Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here’s we go it’s her job again 🙄 even she’s confused as to wether it’s her job or hobby! And balls to her I’ll always mark something as an ad 🤨 yeah once and never again on any story!
She is tit at her job, she cant even get the basics right...camera work, grammar, and she cannot even place ad when she is supposed to...its a good job she doesn't have a real job...she would be sacked.

As a small business, her numbers could for some small businesses tempting for collaborations but her attitude and tit work ethic are off-putting for businesses and her attitude of acting like she is special...please direct any marketing queries to channel mum...like she is some kind of celeb...does she say that to the veg company? I bet not. She is so inconsistent I'm so happy to see her SM fall. But i do feel sorry for those poor boys. if you are going to show off on SM how to be a mum at least be a good one...like Chelsea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I notice her little post about Ad/Gifted etc is in such small font and so hard to read.... she's a bleeping tit show she really is.... she puts most of her free stuff in a story maybe a little #gift #ad and that's it - never to be used again after that one time..... if she knows her worth and advertises some of the tit she does then her worth isn't much !!!

Her menu for the last two days is so boring..... no variety really...... and 2/3 prawns on the keeeenwaaaaa...... ffs that looks like a kids portion and I think the AMAZING yoghurt (no mention of protien though !!) is a dig in our direction..... except you spelt it wrong its uhhhhmazing 😂 😂

Chelsea's little ones are two today 🥰🥰 She's decorated all the room with lovely bright balloons, banners, done the table up with little gift bags for all..... I bet there will be sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, cake for them and they have an amazing cake and Blipi banners - couldn't see Fopps doing that in a zillion years for her boys...... it'll all be carefully staged for the Gram....... how sad !!

Do you not remember for their first birthday she gave them all their presents before. She didn’t wrap a thing up. I can only imagine they walked down to a normal morning. No cake for breakfast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I notice her little post about Ad/Gifted etc is in such small font and so hard to read.... she's a bleeping tit show she really is.... she puts most of her free stuff in a story maybe a little #gift #ad and that's it - never to be used again after that one time..... if she knows her worth and advertises some of the tit she does then her worth isn't much !!!

Her menu for the last two days is so boring..... no variety really...... and 2/3 prawns on the keeeenwaaaaa...... ffs that looks like a kids portion and I think the AMAZING yoghurt (no mention of protien though !!) is a dig in our direction..... except you spelt it wrong its uhhhhmazing 😂 😂

Chelsea's little ones are two today 🥰🥰 She's decorated all the room with lovely bright balloons, banners, done the table up with little gift bags for all..... I bet there will be sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, cake for them and they have an amazing cake and Blipi banners - couldn't see Fopps doing that in a zillion years for her boys...... it'll all be carefully staged for the Gram....... how sad !!
Fopps will probably have a buffet consisting of 3 mini cheddars each, half a baby bel, jacket potatoes, and some kind of protein plate for the mini Einstein’s birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fopps will probably have a buffet consisting of 3 mini cheddars each, half a baby bel, jacket potatoes, and some kind of protein plate for the mini Einstein’s birthday 🤣
She'll do them mug cakes, 10 cal jelly, sw sausage rolls made out of a sandwich thin and a quorn sausage, a 1 syn cake, quark dips, snack a Jack's, choc shot and vage.. wasn't the first bday buffet sw friendly too 🥴😵

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What I like about Chelsea is that she’s genuine, her house is child friendly and it looks like kids live there and it’s colourful!
I hate the fact Fopps house has to remain some kind of tacky grey tit show and the boys toys have to blend in etc.
Also, notice how Chelsea got her boys a scooter (and helmet) for their birthdays.......Fopps had to buy her boys a scooter because she had to spend more money and spoil her boys who will turn in to brats and expect everything whenever!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I like about Chelsea is that she’s genuine, her house is child friendly and it looks like kids live there and it’s colourful!
I hate the fact Fopps house has to remain some kind of tacky grey tit show and the boys toys have to blend in etc.
Also, notice how Chelsea got her boys a scooter (and helmet) for their birthdays.......Fopps had to buy her boys a scooter because she had to spend more money and spoil her boys who will turn in to brats and expect everything whenever!
I knew people like that literally brought their son tons of stuff through the year, at Christmas made sure he had at least 10 sackful of stuff that took over 4 hrs to open, one day the uncle gave him some loose change and he threw it across the room at the age of 6 and said what do you expect me to get with that! I was mortified

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She definitely has delusions of grandeur, she thinks she is someone that she is most definitely not!
She only sees what she wants to see and just deletes and blocks what she doesn't want to see and I suspect she does that in real life too.
She thinks she's made it in life because she has an IG account, a Range Rover and a kitchen island cupboard :ROFLMAO: ...very small minded and shows that she has never really had much going on in her life if those are the things that she aspired to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The scooters we are yet to see them ride.... probably no helmets either!! They can barely bloody walk/run let alone have the coordination and motor skills to ride a scooter.
She’s just one of those people who has to rush everything! Then looks like a twit .. remember they were nearly walking for about 9 months before they actually did! Then she missed the opportunity to brag when Faveson actually did start walking as she had lied about it for months 🤣🤣 dickheadddd! Oh and buying them Nike trainers months before.. so couldn’t brag when they got first shoes! She’s such a prat!

Do you not remember for their first birthday she gave them all their presents before. She didn’t wrap a thing up. I can only imagine they walked down to a normal morning. No cake for breakfast.
I forgot this.. why would you not wrap up their presents? its so odd when you have apparently wanted to be parents for so long...especially for their first birthday. who doesn't wrap their children's presents at that age? hell during lockdown we had a first birthday in the family and struggled to get wrapping paper so guess what we did Fopps? We made some...because that's what you do...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also really like Chelsea, she’s so relatable! Just a normal mum, no delusions of grandeur! Her boys are thriving and remind me of my little one when he was 2- rough and tumble! Bright clothes and plenty of giggles! How they should be not the timid, washed out toddlers Nikki has.. strange

Omggggggg this woman's ego is bigger than Coronavirus.

Her latest "story" on ads/gifts......."i turn down soooooo many offers of gifts because this is now my job and my time. It's about knowing your worth"

WHAT WORTH??? WHAT PRODUCTS ARE BELOW YOUR WORTH???

YOUR WHOLE SM "JOB" IS A bleeping tit SHOW. YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.....YOU SELL YOUR KID'S THINGS FOR A 5ER FFS!
Has she said that?! I’ve not watched it. It’s about knowing your worth omg. What an arrogant madam she is! Personally if she’s advertising For brands shouldn’t she do it more than once?! You never see the products again. To me that’s enough reason not to buy them because it says she doesn’t use them in her everyday routine

Reactions: 14
How can social media be a job?
I would love to see the job description.
It seems to read as follows:

1. Expose your children to the highest degree, giving strangers their addresses, full names and photos semi naked.
2. Get free stuff and film laughably tit ads with motion sickness camera skills and filters.
3. Delete and block anyone with an opinion that isn't halfway up your arse.
4. Call people that show concern for your overexposed kids trolls and jealous.

That seems to be about it.
Yep, she's acing that job.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I forgot this.. why would you not wrap up their presents? its so odd when you have apparently wanted to be parents for so long...especially for their first birthday. who doesn't wrap their children's presents at that age? hell during lockdown we had a first birthday in the family and struggled to get wrapping paper so guess what we did Fopps? We made some...because that's what you do...
But they did a fancy party didn’t they... all just for show. Nothing just for them not to share with the world. Very sad. I

Reactions: 5
She definitely has delusions of grandeur, she thinks she is someone that she is most definitely not!
She only sees what she wants to see and just deletes and blocks what she doesn't want to see and I suspect she does that in real life too.
She thinks she's made it in life because she has an IG account, a Range Rover and a kitchen island cupboard :ROFLMAO: ...very small minded and shows that she has never really had much going on in her life if those are the things that she aspired to!
She is such a twit.. My best friend has a much bigger and nicer house and car than her (and also bigger and nicer than mine) and two businesses and she also volunteers with me (that's how we met) and she certainly doesn't think she has made it and guess what... she jokes that she 13 instagram followers, and personally knows three of them haha (impressive eh 🤣 ) she hate watches Fopps too but refuses to sign up on here...she will be persuaded over gin soon i'm' sure 🤣

It's sad that she lives her life on wanting people to put her on an SM pedastal.

But they did a fancy party didn’t they... all just for show. Nothing just for them not to share with the world. Very sad. I
yes the party was so far away from a first birthday party as it could be...looked more like a tacky show off pre-hen do

Reactions: 8
I don't follow slimming world but do follow some accounts for the odd tip. There are so many amazing people, some have recently lost 4+ stone in 6 months or so and the food they eat puts fopps' poor, disordered diet in the shade. They also feed their children normal food not sw. They are far more inspiring than fopps and her I lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago, even though I didn't and even though I'm still hanging onto that I'm not even at my target weight anymore. She really needs to let go of sw, even though she won't as that's her biggest audience, and the people that hang on her every word need to go follow someone else. I don't understand how anyone finds her inspiring

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't follow slimming world but do follow some accounts for the odd tip. There are so many amazing people, some have recently lost 4+ stone in 6 months or so and the food they eat puts fopps' poor, disordered diet in the shade. They also feed their children normal food not sw. They are far more inspiring than fopps and her I lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago, even though I didn't and even though I'm still hanging onto that I'm not even at my target weight anymore. She really needs to let go of sw, even though she won't as that's her biggest audience, and the people that hang on her every word need to go follow someone else. I don't understand how anyone finds her inspiring
Whenever I see your profile pic it reminds me of Fopps' SIL Carly 🤣 ;)

Reactions: 1
I just watched the birthday vlog with toy recommendation. Wasn’t the ball pit gifted?? She made it sound like she personally bought it for them.

Reactions: 12
Re the car mirrors. Assuming she now has the boys forward facing. No problem with that. Apart from she was gifted some very expensive seats that’s rear face up to the age of 4 which is the safety gold standard and she did a massive post about how passionate she was about rear facing. Just another lie then fopps, cuz you couldn’t give a tit about rear facing. And yes, just looked and you can get those mirrors new for about £7 so £5 second hard is ridiculous. How about the baby bank? What happened with the pushchairs in the end?

Was reading an article last night and this gave me a giggle, obvs thought of fopps and her tacky grey palace.
She was asking about wallpaper for the extension the other day. Just paint it you idiots, wallpaper will look tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not had an interesting life or career, not cultured or well travelled unless you count that exotic island off Portugal 😩
That fuckin island off the coast of Portugal 😂😂😂 I deleted my Tattle account earlier this year, but I just couldn’t resist coming back. I went to the other ‘little island off the coast of Portugal’ a few weeks after her and I can tell you for a fact that it ain’t ‘just off the coast’. It’s a good two hour flight away! Geography also not a strong point of here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.