Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didnโ€™t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG thatโ€™s the biggest photoshop fail ever ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ on her wedding day as well!!! She is so deranged
Sheโ€™s made herself look like someone from little women lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve said it before but her wedding was so dated. Looked like it happened years before it actually did

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sheโ€™s got hands of a toddler!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
she looks like a Poundland version of Barbie! Her waist is so clearly edited...how did she not think people would realise ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

โ€œIf I make my head look bigger my waist (and arms!) will look smaller right?โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over the past few days Iโ€™ve seen Josh Clark throw sly digs at Flopps and I am living for it
I wonder what she's done to annoy him? Maybe she's blocked him, like she usually does to anyone who doesn't kiss her arse.

Reactions: 12
OMG thatโ€™s the biggest photoshop fail ever ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ on her wedding day as well!!! She is so deranged
Sheโ€™s made herself look like someone from little women lol

OMG I was just thinking that .... she's like a cast member f Little Women of Beverly Hills or whatever it's called ! She doesn't look right ! Has she really photoshopped her own wedding pics? That's actually really sad that even on the most special day of her life she didn't feel good enough ! She's a real lost cause !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just doing some late night stalking (๐Ÿ˜ฌ) before bed....Iโ€™m sorry...I just canโ€™t. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
the arms!!!!
This looks like a pic of someone who has popped in to try the dress on... not on the actual day ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she looks like a total lolly pop head she must have lived off vage for months in the lead up ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.