Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that she always buys things a size too small? How can you look in the mirror as much as she does and not see it?!! Nicki for when you read here:

- You ain’t got the legs for anything above the knee.

- Denim dress was better in the size 20.

- The pink skirt was nice, but we got it the first time you said it 😑 You seemed more animated at that skirt than you have at anything to do with your kids.

- What you doing gal? You’re nearly 40.....quit prancing about in your box room like a twit 🤪 I mean it’s a great source of entertainment for us (I’ve ‘completed‘ Netflix, so laughing at you is a decent enough distraction for 10 mins if I speed watch and mute your screeching).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry I'm a bit late to this, but the video has infuriated me! How she talks about the size 20. Im a size 20 and now I feel even bigger than I did before

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Horrible she is...She's so obsessed with sizes ect She needs to get a life 😤😤..She definitely has issues

Reactions: 19
SHES NOT A FOOTBALL MUm!
They don’t go to football lessons and she’s not washing endless amounts of kits. She’s a mum of toddlers who is wearing a short dress with heels and Voldemort knees to the park!!
She’s got a good body but you can tell that dress is CHEAP! She looks so uncomfortable. It’s somethjng a teenager would wear. Today was SO windy in Warwick she would of shown the world her pants
Deceased at Voldemort knees

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The woman has no thought for anyone else at all. She wouldn’t know empathy if it slapped her across the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See her arse licking rottweilers are out today.... ! Michaela Smith you've a salty witch just like Nicola !! Stop sticking your nose in because your 'hero' is more than capable of being salty herself !! :mad: :mad:
What’s the chances Fopps will give a salty reply to the first comment and a ‘Thanks lovely 😘, so sad people dare to ask me questions, such a shame’ to Michaela.

• Haha
What’s the chances Fopps will give a salty reply to the first comment and a ‘Thanks lovely 😘, so sad people dare to ask me questions, such a shame’ to Michaela.
Oh absolutely it'll be something like that... she's such a salty witch .... she's also been very quiet again today !! Wonder if they've been to the zoo ? It's been freezing here today so not best day to drag the kids round somewhere stuck in pushchair.... Hope she got stuck in the lions den 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh absolutely it'll be something like that... she's such a salty witch .... she's also been very quiet again today !! Wonder if they've been to the zoo ? It's been freezing here today so not best day to drag the kids round somewhere stuck in pushchair.... Hope she got stuck in the lions den 😂 😂
I saw on Chris’s page he’s uploading a lot for his work so he’s probably using up their WiFi hotspot and think she’s said before they don’t get much 4g in that area. It must be killing her knowing there are comments she can’t police.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw on Chris’s page he’s uploading a lot for his work so he’s probably using up their WiFi hotspot and think she’s said before they don’t get much 4g in that area. It must be killing her knowing there are comments she can’t police.
Imagine the cost of her add on section of the bill 😬 she is online most of the day, uploading videos etc, she will be blowing through loads of GB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the cost of her add on section of the bill 😬 she is online most of the day, uploading videos etc, she will be blowing through loads of GB 🤣
Maybe that’s why she can’t buy new followers because all the money is going on extra data 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry I'm a bit late to this, but the video has infuriated me! How she talks about the size 20. Im a size 20 and now I feel even bigger than I did before
Take no notice of her I’m built for comfort not speed but tell you what Id rather be fat and have my nice life than be thin and live her miserable existence x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It just goes to show she's never in her life had a weight problem. She thought a size 16 was gargantuan.

FOPPERBOLLOX would you like it if an ultra skinny size 4 model held up your size 10s (or size 12 jeans!!), tried them on and said - wow what kind of a fatty wears these clothes look how huge they are on me?

• Heart
bet she's at Mad Mazza's using their wifi 😜 Would explain why she's only done repost's again today.

• Haha
I used to work in primark. I remember putting clothes back on the hangers and they had 2 pairs of PJ bottoms one 8 and one 18 I measured them next to each other and they were both the same size.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.