Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has the time or inclination to watch a food shop on YouTube at 7.30am?! And a tit one at that. Whizzes through it so quick you feel sea sick and nothing of use...no meal plans or ideas...no fresh fruit or veg which the majority of us buy each week...🙄 calling it now...another fail ❌
We called her out on having so little fruit and veg last week, what’s the betting she has loads this week?
Though I can see now why she only had 1 punnet of strawberries as the boys only have 1 strawberry sliced between them😮

Yes the hotel was very corporate looking I thought, great for a works conference but not a wedding

Reactions: 16
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

“Honeymoon in bogna” Does she mean Bognor? As in Bognor Regis?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s a sad case honestly 🙄 that must be why they had to rely on his parents to fund the house as they had already spent out on the wedding sounds like one big brag a blog I wonder who’s paid for the new sofa and outdoor furniture they didn’t need probably Chris as she’s skint these days

Reactions: 7
She's a pretentious twit. When she first started YouTube she never used to show her "gorgeous" house. And the house that was sold, did she not have that with the ex boyfriend then had to rent when they spilt up 🤔 ... it was when she moved to the crushed velvet hell clam that she started parading it for all to see, as she clearly thought she had something worth showing off now she had Chris's money to spend. And who the duck buys a range rover so they can fit more hifi bars into the boot....what a bleeping braggy beggy moron she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To any child if they got 100 new toys a week the toys would become very easily disposable and worthless. It’ll just be ‘bored now. Throw that a side and get a new one’ to keep them in that constant State of excitement of a new item for 10 minutes. (Just like her with clothes and makeup etc..) That’s when the meaning and appreciation and fondness for certain objects goes in the bin because everything is so easily replaced for something bigger and better. How sad they’ll never appreciate, cherish, love and enjoy special toys through their childhood. So sad. Everything is worth nothing. It’s all temporary until the next best thing comes along. That’s setting them up for good morals as they grow is it? Spoilt selfish bratz by the age of 5 and it’ll only get 100 times worse the older they get.
I'm sure she even replaced the little jellycat rabbits they have in bed because 'they were grubby' 😮 No special cuddlies for the Ryan boys.

My daughter is almost 10, and got her beloved jellycat BunBun when she was 3, after many weeks of her dragging me to the shop to look at him. I can't imagine ever getting rid of it. His grubbiness is nothing a wash won't fix, and he's definitely rather love worn after almost 7years of play, but surely that's the point of having a special cuddly?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm sure she even replaced the little jellycat rabbits they have in bed because 'they were grubby' 😮 No special cuddlies for the Ryan boys.

My daughter is almost 10, and got her beloved jellycat BunBun when she was 3, after many weeks of her dragging me to the shop to look at him. I can't imagine ever getting rid of it. His grubbiness is nothing a wash won't fix, and he's definitely rather love worn after almost 7years of play, but surely that's the point of having a special cuddly?
My daughter was bought a soft bodied dolly when she was born - at 18 Dolly still sits on her bed..... she's been left at a hotel and posted back and my daughter still takes her on holiday with us...... she's been stitched and washed and very loved ! I also have a Teddy on my bed that my mumma gave me when I was born - said teddy is 55 years old..... she's so awful to throw their fav comforters away !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish someone would TRAIN her to spell, use accurate grammar, use “ObSesSed” appropriately and not punctuate with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after every bastard sentence.
Happy fopping.... absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I've got similar hair and a big nose"

What a cheeky duck. Their noses are lovely and straight, yours looks like it's been in a cage fight with a bag of spanners.

And also the car decision between "a merc, an audi or an evoque"

MERC AND AUDI aren't bleeping models of cars you thick duck (this is the one who worked in the car industry apparently)

God she's bleeping mortifying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can't even deal with watching her video RN 😂 it'll be lip smacking, camera spinning... "So so so cheap" "suchhhh good value" "I'll post the syn values below" oh god and that "hi guys!!! Welcome back to my YouTube channellllll" Nah. Go 'way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone has commented on her Lidl shop, asking how her botox lasts so long!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she now has even more high protein yogurt. I like a yogurt but god this is extreme!

Who called the fruit? She had loads!
Lots of amaaazing food, things the boys were addicted to and obsessed with. I can't see that she will be making any ground breaking new recipes with what she got. Same old same old. She had 2 pots of dip and said "I got these to show you the syn value" so she won't actually be eating them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she never shops at Lidl but then continually says how lots of the lidl branded items she ‘loves’ or are her ‘fav’.... if she never shops there how does she know this!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pizza as a treat for Chris and the boys! Tiny bags of haribos the boys only occasionally have, and a little ready meal which she never ever has for Chris!! The boys will definitely grow up knowing the syn of every single food

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.