Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the cringey blog.. did she honeymoon in β€œbogna” wherever the fk that is 🀣🀣 Does she mean Bognor Regis? She really thinks she’s something special ... Hyacinth Bucket through and through

agree with the previous comment her wedding looked cheap and tacky- not the extravagant elegant affair she makes out in her dreamland blog- honestly have second hand embarrassment for her.. this was written when she was 35 as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK which supermarket we going for ?

The wedding venue looked like just a regular hotel - not even an old one.... which is weird as there are some stunning hotels/stately homes round here this area !

Reactions: 13
OK which supermarket we going for ?

The wedding venue looked like just a regular hotel - not even an old one.... which is weird as there are some stunning hotels/stately homes round here this area !
I'm going with Iceland, although she says they don't shop there but I'm sure she has had the SW ready meals from there before πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
Best set our alarms so we don't miss it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why do we need to click the bell though so we’re alerted when it goes out? Does she get more money if it’s viewed straight away? Why is it urgent a must watch immediately?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who has the time or inclination to watch a food shop on YouTube at 7.30am?! And a tit one at that. Whizzes through it so quick you feel sea sick and nothing of use...no meal plans or ideas...no fresh fruit or veg which the majority of us buy each week...πŸ™„ calling it now...another fail ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we need to click the bell though so we’re alerted when it goes out? Does she get more money if it’s viewed straight away? Why is it urgent a must watch immediately?
duck knows I would rather get the low down from here 🀣🀣

I’m going to say Iceland.. she must have bagged those skinny whips from somewhere- the unopened 3 boxes she posted the other day πŸ˜‚

twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another blog post with β€œHappy Fopping” 🀒

She is nothing like those twins. You do not have β€œthe same hair” as everyone with any kind of various shade of blonde

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It doesn't really matter which twins, she looks nothing like any of themπŸ˜‚ I mean she looks as much like either of those twin sets as she does holly Willoughby and dawn someone of housewives of somewhere and who ever else she says people say she looks likeπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK take it back - I had a look at their wedding venue.... there are some stunning pics on their web site with lovely bridges, grounds, etc but all you could see in her pics was a very corporate looking modern hotel inside.... nothing really different.......

Also disappeared into a rabbit hole for a bit and watched a video of when her and some of her 'Insta' friends like JSG, Gem, ThistimeI'vedone it.... SWFeebs etc at some house in Alcester.... God her camera skills were shocking ... and she was just giggling like a banshee !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.