Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing some late night stalking as well 😝
Chris actually looks quite handsome there! Not my type but he looks a lot nicer than he does now. Probably cause I can’t see his ankles!

On another note has anyone seen the influencerpaygap account that’s started on Instagram? It’s showing what the influencers get paid for ads and it’s eye opening! The majority are so low, and given that fopps negotiating skills are probably on par with her interior design skills I cannot imagine her influencing is very lucrative!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This looks like a pic of someone who has popped in to try the dress on... not on the actual day 😳 and she looks like a total lolly pop head she must have lived off vage for months in the lead up 🥴
I think she was bragging about being at her lowest then. Her wedding was everything you'd expect - tacky, tacky, tacky!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This looks like a pic of someone who has popped in to try the dress on... not on the actual day 😳 and she looks like a total lolly pop head she must have lived off vage for months in the lead up 🥴
Nah mate. Just edited within an inch of its life look at the difference- her jaw and waist are completely different in the photographers pic (and look much better) than her warped version

She’s not well if she thinks her edit is better than how she actually looked (body wise I mean- the dress is tack IMO)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah mate. Just edited within an inch of its life look at the difference- her jaw and waist are completely different in the photographers pic (and look much better) than her warped version

She’s not well if she thinks her edit is better than how she actually looked (body wise I mean- the dress is tack IMO)
I agree that dress is foul 🤮 looks really cheap I was shocked when I saw it. Bloody hell what is wrong with her. She was like 35 then too so old enough to know better 🥴

Reactions: 12
Yep it’s awful!!! She is literally an example that money can’t buy taste.. I mean not that she has money either judging on her Facebook marketplace flogging 🤣😩
Her whole wedding looked tacky.. the flowers, the dress.. her shite blow dry and heavy eyeliner just all dated and awful!
I got married last year and choosing a dress that isn’t tack city isn’t that hard! Less is more honestly

Reactions: 14
Yep it’s awful!!! She is literally an example that money can’t buy taste.. I mean not that she has money either judging on her Facebook marketplace flogging 🤣😩
Her whole wedding looked tacky.. the flowers, the dress.. her shite blow dry and heavy eyeliner just all dated and awful!
I got married last year and choosing a dress that isn’t tack city isn’t that hard! Less is more honestly
Your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chris actually looks quite handsome there! Not my type but he looks a lot nicer than he does now. Probably cause I can’t see his ankles!

On another note has anyone seen the influencerpaygap account that’s started on Instagram? It’s showing what the influencers get paid for ads and it’s eye opening! The majority are so low, and given that fopps negotiating skills are probably on par with her interior design skills I cannot imagine her influencing is very lucrative!!
I didn't think Chris looked too bad either.... he looks fresher faced and tanned and probably fed properly at that point.... ! They have both aged really quickly since they got married !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to have it as my profile pic! It’s too perfect not to! I think Nikki will love this throwback 🤣 Hi Nikster!! after all her wedding pics are her fave that’s why they are plastered all over her tacky grey palace regular house, right? 😂
Hey Nik if you’re reading this show us your 12 inch waist on stories in the morning please babes! Do you wear a corset or is your degree in photoshop I need to know

thanks 😬

You made me post this again.....😆 Jason and Tanya aka Fopperbollox and Deux Knees/tits/mankles
This is the best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to have it as my profile pic! It’s too perfect not to! I think Nikki will love this throwback 🤣 Hi Nikster!! after all her wedding pics are her fave that’s why they are plastered all over her tacky grey palace regular house, right? 😂
Hey Nik if you’re reading this show us your 12 inch waist on stories in the morning please babes! Do you wear a corset or is your degree in photoshop I need to know

thanks 😬

This is the best 🤣
It's your fault you made me do it again.... 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I turn down freebies and ads all the time
KnOw yOuR WoRtH.....

....you look like you’re about to shove HALF a grenade bar up your chuff for your Babestation subscribers.

You bleeping clown.

CD0E83D8-BFB5-4306-AD67-20910779D8FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What is she using the fact the eggs were stamped in her defence for buying eggs from caged hens?! "
Ahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha what a bleeping dumb duck she is.

What the duck is she even on about the thick duck 😂

I won’t buy caged eggs if that’s all they had, I’d go somewhere else for them! Fopps probably doesn’t care if they’re caged or not anyway
Same. It literally turns my stomach. I'm funny about eggs in general anyway so extra sensitive, but even that aside caged eggs are the bleeping pits and I'd much rather not fund the industry.

Reactions: 12
Just doing some late night stalking (😬) before bed....I’m sorry...I just can’t. 🤦🏼‍♀️
the arms!!!!
Imagine looking that scruffy on your wedding day and then making yourself worse with a photo shop bodge job.

It has literally never ever crossed my mind to photoshop or filter a photo. If I don't like a pic I don't post it... Although I barely post the ones I do tbh...

Reactions: 11
I actually think she looks a lot better now than she did at her wedding. If she laid off the heavy make up, had a less toilet brushy dress she would have looked great. It's giving me big fat gypsy wedding vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just doing some late night stalking (😬) before bed....I’m sorry...I just can’t. 🤦🏼‍♀️
the arms!!!!
And the head face n waist. Like a Disney cartoon

I turn down freebies and ads all the time
KnOw yOuR WoRtH.....

....you look like you’re about to shove HALF a grenade bar up your chuff for your Babestation subscribers.

You bleeping clown.

View attachment 152855
I’m sorry but those chunky legs 😂 I mean mine are worse but surprised she didn’t edit those footballers calves 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.