Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣
To any child if they got 100 new toys a week the toys would become very easily disposable and worthless. It’ll just be ‘bored now. Throw that a side and get a new one’ to keep them in that constant State of excitement of a new item for 10 minutes. (Just like her with clothes and makeup etc..) That’s when the meaning and appreciation and fondness for certain objects goes in the bin because everything is so easily replaced for something bigger and better. How sad they’ll never appreciate, cherish, love and enjoy special toys through their childhood. So sad. Everything is worth nothing. It’s all temporary until the next best thing comes along. That’s setting them up for good morals as they grow is it? Spoilt selfish bratz by the age of 5 and it’ll only get 100 times worse the older they get.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s like reading the dear diary of a 15 year old, 25 years ago. So many!!!!!!!!!! My hubby to be, can’t wait to get married. It’s all very cringe. I love how she says they wanted to wait till after they got married to move too. Obviously they were expecting some big cash gifts!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
To any child if they got 100 new toys a week the toys would become very easily disposable and worthless. It’ll just be ‘bored now. Throw that a side and get a new one’ to keep them in that constant State of excitement of a new item for 10 minutes. (Just like her with clothes and makeup etc..) That’s when the meaning and appreciation and fondness for certain objects goes in the bin because everything is so easily replaced for something bigger and better. How sad they’ll never appreciate, cherish, love and enjoy special toys through their childhood. So sad. Everything is worth nothing. It’s all temporary until the next best thing comes along. That’s setting them up for good morals as they grow is it? Spoilt selfish bratz by the age of 5 and it’ll only get 100 times worse the older they get.
My little one has a good few to be honest but then birthday and Xmas is only 4 weeks apart etc. We do toy rotation, they have 4/5 toys out on display and plays with them for a week or two then I rotate to others out the cupboard. She loves this, currently she’s playing with cars that she hasn’t played with for about 8 weeks and she’s playing with them like they are new and loves it! I understand buying the odd new toy because we do as she’s growing up and I like educational toys. Fopps seems to buy random things for the sake of it and a lot of plastic crap 🤣🤣
Those boys won’t be grateful when it comes to birthdays etc

Reactions: 9
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

full fat crisps... they are called crisps!!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

She could have written this six months ago it’s still that relevant. Still going on about the same old shite!

WE WORK HARD
I LOVE TO SHOP
I NEED A NEW CAR
I GOT A SUBWAY SALAD
I RESISTED TEMPTATION.

We get it you bleeping dementor, you’re a boring materialistic bastard. Now put down your pink fluffy padlock diary and parent your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just googled it.... It is detached 🙄 guess princess changed her mind on the semi

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I ended up skipping through her stories as watching someone else’s kids play bores the absolute shite out of me. Anyway I did have a giggle when I seen the treadmill recommendation of someone saying ‘how about going running outside and get some fresh air’ She says she doesn’t like running outside yet in previous YouTube vids she’s been done up like a dogs dinner with teenager headphones saying she was off for a run around her estate! Another fad and £300 worth of running gear and trainers and she doesn’t like running outside now. God I just have visions of her doing that🙈 All the gear and no idea.

She could have written this six months ago it’s still that relevant. Still going on about the same old shite!

WE WORK HARD
I LOVE TO SHOP
I NEED A NEW CAR
I GOT A SUBWAY SALAD
I RESISTED TEMPTATION.

We get it you bleeping dementor, you’re a boring materialistic bastard. Now put down your pink fluffy padlock diary and parent your kids.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight .... the excitement may be too much !! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That blog post, she was still cleaver back then and as good at checking things before posting I see! Among the tags are slimmungworld 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.