Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing I'm a tit Mom as I have no room, want or desire to clutter up my already small new build with more crap!
I've actively encouraged my boys to make cakes with me and their Daddy during lockdown but they just ain't interested!
Too busy fighting, playing, watching TV, out for walks, in the garden etc My eldest told me today he was a Tiger (he has a very vivid imagination) and that's enough 💙💙🌈💙

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet she thinks she's so bleeping cleaver. Honest to god this has really pissed me off!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I baked with my toddler yesterday, she sat on the side and helped me and because I was watching her like a hawk she was safe. On other occasions we have sat on the floor to do some baking/her mixing.

She is just a lazy parent. How on earth did our parents cope without tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet she thinks she's so bleeping cleaver. Honest to god this has really pissed me off!!!!
She’s sly as anything isn’t she!! Choosing to change from ad to “press sample”
How about #beggedforthisandgotitforfree #tootighttospendcashonmykids #wouldratherbegontheinternet #getshitforfreecosionlycareaboutme

🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also why don’t they gift to someone like Chelsea! somebody who actually does fun things with there kids! Fopps does nothing with those boys she just wants to use it as another prison to keep them contained 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't know much about her mate Sophie Jude but I know she's a single mum.... they'd of been better of sending one to her - least she'd use it and advertise it better than Beggy witch Nicola with her disposable income.... I'm actually fuming !

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I baked with my toddler yesterday, she sat on the side and helped me and because I was watching her like a hawk she was safe. On other occasions we have sat on the floor to do some baking/her mixing.

She is just a lazy parent. How on earth did our parents cope without tit like this.
We always just sat on the floor when we baked. But these aren't for the boys to bake in, these are for fopps to keep the boys in one place, back to prison boys

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nikki can have a house full of press samples (🙄) but she will never be happy or content. She’s in a constant cycle of selling her soul to strangers on the internet in exchange for gifts. No amount of gifted tat could make me show such intimate moments of my babies lives to 150k strangers on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guess who's back, back again....🎶
Hamster's back, Hamster's back.....🐹
Hamster's back, Hamster's back.....🐹
( Eminem 🎶🎙) 🐹

Screenshot_2020-06-15-20-10-56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Her followers figure never really changes, she seems to have been on the same amount of followers for forever

Reactions: 14
I’m so sick of this gifted shite! I saw Lydia Bright yesterday plugging a “giveaway” so I tagged her and suggested she give it to Trevi house in Plymouth (please support them if you can) even just a follow. I work there and said that I think the women and children there would love and benefit from the item in question. I also messaged the company to say the same. It makes me sick to my stomach that so many people suffer and struggle and these “celebs/influencers” could make such a difference and they don’t. I never fall for the sickly sweet bullshit, if they had an ounce of empathy or kindness they wouldn’t push this tit and flaunt their wealth in peoples faces! Especially when we’re experiencing such testing times! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 18
SHE’S NEVER EVEN BAKED WITH THEM ONCE! 🤬 How has she got these for free? I’m so bloody angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her followers figure never really changes, she seems to have been on the same amount of followers for forever
Viewing from a far at the moment guys, loving all your posts 🥰 just not in the right frame of mind to view her at the moment though.
Look at social blade, apart from one day where she gained 9, she has lost followers everyday for 2 weeks. Over 160, she will be getting the credit card out tonight now I have posted this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes very odd that eh :unsure: unless of course she’s buying Followers to replace those of us that see sense and Unfollow ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ultimately she’ll never be fulfilled. She can keep buying stuff and getting stuff for free but she and her boys unfortunately won’t ever appreciate things because they’re just handed to them. She can put on her big dramatic fashion show voice and over the top actions and show off her clothes but she’ll never be happy to just be.
Yes it’s sad. It’s the bestest thing ever to just be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.