Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got them for free ? bleeping Beggy bleep....... I'm actually fuming at her smug bleeping witch face..... God she is insufferable ! :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate that dress too..... she looks a right frumpy cow !!

So how much were they - wasn't she saying she'd only have one ? Yeah if she had to pay for it.... Jeezzz I'm raging...... if she dares say her sofa, rugs, or artwork were free or a bleeping press sample ?!!! I'm blocking her smug ass witch face (yup said it twice!) 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ultimately she’ll never be fulfilled. She can keep buying stuff and getting stuff for free but she and her boys unfortunately won’t ever appreciate things because they’re just handed to them. She can put on her big dramatic fashion show voice and over the top actions and show off her clothes but she’ll never be happy to just be.

Reactions: 19
What an absolute joke! The begging worked then!! Final straw for me...I’m unfollowing!!! I suggest everyone on here who hate follows does the same 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is actual trash! She’ll have anything for those boys where it keeps them in one place!
Anyone notice she had the bun on today.....she made made an effort to go somewhere 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m so sick of all these people getting gifted stuff , 🤬🤬🤬 I could rant but I don’t think I’d stop

• Angry
Reactions: 22
A8818677-11CD-4C21-8703-2A065A035575.jpeg
Thought they didn’t like pizzas you lying witch 😩

Let’s face it, she’s shallow and perhaps with all these filtered pics of them looking tanned they might get a modelling career 🤣🤣
They don’t look tanned they look ORANGE 🍊😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute joke! The begging worked then!! Final straw for me...I’m unfollowing!!! I suggest everyone on here who hate follows does the same 🙃
I've just done that..... she's pissed me off too much.... bleeping fuming..... something like that would be ideal for my grandson but they are way too expensive - she will hardly use them.... not like she does duck all with them in the kitchen !

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m so pleased to see the hamster head piece was worried something had happened to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£119 each what a joke that company needs telling why do they do it they won’t be getting many sales it will be flogged on Facebook marketplace in a couple of months just another fad accident waiting to happen they look scary!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see the fake bun is back out and she’s looking rather oompa lumpa herself to be honest.... she won’t use those stool things their just for her to get pics for the gram then they will be taken off them 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
I've just done that..... she's pissed me off too much.... bleeping fuming..... something like that would be ideal for my grandson but they are way too expensive - she will hardly use them.... not like she does duck all with them in the kitchen !
I don’t follow her 🤪 wouldn’t give her the honour of a follow.. and even better her profile is open so we can watch the train wreck from afar!
She looks a state in those pics.. orange grubby face.. frumpy dress and straw bun stuck on her head- she’s filtered them so much to look tanned that Faveson looks ginger (which is the worst in her opinion) 🙄🙄
Am I missing something? What the duck is a learning tower? Looks like an step ladder to me? And what are the going to be “learning” how to make SW turkey mince surprise?!! She is the beggyest cow on Instagram -desperado

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That was my photo not Fopps 😂 yep the metatone is for exactly that! I’m absolutely bloody exhausted with my two little ones during lockdown. Could you not tell it wasn’t hers? My plate was full and my kitchen isn’t grey 😂😂😂
Ah sorry! I thought she had slipped up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.