Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TELL ME HOW AMAZING I AM ON YOUR STORIES EVERYONE

I wouldn't bleeping embarrass myself on my stories, fangirling over a 40 year old.

What. A. bleeping. Beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please all tell me how wonderful I am so those tattle people will see they are wrong and I'm amazing. She really is pathetic.
She really needs to work out what is lacking in her life that she needs to ask strangers on Instagram for compliments in exchange for a prize.

Then follows up last night's blocking and deleting of comments by sharing a quote about kindness.
Maybe should have remembered that fopps when you were commenting about the size 20 dress and showing off how big it was on you.

Absolute joke.

Reactions: 14
She needs counselling and probably relationship counselling on top. I’d be bleeping mortified if anyone I knew shouted out to strangers for attention like that.

Reactions: 13
Omg this giveaway. She very rarely does anything for anyone else and yet even when she does she has made it ALL about herself.

I am absolutely mortified for her asking people what they love about her. Given what we’ve all been through the last few months, why not ask people to nominate a key worker or someone who’s helped them through this crappy time? Or even something lighthearted like what are you looking forward to as we move into a new normal? She could still have asked for tags so it would’ve still helped her engagement without looking so bloody vain and desperate.

She has been sat at home for months, spending like crazy, hubby at home for most of it, not at any real risk from the virus etc. While others have battled on the front line, been seriously ill, been in and will continue to be in serious financial difficulty for some time, and a hell of a lot have lost loved ones. And here she is asking for people to tell her how amazing she is?

Nicola, what an embarrassment you are. I am cringing for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My youngest daughter is almost 18. Back when she was about 14 her and her friends posts on insta made me wince. Always selfies with them all commenting omg look at you, actual goals, how do you look so good? Ah says you babe! 🙄 You know what I mean don’t you? Almost identical to fopps and her sheep, only difference being fopps is bloody 40!! It’s even more tragic. I’m 43 and if I behaved like she does my family would take my phone off me I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I might share one of her ads and say .... I love to follow you for the crappy adverts you do... they've really cheered me up in lockdown 😂 😂 😂

She's a self-indulgent prick she really is ! 🙄 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I post a pic of an elephants knee and say - I love to follow you for fashion advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This giveaway is the straw that’s broke the camels back for me, I’m gonna unfollow (but I’ll never leave this thread, I love you all 🤣) she is a skid mark on the underpants of society

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Out of interest, does anybody know if she still blocks people that unfollow her?
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago - after the tower story (you know those £200+ gifted items that were oh so good that have never featured again!! ) and I can still see her profile..... she's a bleep she really is ! Her bastard numbers are going up again too :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Out of interest, does anybody know if she still blocks people that unfollow her?
She does that?? Bloody hell. That’s a lot of admin 😂 Knowing exactly who follows you and when they jump ship! How does she not have better things to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This giveaway is the straw that’s broke the camels back for me, I’m gonna unfollow (but I’ll never leave this thread, I love you all 🤣) she is a skid mark on the underpants of society

If you want to hate watch her and her ridiculous stories you can at gramho.com I go there now if I need to look at these idiots !

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago - after the tower story (you know those £200+ gifted items that were oh so good that have never featured again!! ) and I can still see her profile..... she's a bleep she really is ! Her bastard numbers are going up again too :mad: :mad:
I noticed that too 😡😡

She does that?? Bloody hell. That’s a lot of admin 😂 Knowing exactly who follows you and when they jump ship! How does she not have better things to do??
Her and Harry Prickard used to be pro’s at it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.