Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the first time I’ve seen a normal portion for the boys yet she says it’s too much 🤦‍♀️

It’s like she’s read here about portion size so has tried to increase it but then clearly had a panic about how it looks so tries to justify it by saying she made too much. Only in her head does that portion look too big, she has serious issues.

Reactions: 18
Funny how it’s her job now but only a hobby when the government were giving out grants 😡 tax dodgers the lot of them I wonder how much she claims in benefits pretending to be a stay at home mom but ‘earning’ on the side and not declaring hmmmmm

also she isn’t ‘managed’ by anyone like some influencers so it isn’t really a job is it just flaunt your children online and see what people send you for free

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Those bamboo plates are small too and their food never reaches the edges!! She’s got a SERIOUS problem and those poor boys will have the same problems too 😢

Reactions: 16
I would LOVE to see all the freebies she apparently turned down for being beneath her worth considering Elastoplast, pot noodle and bayliss & harding made the cut....top end brands there eh Fopps ;)
It was the Bayliss and Harding that made me laugh the most. At work a few years ago, we were asked to bring in unwanted gifts for a charity raffle. Someone donated a Bayliss and Harding gift set. I swear to god that gift set appeared in every raffle we had after that (and we had a lot). The winner would just re-donate it back into the prize pot because no one wanted it. It was a standing joke that it was the booby prize and believe me, there was some right old shite donated 🤣🤣🤣

It's Chelsea's twins 2nd birthday today. She did a few posts yesterday showing the preparations and a few posts today early on. This morning, she said she was putting her phone down to enjoy the rest of the day. No fancy party, just a celebration with her, her hubby, her stepson and the twins. She's done party bags which they will leave on people's doorsteps later on. Watch and learn Fopps, it's about the kids, not about you or the gram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That’s the first time I’ve seen a normal portion for the boys yet she says it’s too much 🤦‍♀️

It’s like she’s read here about portion size so has tried to increase it but then clearly had a panic about how it looks so tries to justify it by saying she made too much. Only in her head does that portion look too big, she has serious issues.
She may have increased the portion very slightly but she has definitely decreased the mayo 🤓👀 can barely see it !!
I'm surprised the boys are 'obbbsssssessed' with gherkins 🤢😖 children can be so funny with food textures! Maybe Daddy took them for a sneaky McDonald's burger and they got a taste for them 😊👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If that’s all they had left I just wouldn’t buy....but she hates animals doesn’t she so she would have no conscience with buying those
I won’t buy caged eggs if that’s all they had, I’d go somewhere else for them! Fopps probably doesn’t care if they’re caged or not anyway

Reactions: 30
What does the UK stamp have to do with it? Her excuses and comebacks are getting worse. Why can’t she just ever apologise or say she’ll be aware next time, without some drivel to go with it trying to justify it

Reactions: 25
She sounds like a whiny child saying I didn't do it, I didn't know, I had to get them as I'm a boring old fart that eats boiled eggs on a hen do

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How has she managed to make the Mayflower curry look weird? That's another thing Chelsea has over foodie Fopps, she can make the curry look appetising.

I think old Fopps may have invested in car headrest ipad holders for the boys to watch while in the car...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.