories hey we follow her ? (Or don’t in my case!).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The giveaway........ people can write what they want on their own stories and use the hashtag (that anyone can see if they’re desperate enough to believe she’ll pick them to win), and she won’t be able to delete any of it.

#bekind #shesaragingnarcissist #sheneedstelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The giveaway........ people can write what they want on their own stories and use the hashtag (that anyone can see if they’re desperate enough to believe she’ll pick them to win), and she won’t be able to delete any of it.

Ooooo now that is interesting 🤣....

anyway a multiple mum will “win” 😂

Reactions: 18
Ooooo now that is interesting 🤣....

anyway a multiple mum will “win” 😂
Just because I’m nosey, I searched the hashtag on IG. It was blank, which is weird seeing as she’s apparently already had entries.

Perhaps people have seen what a desperate cry for attention it is. Who seriously says “tell me why you like me and I might give you a prize”. It’s beyond embarrassing. Again, have some dignity Flopps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she make me so mad? There’s so many fake t**ts out there that I just laugh at and think jeez check a mirror and move on but I just find her so annoying. I think it’s my dislike of incompetence and the trying to make money off people for no real skill. Also the trying to make other first time mums in particular think they need to buy things for their kids all the time. It’s that non relatable factor. And the it’s only £8 how good is that.... for some people £8 will be a sizeable amount of their food shop. I had a friend who used to (before I met her) take her kids to groups that you just pay a donation to and they served toast and biscuits and she’d get their breakfast there, she’d make nappies last longer than they should because she couldn’t afford to get more. Particularly during this time, this is a reality for people. And there she is prancing around in her primark crap! How does she need more clothes especially when she’s the same size? I’ve just had to get some dresses as my maternity clothes are too big and wintery now but I’m not quite in my own clothes yet, but they’ll be the last I buy for a year or so. Maybe if she didn’t buy so much fast fashion her clothes would last longer. Sorry I’m ranting I’ve been up since 4.30 with a child who appears to be sleeping but he’s just throwing himself around his crib 😂

She has no idea that not everyone can afford to buy a new wardrobe every season. She lives likes a 20 year old still a home working full time has a huge disposable income. I just don’t get why her spending habits got worse during lockdown. I personally think for her spending makes her happy, she gets moments of excitement when they brown box from amazon arrives.

As for the iconic giveaway she’s doing it because she lost loads of followers and wants to gain new ones

Reactions: 17
Just because I’m nosey, I searched the hashtag on IG. It was blank, which is weird seeing as she’s apparently already had entries.

Perhaps people have seen what a desperate cry for attention it is. Who seriously says “tell me why you like me and I might give you a prize”. It’s beyond embarrassing. Again, have some dignity Flopps.
I just checked too and definitely comes up as empty. So odd. I checked the people she’d reposted and they still have it on their stories so can’t be that they deleted them quickly or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong, but surely the giveaway will only work if the tags and hashtags come from public accounts. I didn’t think you could see a tag if the account is private?

Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand Instagram algorithms but for me it seems strange to have a giveaway that is 1: not featured on her grid
2 only have it open for two days
Is the aim of the giveaway to increase engagement with her stories?

If I enter a give away I like to see how many other people have entered!

Reactions: 12
Aww Fopps hun, does Chris not tell you why he adores you enough? Have to get strangers on the Internet to fill that void?

Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 23

It will be another “Mum of multiples” who wins it always is

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ that's probably the most self indulgent- self obsessed, egotistical give away ever.
It's called I will show those nasty tattlers how much everyone loves me....If I hadn't unfollowed her I definitely would now - she's such a vain b**Ch bet her and Ratboy compete for the mirror in the morning - she might be pretty but she's very ugly inside especially over her reaction to genuine comments/opinions from people who follow her and essentially pay for all the shite she buys just to show her loyal sheep how much money she wastes ....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's called I will show those nasty tattlers how much everyone loves me....If I hadn't unfollowed her I definitely would now - she's such a vain b**Ch bet her and Ratboy compete for the mirror in the morning - she might be pretty but she's very ugly inside especially over her reaction to genuine comments/opinions from people who follow her and essentially pay for all the shite she buys just to show her loyal sheep how much money she wastes ....
I don’t think she is pretty, without a ton of slap on she is very ordinary looking she uses loads of makeup to change her appearance. Pretty to me is natural beauty

Reactions: 16
"whoever says they like me the most will win......as long as they're GOR-jus, size 8, 15 years younger than me, let me fan girl all over their posts, have at least twins, triplets would be better and have some reality TV mates I can hang on to" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.