Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Lidl 'haul'
1. We're not almost 4 months into lockdown Nikki, we are not even 3 months in quite yet!
2. Your children are not addicted to gherkins!
3. One ham & pineapple pizza between a grown man and two growing toddlers must be a piss take surely????
4. Your 20.5 month old children will not know the difference between deluxe tomatoes, cherry tomatoes or regular tomatoes!
5. What is with all the protein consumption you are obsessed with?!
6. If your husband asks you to pick him up a ready meal for the one time he can't be bothered to cook at least pick him up something decent and not a pre packaged version of the slop you force him to cook and eat!
I'd go on but I'm bored now 👋🏻

I need a trip to Lidl - for pastries.... and kids books - my grandson would love these !
They have some wonderful books, and pads that are like auqa doodle at a fab price 😊

Reactions: 21
When you put every detail of your life out there, are you surprised that we know everything detail about you?
Exactly, she makes out people are weirdos or obsessed with her, but she puts it all out there?! Whaaaattt a moron

Reactions: 16
I cant get over that Chris just let's her buy this crap for them to all eat. He must do another shop a different day to pick up stuff for himself

Reactions: 12
Britain’s best parent is on TV tonight. I’m expecting to see Uhhmaaazing teacher/first time mum/multiple mum that out trumps every other parent/narcissist/swipe up obsessed Nikki on there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are these people on crack 😲
As a a teacher, I am insulted that people would think that Floppy could teach for a living! She’d never pass the numeracy and literacy tests, never mind have the patience to actually teach and wouldn’t be able to block and delete the little shits who tell her how it is, she’d crumble within the hour!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Right it's mine and my other half's 10 year Anniversary today (the day we met 💜) and I got some alcohol from my Lidl 'haul' earlier for us to have a tipple later with full fat lasagne and beef dripping chips 🤤 Anyway I'm now tit faced as I had a shot every time she touched her hair in her stories 🥴😂
She is so annoying and so full of 💩 I want to call her out on sooooo much stuff but I can't be bothered making another fake account (I'm on my 5th/6th 🤭) Oh I noticed the other day not only as Harry Pickard blocked me so has Sophie Jude 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻😆
Congratulations! Worth getting tit faced for- 10 years and in lockdown too!!!
Hope you bought lots of protein yogurt as it doesn't qualify being a "haul" if you didn't!! ,😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that bloody screech and breath!! ONEEEE (big breath in) TWOO (big breath) .. ''screech'' THEEEEEEEEE!! Funny how Lawson seems to now be her new favourite also because he can do more, it's such a shame really! My daughter is a similar age to her boys and she can hold down conversation relatively well, she strings together sentences asks questions and answers questions her boys know words from her repeating at them not by just spending time and speaking to them, playing with them etc shes honestly so irritating and copy cat!

Reactions: 13
Congratulations! Worth getting tit faced for- 10 years and in lockdown too!!!
Hope you bought lots of protein yogurt as it doesn't qualify being a "haul" if you didn't!! ,😘
Thank you 😘
Damn it I didn't pick up any yoghurt at all!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 Spent my money on alcohol, snacks, and books and toys for my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I must try harder next time 😆

Thank you 😘
Damn it I didn't pick up any yoghurt at all!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 Spent my money on alcohol, snacks, and books and toys for my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I must try harder next time 😆
Edit: alcohol and snacks were not for the kids 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love you and your subtle ways..... 🥰 🥰 so 2 small slices each is what 1/2 pizza ? so Chris has 1/2 a medium cheap shop pizza and wedges and salad.... what with that and a bleeping tuna pasta bake she don't half spoil him !!!!

See the shopping haul is not really a 'haul' ... it's more of a top up shop if they had SO much stuff already in - meat in the freezer, blue top milk, LOADS of veggies (as someone asked her on the video if they only ate sweetcorn 😂😂 and she said they had loads in!).... which means £90 of a bleeping top up shop !! That's insane !!

EDIT - YOU DID NOT GIVE YOUR KIDS SNACKS ?????? Bad mother..... you'll be making them SW food next 😘 😘 😘

BTW HAPPY ANNIVERSARY .......... 🥂🥂🥂💞💞

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.