Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has bloody asked her if she's had her botox redone, she read on here that we've been talking about it and feels the need to address it. My God, when will this woman get a bleeping life?? She is more concerned with what we say, then with her followers who she actually doesn't give a tit about.
20200611_194915.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nobody has bloody asked her if she's had her botox redone, she read on here that we've been talking about it and feels the need to address it. My God, when will this woman get a bleeping life?? She is more concerned with what we say, then with her followers who she actually doesn't give a tit about. View attachment 151850
Even doing that her face hardly moves 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love you and your subtle ways..... 🥰 🥰 so 2 small slices each is what 1/2 pizza ? so Chris has 1/2 a medium cheap shop pizza and wedges and salad.... what with that and a bleeping tuna pasta bake she don't half spoil him !!!!

See the shopping haul is not really a 'haul' ... it's more of a top up shop if they had SO much stuff already in - meat in the freezer, blue top milk, LOADS of veggies (as someone asked her on the video if they only ate sweetcorn 😂😂 and she said they had loads in!).... which means £90 of a bleeping top up shop !! That's insane !!

EDIT - YOU DID NOT GIVE YOUR KIDS SNACKS ?????? Bad mother..... you'll be making them SW food next 😘 😘 😘

BTW HAPPY ANNIVERSARY .......... 🥂🥂🥂💞💞
Thank you 🥂🥂
Haha I have to be subtle and bite my tongue otherwise the crazy bint will cut me off 😝
Sadly Lidl had no Party Rings in store 😲 luckily my cupboards are already stocked with snacks/treats for the kids, well as long as I can stop myself from raiding it 😉🤐😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she called some yogurts “STOOONIN” 🤣🤣🤣 She’s tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah the trendy oversized joggers that she sized down in because she didn't want them too baggy - bleeping dick head !!

[/ QUOTE]
Maybe I’m the weirdo but I always size up if anything in joggers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gotta be comfy!
Also....her top lip isn’t looking as full as it was “post pregnancy” 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to qualify everything. I buy loads of basil as I put it in my pasta dishes. Well I didn’t think you sat there eating it raw!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life
My night off dieting is tomorrow. I’m having a Massive sirloin steak, McCain Sea salt fries, feta cheese salad and nearly half a bottle of bell’s whiskey and diet coke and a few pieces of chocolate and I can’t bloody wait😂 Put that in your pipe and smoke it Fopps! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hate how much she loves herself! She really does think she’s something special! And the Constant touching of her hair is so annoying🤦🏻‍♀️😫😫

Reactions: 11
My night off dieting is tomorrow. I’m having a Massive sirloin steak, McCain Sea salt fries, feta cheese salad and nearly half a bottle of bell’s whiskey and diet coke and a few pieces of chocolate and I can’t bloody wait😂 Put that in your pipe and smoke it Fopps! 🤣
Whiskey ? Anyone would think you are Scottish...... 🤪🤪🥰🥰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she is selling those mirrors I reckon she has turned the boys forward facing.... or is that desperate for some cash that she isnt bothered about seeing if they are ok anymore

Reactions: 13
If she is selling those mirrors I reckon she has turned the boys forward facing.... or is that desperate for some cash that she isnt bothered about seeing if they are ok anymore
That's exactly what I thought when I saw that post. With the amount of information and research that is available about car seats I would have thought she would have waited a bit longer at least. Although I'm biased, a family member was highly trained in car seat safety and wouldnt recommend forward facing yet

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.