Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even deal anymore, she’s lower than a snakes belly. I’m gonna unfollow after I’ve seen the extension reveal, I gotta see the little island off IKEA one more time 👯‍♀️
You can see without following :) don’t give her the satisfaction of a follow x
She is such a douche.. why would a step ladder be good for your kids development?? What is ACTUALLY good for them is interacting with them, getting them involved, messy, get them to taste and touch what you’re cooking. Not plonking them in it and faffing around taking staged overflitered photos 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s such a failure honestly

she looks like such an awkward Aunty with them kids.. how any of her sheep call her a “natural” I will never know..she’s a horror; everything a mother shouldn’t be.
Selfish, cold, thick, self centered, ignorant, nutritionally negligent, vain, uneducated, smug.. the list could go on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they make their top lips so big, your top lip isn't meant to be as big as the bottom. She has ruined her face
Yes that's how you can tell apparently if someone's had their lips done. Top is bigger than the bottom. What a mess!

Reactions: 9
What annoys me is about these influencers is if someone sends them a ‘press sample’/gift bullshit (just copying what LJC posted the other day as usual fopps) they don’t actually have to post/ BRAG anything because there is supposedly ‘no obligation to post’ BUT clearly the company reach out in the first place saying we will only send these if you BRAG about them so how are they allowed to get away with this tit so wrong I would respect company’s so much more if they donated to a less fortunate person or a baby bank they are all so greedy I hope they get zero sales

Reactions: 16
Oh ffs people are asking her about her perfect bun 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I look a cross between miss trunchball and Karen from eastenders when I have a bun but I’d rather that than watch her “tutorials “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
how she can stand there and state that she has ONLY had a little bit of botox is hilarious! We've all put pics of her side by side from about 4/5 years ago and it is literally like two different people!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel the same about her massive essay captions comparing them- on the internet to strangers... there for everyone to see and know as they grow up. She’s massively over exposing them.. we know what the eat, how long they sleep, how many outfit changes they have, how much their clothes cost, what new toys they have..its too much.
Honestly, she’s a dull as dishwater and she knows it, she is desperately trying to fit in with the young mum blogger crowd, chloe lauren, LJC.. Jayde Jenson Rocco etc, all of those girls are 25-30- younger, fresher, get gifted all the things Fopps dreams of (make up, skincare, designer kids clobber) it’s really quite sad. She’s like their embarrassing Aunty commenting “you look stooonin darling” - she needs to review her target audience and age bracket. She’s a 40 year old, ex slimming world leader who happens to have kids.. nothing more nothing less. Not had an interesting life or career, not cultured or well travelled unless you count that exotic island off Portugal 😩 she pissses her pants over flavoured soft cheese, and has her kids on a low fat diet. Sorry but she’s no influencer to me. She’s a danger to herself and her sheep who may copy and feed their kids this tripe!

phew 😅 rant over.. for today 🤣
This is so so true.. she is like an embarrassing Aunty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope you're doing alright 💚
Thank you
Hugs...... take care of you lovely 🥰 🥰 you def don't need to read her braggy tit ! x x
Thank you 🥰🥰 just work stuff grinding me down!
Peri natal mental health and lockdown aren’t a good combination for many 😔.
I have put a baby bank referral in today, should have gone to Fopp’s 😂😂 NOT. Stupid cow doesn’t realise how lucky she is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had enough and put an ASA complaint in!
will keep you posted on their verdict

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's practically just a beggar it's bleeping shameful 😑 there's no way on gods earth would I give up a job that sometimes earnt me 5k a month to bleeping beg and plead for companies to send me "press samples" and for followers to give me 2p off a bleeping swipe up !! Admit you were sacked from your very very very successful long career with SW Hun 😘 twit

Reactions: 25
So they’ve made pizza using them but that’s not what she decided to take pictures of? Instead it’s just of them having some NOT very very very weak squash?

She’s so salty replying to that Shirley temple person (definitely a tattler and I reckon she knows it, always ends the replies with a 😘 lol)

Those things cost about £120 each. It’s a disgrace the way her and Deux Chebs spend money on themselves yet she’s begged for practically everything those boys have ever had that’s brand new. She’ll happily buy them a few second hand things herself though, how kind. Let’s face it, she didn’t want two kids, especially not two boys, so it makes sense she’s not willing to part with much of her own cash for them. At least if she’s getting free stuff for them she won’t resent them as much🤷‍♀️
Fopps can get to duck with that answer. Salty witch.

I’ve unfollowed her. She’s such a waste of cells

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She really did look better before plastic surgery and cosmetic enhancements, didn’t she. Not a good advertisement for them

Reactions: 11
she’s actually put the “outdoor dining set” on her 21 buttons account !! Isn’t that for clothes ?!!! Probably put there more for her to brag it was £1000 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.